[Feedback] Amazon estim mindfuck loop

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
sub090
Explorer
Explorer

[Feedback] Amazon estim mindfuck loop

Post by sub090 »

Hi, I'm new here.

That was my first tease. I am working on making it longer, having at least 5 different mistresses before ending.

I know that I should include a calibration signal at the beginning.
Besides that... What do you think about it? Good and bad comments are appreciated.

Thanks!
modnar
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Feedback] Amazon estim mindfuck loop

Post by modnar »

I've put off trying this due to lack of calibration and no information if this is intended for dual or tri-phase. I am looking forward to giving it a whirl.

It's great to see another e-stim tease in the works though, I'll be keeping my eyes open for updates.
germanmail
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by germanmail »

promising test which is expandable, I'm also looking forward to updates :)
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

Looking at the output and
modnar wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:56 am I've put off trying this due to lack of calibration and no information if this is intended for dual or tri-phase. I am looking forward to giving it a whirl.

It's great to see another e-stim tease in the works though, I'll be keeping my eyes open for updates.
I agree, how it was designed and tested including what device it's intended for should be information given at the start for all teases, videos, and estim audio sessions.

Listening to it with headphones and watching the output for about 15 minutes and the files are for stereostim devices and the frequency is symmetrical between channels, I don't think there are any built-in tri-phase effects. Most of the pleasure audio is amplitude waves, 'grippy pulsing' type files at various speeds. I'd wire up for dual channel and some of the pain files with short spikes have a slightly higher volume on the right channel, so if you want the pain stronger on the cock head that would be where I'd put that channel, the pleasure sections are the same volume between each channel. I'll test with this configuration when I get a chance, probably tonight and report back.
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

Electro wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:26 pmI'll test with this configuration when I get a chance, probably tonight and report back.
Dual channel seems to be ideal. The tease is a work in progress at this point, it's a start, but at this point, in less than 5 minutes you've pretty much experienced all of the content put together so far. It's promising to see work put together for creating more estim webteases, especially since pain/torture content seems to be harder to add to videos, looking forward to updates.
sub090
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sub090 »

Thanks for testing and commenting.

I am past half way on the full version... Still needs a lot of tuning, but I think it will be very interesting

If anyone wants to test before releasing, please let me know!
whaappen1968
Explorer
Explorer

Post by whaappen1968 »

sub090 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:15 am Thanks for testing and commenting.

I am past half way on the full version... Still needs a lot of tuning, but I think it will be very interesting

I can help, but I'm travelling atm. I'll be back home in just over a weeks time.
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

sub090 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:15 am Thanks for testing and commenting.

ill give it a test for you, helped plenty of creators before !!!
Hopper725
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Hopper725 »

I can test for you as as well. I have a 2B and a DIY box

Hop
sub090
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sub090 »

I will wait for comments a few days and publish the finished version...

Here is to be tested,
https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... 9ea636faf1

Would be great to get your feedback,
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

I played through without box to get idea about the tease.

I think you have very nice base (in a sense, you could copy this into new tease and make a similar one in a different setting).

What I would like to see is that loop states are not shared with the player. To be a real mindfuck it would need to be unknown what is going to happen when you click a button (for example one of last loops with blue/red/red-black you can easily choose because it tells you what will happen if you click on every screen).

Also, some kind of points system that you collect by staying on each loop for long enough (maybe this is already in place, I could not tell), but, if you want to get better reward, you need to hold out as long as possible on each loop (so have "minimum" time to stay that gives 2/3 points and above that is diminishing returns, i.e. half of the remaining points every 5 minutes and if you reach 95% it automatically moves to next step), but player does not know how many points he has and what outcome he earned. Also staying to the end of one loop does not guarantee anything because of diminishing returns :)
whaappen1968
Explorer
Explorer

Post by whaappen1968 »

edger477 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:55 am I played through without box to get idea about the tease.

I think you have very nice base (in a sense, you could copy this into new tease and make a similar one in a different setting).

What I would like to see is that loop states are not shared with the player. To be a real mindfuck it would need to be unknown what is going to happen when you click a button (for example one of last loops with blue/red/red-black you can easily choose because it tells you what will happen if you click on every screen).

Also, some kind of points system that you collect by staying on each loop for long enough (maybe this is already in place, I could not tell), but, if you want to get better reward, you need to hold out as long as possible on each loop (so have "minimum" time to stay that gives 2/3 points and above that is diminishing returns, i.e. half of the remaining points every 5 minutes and if you reach 95% it automatically moves to next step), but player does not know how many points he has and what outcome he earned. Also staying to the end of one loop does not guarantee anything because of diminishing returns :)
I can see your point, but I kinda like it the way it is. Having option to choose it either way might be good.

Disclaimer: I fly home Thursday night, so I'm not going to be able to try it properly with by 3rdh til Friday morning.
Hopper725
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Hopper725 »

The content is amazing. I really love the latex. I have not had a chance to run through it with a box but I will report back when I do.

Hop
whaappen1968
Explorer
Explorer

Post by whaappen1968 »

OK, got home late tonight, 3rdh needs charging so I got the 2B out. Most of the pain signals do work on it, a few don't.

Wow, I hit the red at the end massive HFO and loads of pain when I hit the button. Awesome.

Good job on this.
whaappen1968
Explorer
Explorer

Post by whaappen1968 »

I've now run through this a couple of times with both by 3rdh and my 2B (which seems to be working properly again).

TBH, I've been away for over 6 weeks and since getting back I've overused both of them and are back to needing a couple of days rest from estim!

Anyway, with the 2B this tease works well. All of the tease and milking files work very well. Sometimes almost TOO well, they had me writhing about all over the place. Amazing stuff. Surprisingly most of the pain files worked as well, including the ones right at the end after the red finish. Only one pain file didn't work at all, only just registered on the box and no feeling at all. Because of the random nature of their approach I'm not sure which it was, but knowing the 2B it would have been one with very short bursts, the 2B just doesn't process those (according to the makers it's a "safety feature"!).

With the 3rdh, surprisingly (because with most teases it's the other way round) it didn't work as well, the tease files were good, but the files that were supposed to be stronger (and were stronger with the 2B) were weak or non existent. The pain files didn't work as well on the 3rdh either.

Overall, this is an amazing tease, nice original idea and good content.

...over to the Bryci's Tower thread now, because I've been destroying myself with that as well...