Nogasm 2024

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Nemhauser
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Nogasm 2024

Post by Nemhauser »

Hello Folks. I
ve been on thos siote for quite some time now but I think this is the first time ever I actually open a new topic. As the title says, I am planning on going all the way without any orgasm whatsoever in 2024. No chastity tho (well maybe mental chastity). The thing is, since I got no more Mistress for like 2 years now, I find it really hard to find the motivation to deny myself for...well....just me, without anyone controlling it. Maybe one of you got some experience and maybe some advice for self denial.
Lustkontrolleur
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Re: Nogasm 2024

Post by Lustkontrolleur »

Hello,

A year is a very long time, especially if you are able to touch yourself.
What has been your longest experience in this field so far?
ostermanblue2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ostermanblue2 »

My longest run was 40 days. At the time I could have continued but decided to just change things up. I find erotic hypnosis very effective. If you're into edging lots while in chastity (to help you feel the chastity) priming yourself with some hypnosis can help deter you from finishing/prefer edging to continue. Also lots of "maybe I'll cum next time, perhaps tomorrow" kinds of self-talk while enjoying pleasure is fun.

If you've never done hypno at all, maybe baby steps would be effective. There are tists with beginner-level files but the classics are Nikki Fatale (can be found on torrent sites) or Kasha Shakti (the latter is great if you want to dive right into chastity and denial focused hypnosis). I also have found Shelle Rivers chastity focused files highly effective, she's good at kind of redirecting and sublimating your desire to orgasm. More recently popular and active hypnotists with lots of files focused on denial/chastity are Lilith Unleashed and Aurora.
SinfulSiren
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): Sadly no one... yet ;)

Post by SinfulSiren »

Hello,

I really like your idea, but I would re-think the chastity part. As Lustkontrolleur mentioned, it is really hard to not touch your penis if you still have the choice to do so. If you are not into chastity then I would recommend to wrap something around your penis, so you are not masturbating yourself "accidentally". It's more like a reminder that you should not touch it rather than a real obstacle.

See you guys around,
Siren
Nemhauser
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nemhauser »

Lustkontrolleur wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:28 am Hello,

A year is a very long time, especially if you are able to touch yourself.
What has been your longest experience in this field so far?
Well, my longest run so far was 6 Months with a chastity device involved. To me it's somehow pretty simple to stay denied while I am caged. It never really was a challenge. That's why I decided for myself that if chastity has to be involved I prefer mental chastity. Way more challenging.
Nemhauser
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nemhauser »

SinfulSiren wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:47 am Hello,

I really like your idea, but I would re-think the chastity part. As Lustkontrolleur mentioned, it is really hard to not touch your penis if you still have the choice to do so. If you are not into chastity then I would recommend to wrap something around your penis, so you are not masturbating yourself "accidentally". It's more like a reminder that you should not touch it rather than a real obstacle.

See you guys around,
Siren
That's the thing, Mistress. It's not about not touching. Just cumming isn't planned. Just being caged never was a challenge for me for some reason. Und herzlich Willkommen :-)
SubbyVixen

Post by SubbyVixen »

What do you usually do during denial periods to keep yourself from touching/cumming?
like when i go for denial i have to have a band or something on my wrist, and if i catch myself grinding on something i snap it a few times to keep my mind in check.
and also no cumming at all? i feel like that's going to lead to wet dreams, so something you can't really control.
Nemhauser
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nemhauser »

SubbyVixen wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:33 pm What do you usually do during denial periods to keep yourself from touching/cumming?
like when i go for denial i have to have a band or something on my wrist, and if i catch myself grinding on something i snap it a few times to keep my mind in check.
and also no cumming at all? i feel like that's going to lead to wet dreams, so something you can't really control.
Let''s say not intentionally cumming. There will be touching, a lot of of it. Just planning on denying orgasms. So far, I didnÄt do any denial periods at all ever since I am not controlled any more. I didn't really see a point in denying myself without any reason. My kink is not the denial itself, it's the loss of control. The last time I did a denial period, it was with my Mistress and she had me caged and later on with a Mistress online, telling me what to do. Never did it all by myself, never even tried honestly.
SubbyVixen

Post by SubbyVixen »

well all i can say is, be cautious with it, since one stroke too many can be a very sticky situation hehe.
maybe keep a record of it in the forum or something add in some voting for some stuff, and let the community be your "mistress" for a while. it wouldn't be strict per say but, it'll atleast give you someone to report to to keep at it, same with rewards, make small milestones, to keep yourself on track.