Access to swarm know-how

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
sonny12313
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Access to swarm know-how

Post by sonny12313 »

Hi Sweets,

I would need a little help for the upcoming few days off, as I am looking to dig further into feminization. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend this years locktober :\'-( , so monthly ones won't really help
As I am in quite a long time at Milovana, I am missing a few Flash Teases which last for at least 1 full day (including breaks in between) or a full week. I am not sure if they are even uploaded still and available... :huh:

From the recent webteases those teases are similar to Sissy Cure (which I absolutely enjoyed :love: credits to the author once more), and will be my backup :whistle:

I am hoping that few of you have them on bookmarks and could guide me there. :innocent:
:wave: thx
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Re: Access to swarm know-how

Post by PlayfulGuy »

You haven't really given enough information there. Are you looking for specific teases?

Maybe try FrozenWolfs milovana database. viewtopic.php?p=323737#p323737

It's well worth taking the time to get to know this fantastic tool. In many cases a few simple queries can help you find the teases you're looking for.

PG