1st tease

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
sammy21sissy
Explorer
Explorer

1st tease

Post by sammy21sissy »

i wood like to make a tease but i really like to make a flase tease as iv got some good ideas please could some1 help me with some info thak sammy
TheGraduate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: 1st tease

Post by TheGraduate »

No offense, but you're going to have to write a hell of a lot better than that, and not replace words with numbers. In teases, the writing is at least half of the attraction, or else you might as well just be submitting a picture set. Why don't you start by telling us what problems you're having with the flash tease interface, and what those good ideas are, so we can actually help?
joeliwan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by joeliwan »

Sammy,

Despite the fact that Graduate comes off sounding a bit harsh, he's absolutely right. We'll assume that your writing will be better when you're working on the tease (if not, you'll definitely need to ask for a proofreader or two), but if you want help from the community on the tease itself, you need to be pretty specific about what kind of help you're looking for.

Now if you're trying to get someone to help you co-write, you'll obviously need to sell yourself, impress us with your ideas and tell us a little about the tease so that someone who finds your topic interesting might offer to help.

If, however, you've just got some technical problems or are unsure of what Nyx is capable of, you'll need to give us general ideas of what you're trying to do (e.g. timers, metronomes, random pages, multiple paths, etc.) so that someone who has done something similar in the past can help you get past any problems you might be having.

Another suggestion is to write a preliminary tease that you don't necessarily have any plans on publishing. Just write a simpler tease that involves some of the technical ideas you want to use in the real tease. This'll give you a platform to spring from so that the tease can flow more easily once you've got the tricky bits worked out.

I hope that was helpful,

~joeliwan
sammy21sissy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sammy21sissy »

thank you for all your help and i under stand about the wording lol i think i just going to make a normal tease i think it will be a start lol but i might need some proof reading
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

If you need any helpwith nyx, tell us what exactly your having problems with...you can PM me I can probably help you out or if you need somebody to proofread it I can help also.