[Teaser][Beta Feedback] Dimension Trouble

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Jackall
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

[Teaser][Beta Feedback] Dimension Trouble

Post by Jackall »

Story
In a different dimension a lot of lewd magical energy, sometimes called lust essence, got loose in an accident. You are summoned - literally- and put to the task of cleaning up this mess.
Alone you would succumb. Luckily there are some capable heroines (or sadistic villainesses ,matter of perspective), who will gladly
e̶n̶s̶l̶a̶v̶e̶ aid you on your quest.

Content
This is an exploration tease, maze-like but with a known layout and side content before and after. Designed to be a multi-playthrough experience featuring anime mistresses as companions and guides, events and mini-teases to be collected as Achievements and lots of stroking, edging, headplay, denial and cbt.

Technically nothing is mandatory but lube is much needed, shoelace is used on multiple paths. There are many items and a few toys used at least on one, including clamps, buttplug, gag, baton, icy hot, even urethral sound but no other content is locked for toggling that off.
An overarching main story with an ending is not planned, instead story dialogues are just dressing.

Beta testing
I post here before publishing because sorting out this tease was a huge task , there is plenty of randomization and coding at play and currently im interested in two things that id like to outsource to you guys:

1, does the tease break for anyone if playing as intended?
Its fine for me but i skip timers when testing and never ran into every possible scenario.
2, is the pacing, intensity, difficulty acceptable, i mean enjoyable with all the companions?
Id appreciate feedback on this, but on a side note i wont change the tease too much. However often occuring encounters should still be fine tuned if some are annoying or unpleasant in a way its not meant to be. Timer lengths, repeats, forced breaks, stroking technique variety (maybe i went overboard?) etc.

Later ill post some content table on what to expect on a 10-15 session long playthrough. If there are people playing, so they can give me feedback whether events that are supposed to trigger do all trigger.
The game is technically unfinished but only some "late-game" stuff is missing, id like to finish it in January.

Play it at your own risk and expect that there could be bugs.
[Here is the link, have fun]

Thanks for your time and feedback in advance,
Jackall
Last edited by Jackall on Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Jackall
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Teaser][Beta Feedback] Dimension Trouble

Post by Jackall »

Story elements to explore in the maze: ('+' means: it should be available indefinietly until you find it.
'runs' only count as complete when you are teleported out, by leaving early the same run will repeat next time, with only some Achis and synergy progress saved)
Spoiler: show

-1st run: Erza warns from 25min+ (1st assasin also met by then)
-any run: Erza talk at 75min+, meet again for her help 30 min after that if you still couldnt finish the run.
-any run: Aloe can appear, assasins attack until Anubis met. tome or amulet can be found randomly once per mission. (not guaranteed).
-1st run+: finding library, but you still cant use it on 1st, only 2nd+. Rias can unlock a spell then.
-1st run+: collect 1 figurine from the shelves each run.
-2nd run+: Erza & the Minx first encounter, from the next run Minx is in the maze. Next run after that (4th+) Erza has solution to fighting her. Fully defeating her will take at least 3 runs from there.
-2nd run+ with same companion: meeting Mira & Lust. Also, doing this with both Satsuki and Rias will unlock Mira as companion.
-5th run+: meet Frolaytia, obtain Lotus
-6th run+: purify any figurines you found (after mission, some companions might end the tease their own way not letting you visit Jaina every time)
-8th run+: meet Anubis, her priestesses will appear from then on. force spawns Aram in a room whenever you dont have a pink orb
after pink orb: titillation spell can be used to summon an alter version of Aram as 11th encounter.
-9th run+: force spawns isthar in a room if you have pink orb but not enchanted to blue orb yet
-with blue orb and lotus active you can get a full encounter with Anubis.
-if came for Anubis twice , next start you get a mission that leads to finale, (NOT READY)
Orgasm opportunities
Each companion but Mira has an option to ask each time the maze is done, but if you need to know:

Denial mode:
Satsuki: at endgame (Anubis full)
Rias: 2nd run with her & after, but it costs 40% of the progress to perfect synergy. at endgame (Anubis full).
Toga: at endgame (Anubis full)
Esdeath: at endgame (Anubis full)
ZeroTwo: endings 7th total runs & after if you return to her apartment.(as a choice of 2 rewards)
Mira: at endgame (Anubis full)

Free mode:
Satsuki: at endgame (Anubis full)
Rias: Any run ending, no synergy cost. Also at endgame (Anubis full).
Toga: 50% chance end of each run, & at endgame (Anubis full)
Esdeath: ruin at run endings, at endgame (Anubis full)
ZeroTwo: end of any run if you return to her apartment.(as a choice of 2 rewards)
Mira: at endgame (Anubis full)
Last edited by Jackall on Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
baksiu321
Explorer
Explorer

