SLR Originals are open for compilations

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

fl0w
Explorer
Explorer

SLR Originals are open for compilations

Post by fl0w »

I don't know if this is old news but https://forum.sexlikereal.com/d/2320-sl ... mpilations
SLR Originals is all yours to create your own compilations and upload these up into your SLR channel. These will be available for SLR Premium users and you will be paid for it like content producers.
Now if that's not a call to immediate action.... :whistle:

Here's one by Mutiny (is he here btw? No user by that name) that I found to be 5/5, Teamwork

In an interview he states
Out of curiosity, I published a few of these little experiments on a tube site and quickly racked up over a million-and-a-half views.
Anyone have any idea which those few are at what tube site?

Also, there's still no CH content on SLR. A few PMVs, such as the above one, but no CH!
So if any of you CH producers feel like being first, the spot seems to still be open!

And no, not affiliated in any way, just an aficionado like most of you here :)
Watch Stash library in VR: Stash-VR
Milovana scraper for Stash: Milovana.yml
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: SLR Originals are open for compilations

Post by hawekeye1234 »

I saw the first one of Mutiny's, and for me well, it just look like a hardcore (or what you call it) music track was layerd over some footage, that was cut together, there was no really connection for me with it, some people like it, I just thought it seemed a bit thrown together with no real thought to rythem combine with what happen on the screen, but that is just my opinion.

Also SLR well they have a bit agreesive style, I don't like business wise so I would really hate for them to snap up creators that we have doing this work by themselfes, but the major opinion thankfull looks like people are in agreement about this company, and the work methods, they actively tries to force people to only use their DeoVR app for their content, even though it's inferior to for instance HereSphere.

I like there VREdiging movies sometimes, so yeah here and there they have something good.
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
fl0w
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fl0w »

hawekeye1234 wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:09 am Also SLR well they have a bit...
Oh, didn't know that.

What I like about SLR is that they provide content from a range of producers - variety. I've not tried subscribing to a single producer yet because I figure I'd get bored quickly. And multiple ones individually would get expensive plus I'd have to research and keep track of what producers I fancy.

And since I'm only on the Oc. Go video quality above 1440/1920 is irrelevant because of technical constraints (on a side note, if anyone's upgraded from Go to Quest 2 and found it worth it, please tell, I'm on the verge... But I imagine battery drains/unit heats up too quickly with higher resolutions/4k even if you're on the quest 2 thus making you view videos on lower resolutions anyways)

With that said - do you know of any alternatives to SLR you could recommend? I'd love to try a different provider, SLR is all I've done.
Watch Stash library in VR: Stash-VR
Milovana scraper for Stash: Milovana.yml
flyer47
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flyer47 »

fl0w wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:13 am
...And since I'm only on the Oc. Go video quality above 1440/1920 is irrelevant because of technical constraints (on a side note, if anyone's upgraded from Go to Quest 2 and found it worth it, please tell, I'm on the verge... But I imagine battery drains/unit heats up too quickly with higher resolutions/4k even if you're on the quest 2 thus making you view videos on lower resolutions anyways)

With that said - do you know of any alternatives to SLR you could recommend? I'd love to try a different provider, SLR is all I've done.
I own both the go and quest 2. While the go had overheating problems, specifically users stated it would overheat while charging unless you rigged up an external fan, the quest 2 does not suffer from overheating problems and can even be charged while watching 8k videos without the need for an external fan . The quest 2 I believe has an internal fan and you can hear it sometimes. The quest 2 could probably play about over an hour long 8k video pretty easily off its own battery, but I usually plug into a battery pack during use. I usually place the battery pack in the pocket of an open button up shirt that I’m wearing. There are also batteries that are integrated with the head strap available. If you get a quest 2 definitely get the highest capacity version possible.

The price just went up on the quest 2 so now might not be the best time to get one. Some newer headsets might be getting released soon as well.

POVR has a lot of content and you can download trailers without a membership. CzechVR is great too, with typically perfect camera work and clarity. CzechVR is probably as real as you can get, and also has downloadable trailers for non members, but I feel the model selection in CzechVR is lacking.
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Yeah CzechVR has great tech but I think they lack in the creative department, where yep things from other studios are more creative, with the scenarios.
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
flyer47
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flyer47 »

hawekeye1234 wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:47 pm Yeah CzechVR has great tech but I think they lack in the creative department, where yep things from other studios are more creative, with the scenarios.
CzechVR has unmatched tech, camera angles, and intimacy. There’s definitely a few must have CzechVR scenes. POVR definitely has more fun with their shoots though, and English speaking models creates more opportunities for more developed scenarios.