[RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Your Girlfriend Dominates

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

[RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Your Girlfriend Dominates

Post by fenway »

Hey!

So happy the site is back up and running! Big shout out and hyper thanks to Seraph0x for the phenomenal work done!

Anyway, here's the latest tease in the series. :-)

If you find any broken paths, bugs or typos, please let me know.

Hope y'all enjoy!
If you enjoy my work and would like to see more, consider supporting me on Patreon or leaving me a tip on Ko-fi! :-)

My published teases on Milovana!

Can't wob the Kob :-D
pierreodu26
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Submissive

Re: [RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Your Girlfriend Dominates

Post by pierreodu26 »

Another great tease. Really enjoying the story line, and you have a way of writing your teases that feel really immersive.

Didn't notice any bugs or broken paths after going through it once.

Are you planning on reuploading the previous teases, so we can go through the whole story from the start? This series is by far the best I've seen on here, would love for it to come back!
Dawn_of_Dark
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Dawn_of_Dark »

Hey, I have read a lot of the entries you have written for this series, mostly the first few ones. This one is the first one I have gotten back to read after skipping a lot. Personally, I really like your writing, which is what drew me to read a few of the first entries in the series.

My gripe with the way your teases work (and largely the reason I have skipped a lot of the entries) is that it is too slow. Long and slow are 2 different things. Long teases are fine (once in a while), but the slow part is the delay in between the lines. Even though they are not that long, it is still long enough to make the experience drag out and gets really annoying. I know you probably want to pace the tease the way you intended it, which is edging for a long time. However, I would much prefer to having to spend time reading and not waiting for the next lines to appear. Especially with EOS and Milovana in general, you only get to look at one picture for the most part on one page, it gets really boring having to wait. In short, personally, I would have prefer it that you let the reader be able to instantly go to the next line, and prolong the experience by having more content, rather than artificially inflate by implementing wait time.

I think it was smart to implementing the 3 parts though. It allows readers to revisit.Plus I'm a sucker for ruined orgasms. I think you wrote this one really well, but I wish the there wasn't the delay thing to detract me from it.
Royal_Site555
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Royal_Site555 »

Hey Fenway. Glad so see some posts starting up now that the website seems fixed. I've circled around your content a bit but never got to finishing any of your teases. This one was great but although I have a fleshlight, there is no way I would have survived using it. I barely finished this on my first try.

The pacing was phenomenal and very immersive. I don't know how I finished all 3 sections but I did. I liked the transitions to different outfits which makes sense when you want to use another photo album. I liked how the pictures didn't change every other sentence in the story like other teases. I feel it helps immersion when there is more lines of text that scrolls down.
0088_
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 0088_ »

God, such a great tease, I absolutely love your "YOUR GIRLFRIEND" series! :love:

For me, the passing was just right! Although I had to cheat a little to not cum. I really liked the choices/interactivity! I think the tease would've been even better if it had more choices.

Thanks again for making these! Please please continue to do so!
ritewriter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by ritewriter »

Fun tease. My only suggestion is that instead of a long long long long shot of the house at the start during the recap, you show some images that illustrate the story so far. Between the non-skippable text and the single mundane image, it feels like this tease gets off to a very slow start.

Just my 2 cents worth of course.