[Release][Feedback][Rules]Dice Game of Edging, Chastity, and Denial

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Majikthise
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

[Release][Feedback][Rules]Dice Game of Edging, Chastity, and Denial

Post by Majikthise »

Hello,

This is my first web-tease, I hope you like it!

Ok...Here are the rules for my game in a single place, as promised:
Spoiler: show
TO DETERMINE GAME DURATION:

1) Let your KH decide or negotiate it with you.

2) Simply choose a date at least 30 days from now.

3) Roll a D100 +30. (For those of you who may not be familiar, that means 2 D10 dice if you don't have an actual 100 sided die (yes, they exist) and add 30 to the number you rolled.)

If you feel that the resulting number is too small, you may re-roll as many times as you like; however, none of the rolls will be removed or disregarded. Add all of them together instead.

Example: First roll: 9 + 30=39 days. I want to go longer. Second roll: 79 + 39 = 118 days. That's the minimum amount of time your game will last.

BASIC RULES:

You are NOT, under any circumstances, allowed an orgasm before the game ends for you. That's right, not even a ruined one.

If you are male, then a prostate milking is the best you can hope for. I will not offer any guidelines or rules for that, so I'll leave that to your own judgement (or your KH's judgement, if you have one).

You may add time to your game whenever you like and as often as you want, but you are never allowed to end early.

4) Be creative and choose your own method. Share it in the forum. The important thing is to play for at least 30 days so the game mechanics work a little better.

PLAY:

You will begin my game with a 50/50 roll.

This can be any mechanism that allows for a 50% win/lose. A coin flip is the most common example.

For this game, I prefer to roll a die (any die) and compare it with the date. If the day ends with an even number, an even roll wins. If the day ends with an odd number, an odd roll wins.

If you win the roll, you don't have to lock up today. If you lose, then you do get locked up.

When You're Free:

First we need to determine how many days of freedom you might be allowed. For this, you will roll a D4 to determine you're freedom die. 1=D6, 2=D8, 3=D10, 4=D12. Roll that die and remember (or write down) the number of potential freedom days you've won.

Each day that you are free will begin with a 50/50 roll, and you may only edge after a winning 50/50 roll. If you've already won one for the day, it will count and you will be allowed to edge.

If you lose your daily 50/50 roll, you are not allowed to edge that day; but you may play with yourself as much as you choose...Unless your freedom days have ended. Then, a losing 50/50 roll means that you will be locked in chastity.

If you are allowed to edge, then you will roll a D4 to determine your edging die (the same rules listed above apply), and you will roll your edging die.

The result is the number of edges you will do for the day. No more, and no less. You may do them all at once, or you may spread them out through the day. You may also choose to stay on edge (or not) as long as you like; but you must wait at least 30 seconds between each one.

If you do an extra edge, you will add a day to your game for each one.

If you fail to do an edge, you will add a day to your next chastity sentence and to the total game time for each one.

When you are not in chastity, you are encouraged to play with yourself as much as you like.

Finally, once you've completed your edges, you will roll a D100. If the result is the same or lower than the current day of the month, you get locked in chastity; but the following day counts as your first day, since you've already been allowed to edge.

Chastity:

When you lock up, you will roll a D4 to determine your chastity die. This time, a 1=D8, 2=D10, 3=D12, and 4=D20.

Once you roll your chastity die, that will determine how many days you have to wait for your next even/odd roll.

You will not be released from chastity until your sentence has ended AND you have won an even/odd roll. So, if you're unlucky enough to roll an 18, then on day 19 you may roll an even/odd. If you win, you may unlock, roll for the unlock duration, and roll for edges as I've described previously. But if you lose, you remain locked and roll another even/odd the following day; continuing until you finally win one.

I will give you one more way to win an unlock. Each day that you are in chastity, you may roll a D100. If the result corresponds to the day of the month, you've won the roll and may unlock early. I'm in a generous mood, so I'll give you up to 3 chances at that each day; and for each re-roll you may choose to roll one or both dice (if you are using 2 D10).

If you are lucky enough to win a D100 roll, congratulations!

You will now roll for your edges as previously described. Once you've completed your assigned edges, it's time for a 50/50 roll. Win it, and you've won your freedom and may roll for duration (this day counts as day1). Lose it, and you lock back up, continuing your existing chastity period and adding 1 day since you were allowed to edge for a day.