Post by baksiu321 »

after playing it abit i can say that the tease is amazing, the only bug i enounter so far was training with satsuki before going out that forced itself regardles of what i choose, also im not sure whats the plot with anubis curse and how to make it stop. also i cant seem to find last figure, anyway im hyped for final release :love:
Jackall
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jackall »

baksiu321 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:44 pm after playing it abit i can say that the tease is amazing, the only bug i enounter so far was training with satsuki before going out that forced itself regardles of what i choose, also im not sure whats the plot with anubis curse and how to make it stop. also i cant seem to find last figure, anyway im hyped for final release :love:
Thanks for the feedback!
I think this means you played the game with the variables saved for where my testing is at. at least cant find why Satsuki would do that otherwise. Anubis shouldnt appear until something like 8th playthrough. Tbh I dont remember if she can be defeated I wrote her long ago and took a long break, still figuring out where i left things off exactly. But you can get a pink orb from random encounters, which gets enchanted by another encounter (Isthar) which will summon Anubis properly. Ill still have to sort out how i want her to work.
which girls did you try and did you have one you especially liked or disliked? Is Mira locked or playable for you?

EDIT: I did a full reset just in case. The other option would be that you played many playthroughs in 2 days, but since the Satusuki bug doesnt occur for me ( she only supposed to appear when you cleared the palace with her the last time, but not if you cleared with anyone else) I think my first explanation is more likely.
Last edited by Jackall on Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
baksiu321
Explorer
Explorer

Post by baksiu321 »

yeah i did alot of runs :whistle: Mira is playable so far i only havent tried zero two but i guess time will come for that too, the most ejoyable were rias [high relationship] or satsuki wich i started playing with at first [perfer relationship]. im not too sure about pink orb but i think i already got it well anyway i will probably not play anymore till final release as it doest seem i have much more left to do, but id like to see some more varioty between the guardians enounters becouse honestly they seem very repetetive. To sumerize i hope you will figure everything out and that it will come out even greater than it is right now
Jackall
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jackall »

Thanks. If im wrong about the teaseStorage stuff then you have played 95% of the content . which is impressive. Ill still fine tune the guardians and add a few :love: -encounters ofc., but Anubis is like end of the road, honestly i never had a finale in mind, just made a maze to put content in.
edit: fixed bug with 9th figurine not appearing
Carnal1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Carnal1 »

Wow! Another really great tease on Milovana. I really like it. Thanks for obviously a lot of work put into making this.

It does start off pretty fast and challenging and stays pretty challenging, not that I'm complaining, it's great. :thumbsup: I haven't played through it completely yet - just one real run through with Esdeath which was quite a workout. But I have also poked around a bit behind the scenes as well. I very much like what I see especially the variety available, including some aspects that aren't too common in other teases like sounding and ball weights. I liked the randomness of encounters and tasks and choices to be made. Overall, I think you did great on pacing, intensity, difficulty, techniques, etc. It was on the longish side to complete Esdeath - maybe almost 3 hours. Not that that's bad at all, just something players to be aware of. I didn't try to see what would've happened had I left early and then tried to return later. I assume I'd have to replay the whole scene? I liked how you were clear in warnings about restarting/clearing achievements etc and seemed to work well. I did seem to get all the 1st run elements you described. I'll keep an eye out for the others on later runs.

Here's some very minor quibbles and comments:

Some of the ball busting seems went on a bit long for me (it's not a big attraction of mine but a little is ok. I understand it's more of an appeal to others) - I didn't try selecting less CBT in the setup, perhaps I should have and will next time.

Also minor quibble, in the Esdeath run it seems it had me change ball weight with cock tie just a little bit too often. I did like the idea of swapping between them occasionally though.

Was there going to be more (or is there and I just missed it) to the Fairy Flytraps? Seems you ought to be actually tasting/swallowing something with them when they're "squirting in your mouth."

Some metronome quibbles - I didn't record when, but several times the metronome stopped before the associated timer did and a couple times it seemed the metronome was entirely missing. (one was during the Esdeath intro when she says something like "I want you to feel it in your stomach. and stroke firmly")

There's a good handful of typos/misspellings. Maybe just because this version is still beta. The most common seems your keyboard is missing the apostrophe key! :lol: cant instead of can't, theres instead of there's, Im instead of I'm, etc. A few others stood out to me. In the Queen's intro: "posesses"-> possesses; "ofcourse" -> of course; "irresistibe " -> irresistible; assasins "-> assassins; thougt ->thought. In the companion selection it has Warriors longue instead of Warriors lounge. In the start briefing lead should be led, dimenson should be dimension, and Your still at it should be- You're (or you are) still at it. None of the typos/misspellings take away from the tease or make anything hard to understand and there's certainly plenty of other teases with far worse and more.
All in all this was a fun tease I really enjoy.
Jackall
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jackall »

Carnal1 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:56 am Wow! Another really great tease on Milovana. I really like it. Thanks for obviously a lot of work put into making this.
Appreciate it, that feedback helps a lot. Leaving out apostrophe is a bad habit of mine ,would take too long to fix, but the other specific examples are easy to fix to improve the tease.
I was a little concerned over how long is it safe to keep genitals tied up, but now changed 12+18 mins to 20+25 mins (cock+weight), should still be fine. hopefully this shortens the tease a little too
3 hours is quite long, I aim for 2h (+-0.5h) base. (because later events can even prolong it further, but there are also milestones that shorten the playtime).
Did you meet a lot of 5min timers (predicaments) from esdeath? (or any?)
I just made the first 2 occasions a bit more likely to appear, and more than 4 much less likely.

