Alternative Funscript Sites

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Alternative Funscript Sites

Post by throwawayacct »

So there's a debated topic over at Eroscripts and there may well be more than a few folks looking to abandon that site due to some policy decisions made by the moderation team over certain content.

I have no intention of dragging that "discussion" over here: I am simply looking for alternative sites where funscripts are shared and created for community use.

Anything?
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: Alternative Funscript Sites

Post by edger477 »

I would appreciate if you edit in the link to that discussion, there are many of us in the dark and this is almost a "news".

Thanks
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

edger477 wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:47 pm I would appreciate if you edit in the link to that discussion, there are many of us in the dark and this is almost a "news".

Thanks
Ehhh...not super comfortable with that, no desire to see any form of brigading and don't want to bring the drama over here. there are a pair of separate topics - one regarding deletion of posts by users and administrative changes (which appears to be rolled back for now) that has been locked, and another regarding community standards for content - found in the Site Feedback section.

Not everyone appears to be comfortable with some of the standards and feel certain content shouldn't be hosted for various reasons. As such a few folks will probably not want to keep using that site. So, I'm looking for alternative scripting sites, so there's somewhere to head to if admin decides one way or another.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

I guess many will go to patreons, and there might be fewer scripts. Which might not be a bad thing if the quality goes up. I hope there is alternative to patreon where you can pay-per-script as I don't like subscription model.
wellrested
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by wellrested »

This tube site has the scripts integrated with the videos (but you can download the script separately).
https://faptap.net/videos
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

wellrested wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:43 am This tube site has the scripts integrated with the videos (but you can download the script separately).
https://faptap.net/videos
Thanks, however that site also shares a content issue. Very specifically, I want to avoid sites that willingly host loli/shota content, as well as non-consent. I recognize that even though these categories are banned from most mainstream sites, there will always be places it pops up, and I'd like to not support those places with my patronage even if just clicks and links.

For some reason, Milovana doesn't give off the "incel vibe" of a userbase like some of the script share/create sites do. There is much less of an entitlement culture here. I would wager there is an older userbase here, and more global.

The prevailing attitude of some of these sites does not sit well with me - at some point the idea of something not being expressly illegal means it's fair game, has crept in and flatly rejects - in fact deliberately conflates - the difference between moral and legal. It seems that scripting is niche enough that few outlets are available which are not dominated by such bad-faith notions from a user group which feels entitled to jerk off material of any kind.

EDIT: and to attempt to participate in a discussion inside those spaces, is instantly met with "Then leave!". Hence this post.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edger477 »

wellrested wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:43 am Very specifically, I want to avoid sites that willingly host loli/shota content
I only clicked on links to that site when someone shared something and almost never browsed it, so I missed on existence of such content, and also, of course, on the vote about it.

I guess the easiest way is to find a Russian site since they have strog law against it. Due to polarization of the world, almost all big sites are now either in US or Russia, and this content is in grayzone in US. If something that is large enough to matter existed in US, we would already find out about it. I tried to look for something like that on yandex, but I think knowledge of Russian will be necessary for such feat.