PUNISHMENTS:

If you get too close and can no longer hold back your orgasm, you will ruin it. You will immediately lock yourself up and roll a D20+D12+10. The result will be your chastity sentence, and will be added to your game duration.

You will also be punished for missing rolls on free days and at the end of your chastity sentence. In this case, the 50/50 rolls will be cumulative. So you will have to win one for the current day in addition to one for each day that you've missed. You may only edge that day if you win all of the required rolls.

If you lose any of them, you will lock up (or remain locked) and add a D4 to your chastity roll for each day skipped. This result will also be added to your total game time.

I want you teased, so skipping free days or potential unlock days will be a real gamble.

Finally, as a reminder, if you do an extra edge, you will add a day to your game for each one.

If you fail to do an edge, you will add a day to your next chastity sentence and the total game time for each assigned edge that you did not accomplish on that day.

ENDGAME:

My game ends when you've reached the predetermined day. Unless you're in chastity.

If you're free, and you haven't earned extra chastity time; then all you must do is roll a D20 to determine the number of edges required before you may finally enjoy your long awaited release. These may be spread out as long as you like; I don't care if you complete them in a single day or not.

Once you've completed these edges, roll a D100 for the number of seconds that you will hold the edge before you finally cum!

If you're free but you failed to do an edge, then I'm afraid that you'll need to wait until the game forces you to lock up and roll for duration as normal, adding the required days. The game will end for you when you finally get out.

Finally, if you're in chastity, the game continues until you're allowed out. You will need to wait until you win a 50/50 roll (once you're allowed them). If you manage to win a D100 roll after your game time has elapsed, you must still roll for edges, do them, and win the following 50/50 roll. After all, you haven't won your freedom until then.

Once you've done that, simply follow the instructions above and enjoy your well-earned orgasm!

ENDING OPTIONS:

You could hold that final edge and gamble your orgasm on one last 50/50 roll. If you win enjoy your orgasm; and if you lose, ruin it and start over.

Or, you could choose to do a 50/50 roll at the beginning of the day to determine whether the game ends for you, or if you are going to roll another D100 +30 and continue.

Finally, as a reminder, you may simply choose to add time at any moment before you have that final release.
claudine_lu
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Release][Feedback][Rules]Dice Game of Edging, Chastity, and Denial

Post by claudine_lu »

Hello,

You talk about increase or decrease the during play. You could when 10 days are lasting then roll a dice 50/50 to decide if add some days to chastity or not. I think the best way is increase the duration by small steps but often.

I have other ideas about random the duration or allow an edge. Nowadays there are not many mails anymore. So it could be a way to decide. You receive a snail mail so you need to wait x days before to be allowed an edge and it depends from who it came from. Do you understand my idea. It's totaly random. If it's ads you can't edge. If it's a postcard from another country you have something special to do regarding the country. I receive about 3 mails a month.
What do you think about ?

claudine_lu
Ditto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Ditto »

I was looking over these tease, and although haven't had a chance to put it to practice, will hopefully have time in the next month to start.

In meantime, anytime I encounter something I find too complex, I have a bad habit of putting it all in a spreadsheet and let it handle the hard work :)

So just wanted to share ...
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Make a copy, and you can edit/adjust the settings for various things yourself.

Thanks Majikthise for a very neat idea/foundation for something :)
Majikthise
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Majikthise »

claudine_lu: Those are some interesting ideas. I'll admit that they don't particularly appeal to me personally, but they are interesting nonetheless. Thanks for posting!

Ditto: Nice work, I hadn't thought about doing a spreadsheet.

Thanks for sharing!
zuban
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Slave

Post by zuban »

Very creative, I love the details.

But I have to admit it is a little too long for me. Hence, I wonder if this would work well if the game duration was a minimum of 15 days instead of 30 and freedom and chastity dices are divided by 2 (1=D3, 2=D4, 3=D5, 4=D6 for freedom dices and 1=D4, 2=D5, 3=D6, and 4=D10 chastity dices).

The ending option to gamble for your orgasm is very appealing, but again, it is too long for me to redo the whole tease. Instead of this, another rule could be introduced to increase the game's duration, e.g. role a chastity dice.

Another idea is to include ruined orgasms in further or adapted versions.