There is a variable that keeps track on the number of runs you completed, and it only upgrades at the very end. So thats a hard requirement for anything I listed 2nd run and below. But other than that everything should save, so if you unlocked an Achi or reached a better synergy with someone the tease should remember it. So if someone fails (which I tend to do with Rias), the synergy progress will make things a little easier over time, altough the 10 encounters remain the same difficulty. Which 10 you get in the maze is randomized on every tease load.

the Fairy just gives you an effect for a few minutes , there should be a text that notifies you to stroke the top half & do strokes when told to slap or punch, and there is a notification on the side that means the effect is active. instructions in < > are meant to override your quardians instructions on the method of stroking <stroke upper half>.
There is 1 other content with fairy, when you happen to meet her while already under the effect, or from 3rd mission and after.
fairy spoiler
Collecting juices then can be used to make a longer lasting potion that can be consumed when needed. Works similar to the plain juice
Carnal1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Carnal1 »

Another run choosing Rias this time. Also long and challenging (in fact sent me over! I guess having to redo is the punishment for that! Though maybe it should trigger something upon restarting - at least a comment/chastisement about leaving early?) I've not yet seen the 5 minute timers but it still takes near 3 hours to complete a run - mostly from just having a lot of random actions. I do tend to explore everything and often end up repeating sections in teases like this but even if not, it's still pretty long. I did get caught with jialissa where it takes quite a while and loads of strokes before flipping a coin to see if you need to repeat it all or continue with headplay. I thought it was broken as it sent me back over 10 times!! before finally flipping a head. After a few repeats I was about to give up but just button pushed to see if it'd ever flip heads - seems a max limit of returns would be good here.That's a long section to have to repeat more than once or twice.
The encounter with silent Aram was also an interesting and unique challenge that took me a while. Looking forward to more playthroughs and discovering more of your devious traps!
Jackall
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jackall »

Carnal1 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:23 am Another run choosing Rias this time. Also long and challenging (in fact sent me over! I guess having to redo is the punishment for that! Though maybe it should trigger something upon restarting - at least a comment/chastisement about leaving early?) I've not yet seen the 5 minute timers but it still takes near 3 hours to complete a run - mostly from just having a lot of random actions. I do tend to explore everything and often end up repeating sections in teases like this but even if not, it's still pretty long. I did get caught with jialissa where it takes quite a while and loads of strokes before flipping a coin to see if you need to repeat it all or continue with headplay. I thought it was broken as it sent me back over 10 times!! before finally flipping a head. After a few repeats I was about to give up but just button pushed to see if it'd ever flip heads - seems a max limit of returns would be good here.That's a long section to have to repeat more than once or twice.
The encounter with silent Aram was also an interesting and unique challenge that took me a while. Looking forward to more playthroughs and discovering more of your devious traps!
5min counters can only happen with Esdeath but thanks, i can rule out those being too frequent.
Sorry about the coin, it was supposed to have a limit, its fixed now. I like the comment idea.
I can confirm, corridors take 50-60minutes and 10 encounters can take 70-90, so its 2h-2h20m + intro,outro, unique events, any rest time will add a few more mins even if you barely rest. 2h30m is a good time and it can get 3h just because of the randomness.
Now im in a dilemma because this is a long and hard tease but I just made Erza playable (5th run+) and she is about sounding, 0 pain but twice as much sounding as Esdeath. Ill playtest someday, but i wonder if on the face of it it sounds feasible to do. I compensated somewhat by making her average random shorter (about 45sec) and giving the player some "free resolves" up to a third of the time (very random tho). Its one of those fetishes im more excited about in theory and cant always get the hang of, and a bit wary of. Currently some event will point everyone to Erza and the tease asks about sounding content each run it happens, which is not ideal. Ill find a way to make it less obtrusive before release. I think its not for most people.
My fantasy was originally to stroke with a plugged peehole, but trying that didnt seem safe, the tease includes all sorts of stroking techniques, squeezing and high speeds. So it would hurt, truth be told I couldnt get my hand on a soft silicone sound so far and im not even sure if people would have them.

Im also still mulling about lowering the number of corridor encounters. Sure its meant to be hard but arguably it gets a little repetitive. If you meet around 30-40 on a single run, you are likely to meet 1 variety more than others, 5 or up to 10 times even.
On the other hand its often the recognizeable taunt lines that make it feel repetitive. Making the player stroke for 1minute 35times , spread out between the main encounters isnt too much for my goals, not easy but part of the challenge. Also from the 2nd run its absolutely possible to finish without going everywhere, so i havent made up my mind yet.