[Release] Added a beatbar to Brainmelter's Cock Hero

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

xdvdgr
Explorer
Explorer

[Release] Added a beatbar to Brainmelter's Cock Hero

Post by xdvdgr »

Title says it all :lol:
Loved this video and wanted to do this for a while, CH videos just never seem complete to me without a beatbar and beat.
Thanks to Brainmelter for this absolute classic.

Spankbang
Have fun!
mument
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: [Release] Added a beatbar to Brainmelter's Cock Hero

Post by mument »

Do you have a higher quality version via MEGA or similar? It looks great, but Spankbang compresses the heck out of its videos.
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by book_guy »

Love it. Too short indeed.

Need it be said, that you would not be derided all all, should you choose to amend similarly any other selections from among the huge range of PMVs and PMV-style compilations found elsewhere upon the internet? :whistle:
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
xdvdgr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by xdvdgr »

book_guy wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:12 pm Need it be said, that you would not be derided all all, should you choose to amend similarly any other selections from among the huge range of PMVs and PMV-style compilations found elsewhere upon the internet? :whistle:
I'm pretty picky when it comes to anything CH or PMV. So the videos would have to be just my taste for me to get interested in making beatmeters for them. That being said, if anyone has any recommendations for what PMVs or compilations I should watch, I'll gladly take a look at them :P