Creating a webtease in EOS.

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
GanyuSimp
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Creating a webtease in EOS.

Post by GanyuSimp »

I'm currently trying to create a webtease in EOS but when I want to see a preview I have a black screen and nothing happens.
So far I created 3 pages, which page contains a picture, some dialog and then it goes to another page. This problem appears when I put ''go to page x'' options in the page. When I remove it, I can see the preview.
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Creating a webtease in EOS.

Post by Thamrill »

GanyuSimp wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:32 pm I'm currently trying to create a webtease in EOS but when I want to see a preview I have a black screen and nothing happens.
So far I created 3 pages, which page contains a picture, some dialog and then it goes to another page. This problem appears when I put ''go to page x'' options in the page. When I remove it, I can see the preview.
Do you leave some time between the various actions? Maybe eos is quickly moving from one page to another and can't display anything. It would be helpful to have access to the tease (you can share it in preview mode) to identify the issue

indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

Usually I get a black screen like that when I have a misspelled or un-initialized variable. If you can share your tease link in a PM I I would be happy to figure out the problem within seconds and tell you how to fix/prevent it.
RemiHiyama
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by RemiHiyama »

Open up the console (F12 on a lot of browsers, or right click on a page and select "inspect", then there should be a console tab). Are there any errors shown? EOS errors can be cryptic, but some are characteristic of certain problems.
Auto: Replaces selected instances of the word "not" with the word "definitely".
GanyuSimp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GanyuSimp »

Thamrill wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:15 pm
GanyuSimp wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:32 pm I'm currently trying to create a webtease in EOS but when I want to see a preview I have a black screen and nothing happens.
Do you leave some time between the various actions? Maybe eos is quickly moving from one page to another and can't display anything. It would be helpful to have access to the tease (you can share it in preview mode) to identify the issue
How do I share it in preview mode?
GanyuSimp
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GanyuSimp »

RemiHiyama wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:30 am Open up the console (F12 on a lot of browsers, or right click on a page and select "inspect", then there should be a console tab). Are there any errors shown? EOS errors can be cryptic, but some are characteristic of certain problems.
I have something like this.:

Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'hash')
at e.value (Preloader.js:16:40)
at le (image.js:16:34)
at e (EosHost.js:155:9)
at EosHost.js:234:40
at Array.map (<anonymous>)
at n.value (EosHost.js:234:27)
at Object.n.<computed> [as preload] (EosHost.js:187:29)
at EosHost.js:249:16
at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
at EosHost.js:248:38
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Thamrill »

GanyuSimp wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:17 am
Thamrill wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:15 pm
How do I share it in preview mode?
From the editor, click on the share icon (three dots connected by two lines); there you can share a link to the preview

RemiHiyama
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by RemiHiyama »

GanyuSimp wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:21 am
RemiHiyama wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:30 am Open up the console (F12 on a lot of browsers, or right click on a page and select "inspect", then there should be a console tab). Are there any errors shown? EOS errors can be cryptic, but some are characteristic of certain problems.
I have something like this.:

Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'hash')
at e.value (Preloader.js:16:40)
at le (image.js:16:34)
at e (EosHost.js:155:9)
at EosHost.js:234:40
at Array.map (<anonymous>)
at n.value (EosHost.js:234:27)
at Object.n.<computed> [as preload] (EosHost.js:187:29)
at EosHost.js:249:16
at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
at EosHost.js:248:38
I'm pretty sure that means you have a bad image locator on one of those pages. (Probably the one the goto action targets.) Try clicking on the image action in the editor. If it shows an image below the "select image" button you're fine, if it's just a white space there's something wrong - either the locator is wrong, the image hasn't been uploaded, or something like that.
Auto: Replaces selected instances of the word "not" with the word "definitely".