Need advices for beatmeter generation

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Need advices for beatmeter generation

Post by nebworx »

Hey! :wave:

I usually use beatmeter generator to synchronize the sound with the beatmeter. It works very well ! Now, I want to generate the ticks according to the image (I want to make a tick at each penetration to be synchronized with the action).

My current and painful solution would be to place the sound ticks on the video with my editing software (OpenShot). Then I extract the sound track and replay the ticks on beatmeter generator.

How would you do it?
Fuck Heroes : sex in rythm for couples (or solo).
Anal Queen's Journey : a long term incremental game, anal centered webtease for gals and guys.
My ranks : Ultimate anal godess (tight), Ultimate anal godess (loose), Ultimate anal godess (gaping), Ultimate anal godess (destroyed), Stellar anal black hole (672)
verynicekojak
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Need advices for beatmeter generation

Post by verynicekojak »

I tired to find solution for similar problem - generation of estim signals synchronized with the video. I had some results with following approach:
- Find any software which can play beat/tone on mouse click. There are some online generators like this:
https://onlinetonegenerator.com/dtmf.html
- Start sound recording in your video editor. In Windows you must set to record sound-mix, so it records everything you play.
- Play required video, muted, and click when you want to generate a beat. If things are happening to fast you can play the video with 0.5x speed, and then speed up the result.
- Save recorded audio and merge with video with your editor.
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nebworx »

Thank you for the method. It solved one major problem. I suppose I have to put the beat in the beat generator by hand after that if I want a visual beatmeter. This kind of work is always tedious, but i suppose it is the price to pay
Anal Queen's Journey : a long term incremental game, anal centered webtease for gals and guys.
My ranks : Ultimate anal godess (tight), Ultimate anal godess (loose), Ultimate anal godess (gaping), Ultimate anal godess (destroyed), Stellar anal black hole (672)
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by doremi »

nebworx, if you are going to work on this stroke-by-stroke, maybe you could just insert the visual beatmeter animation (one stroke ball scrolling right to left, in one mp4 file for example) to your edit by hand for each penetration action. Some PMV creators just add other kind of transition animations the same way (zoom in-out, flash, etc...).

verynicekojak wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 12:07 am If things are happening to fast you can play the video with 0.5x speed, and then speed up the result.
Oh! I like this idea! It may help me fix some sync issues I haven't dealt with yet. :smile:
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
nebworx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nebworx »

I made a first draft with the method of verynicekojak.
I tedious, and imperfect but I like the result.

It is a dildo hero style video, if you want to see (import before DL please): https://mega.nz/file/PyoylQ6b#VRMLy-Mjo ... 8BChuU_6A4

Feedbacks welcome !