Beat tracks work with Lovense App sex toys

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

MaKTasTiK
Explorer
Explorer

Beat tracks work with Lovense App sex toys

Post by MaKTasTiK »

I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority and quite possibly the first since I haven't seen much talk about it. I really enjoy the hands free experience of Lovense Toys. I stumbled across this site because I have recently really started to enjoy the journey to the orgasm then just the finish.

So far I have found a few beat tracks to some great softcore Cock hero Videos. The lovense app can play any Mp3 audio and have the toy react to it. Beat tracks by themselves are great.

Something awesome about knowing my toy is reacting to the video. There is manual sync involved but pretty EZ in my opinion. If possible it would be cool to see the beat track released along side the video all the time. Any Lovense toy will work.

I start at a low sensitive and every 2 levels or rounds I up the strength till the final round with full strength.

Thanks for all the Cock Hero content that is here and looking forward to what's next.

Happy New Year 2022!!!
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Beat tracks work with Lovense App sex toys

Post by LondonGent »

There are funscripts for most cock heroes already, and with a bit of messing about, you might be able to get something usable out of the funstim converter (https://cfs6t08p.github.io/funstim/funstim.html)

The estim mp3 it spits out won't be much use by itself, but open it up in Audacity and the go Tracks > Mix > Mix Stereo Down to Mono. This will give you an mp3 that gets louder and quieter in time with the beats. If you want to make it get harder as it goes on, you can then go Effect > Adjustable Fade to make it quieter at the start and louder at the end.
khorne
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by khorne »

Look up intiface, with that software you can use ScriptPlayer to playback videos with funscripts to your lovense toys directly :-D
MaKTasTiK
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MaKTasTiK »

I appreciate the ideas for making some tracks but all I am trying to do is ask that when they post the link for the torrent they do one for the for the beat track as well as some have already done.

I'm not looking to create tracks. Just get the one the creators already made.

Here's a list of the ones I've found so far.

CH Softcore Collabs 3 and 4
CH Freedom
CH Heavenley 1 and 2
CH Audtion 2,3 and 4
CH Jia vs Michelle
CH Girlfriends.
CH Passion 1,2 and 3
CH Filthy Cute all difficulties
CH Lust Nightmare
CH Feel the Vibe
CH Overdrive Remastered

There's already a solution. Just hoping to raise awareness of how great it is that they torrent the beat tracks as well.
Last edited by MaKTasTiK on Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spaghetti-Kentucky
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Post by Spaghetti-Kentucky »

I'm intrigued MaKTasTiK, I never thought that the music function could work with beat tracks. Which lovense toy do you have? Might pick one up to try it.

I understand that you have to manually sync the beat tracks that makes sense. How responsive is the vibration? If you get a scene with really fast beats does the toy keep up with the stopping and starting or does it end up with the vibrator being just 'on' for the whole sequence?
Forum game history:
Spoiler: show
froog
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by froog »

Thanks for the idea. Please keep adding to the list. I have a lovense edge, love cock hero, and had never thought of doing this until now. I will try next time i get chance.

Do you load the beat tracks onto your phone, or can you run it from computer? Also - what do you do about the lag with bluetooth from app to lovense, or is it no problem.
yaspfa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yaspfa »

Actually, most of the Lovense toys sync with Intiface, so that makes it possible to use them through Scriptplayer and play anything that has a funscript on them.
froog
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by froog »

Thanks - unfortunate that I am on mac, so can't play with that. Script player is windows only?
MaKTasTiK
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MaKTasTiK »

Spaghetti-Kentucky wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:28 am I'm intrigued MaKTasTiK, I never thought that the music function could work with beat tracks. Which lovense toy do you have? Might pick one up to try it.

I understand that you have to manually sync the beat tracks that makes sense. How responsive is the vibration? If you get a scene with really fast beats does the toy keep up with the stopping and starting or does it end up with the vibrator being just 'on' for the whole sequence?
So I personally use Lush or Edge and 2 cock rigs for the front or I've used 2 Edge with one around my shaft and one in the rear.
You can use 1 or 2 toys at the same time.

In my opinion it's about 90 % accurate. The sensitivity level on the app basically controls the strength. I start at mid strength and every 2 rounds I move it about an 1/8 of the bar to where the last round I move to full strength.

I download the beat tracks to my phone and play through the Lovense app music player. Most tracks work the way you would think. No beat, no vibe. Yes beat, yes vibe.
MaKTasTiK
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MaKTasTiK »

froog wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:03 pm Thanks for the idea. Please keep adding to the list. I have a lovense edge, love cock hero, and had never thought of doing this until now. I will try next time i get chance.

Do you load the beat tracks onto your phone, or can you run it from computer? Also - what do you do about the lag with bluetooth from app to lovense, or is it no problem.
You technically could use the pc app as well but it involved pressing 2 buttons at the same time.
I press play on the app and space bar to start the video. I start with the phone sound up to here the beat then mute once ive synced to a spot i like it.

Seems the pc starts about a 1/2 second before the phone by pressing nearly the exact same time. Just press space twice really fast and doing that once or twice it's usually pretty good.

There is a 1/4 or 1/2 second delay from when your hear the beat on the phone to when it vibes. You can take that into account when syncing if you like but for me I don't always notice the delay.

Once synced you're good till the end with exception I have had one video miss a 1/2 second mid way thru but was a simple pause play and was right back in it. Been awhile but I think it was CH Audition 2 or 3.
MaKTasTiK
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MaKTasTiK »

khorne wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:16 pm Look up intiface, with that software you can use ScriptPlayer to playback videos with funscripts to your lovense toys directly :-D
Looking to try this out

Curious if you know any tips to get this working. I've downloaded Intaface and Sriptplayer but have a hard time connecting scriptplayer to the Intiface. Intiface found the toy.

Ok Got it connected and testing. So far the one I got working is Softcore hero collab 4 part 2. It seems to auto sync which is awesome. Now looking for more funsripts. I tried adding estim or beat tracks but it does not recognize them.
MaKTasTiK
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MaKTasTiK »

MaKTasTiK wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:18 am
khorne wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:16 pm Look up intiface, with that software you can use ScriptPlayer to playback videos with funscripts to your lovense toys directly :-D
Looking to try this out

Curious if you know any tips to get this working. I've downloaded Intaface and Sriptplayer but have a hard time connecting scriptplayer to the Intiface. Intiface found the toy.

Ok Got it connected and testing. So far the one I got working is Softcore hero collab 4 part 2. It seems to auto sync which is awesome. Now looking for more funsripts. I tried adding estim or beat tracks but it does not recognize them.
Alrighty. So in testing it works great with one catch. It comes to preference at this point. With Script player it auto syncs but you lose power control kind of. I found some options in setting devices tab with 4 diff ways the toy will react. Manual syncing the mp3 on the phone app you can adjust strength of the vibe.

Also can I use estim tracks and beat trcks with Scriptplayer? Does it only work with funscripts?
MaKTasTiK
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MaKTasTiK »

Well then. My past self was a total noob. When I first saw the mention of using Intiface with Script Player I thought 1 of 2 things. I never seen anything about using Intiface Haptics Router with a video player and thought ok this might be complicated. Other thought was you're full of BS because I can't find how that would work. It only works with games.

Now I have seen the way and figured out that Intiface Desktop was what I needed and was able to connect it to Script Player. I had seen Funscripts a lil bit and had no idea how to use them until I saw how Script player uses those with the video.

At first it seemed like a neat idea and near perfect syncing was cool but thought using the app was still better. Wow was I wrong!
In the beginning only alterations I found was to how is reads the script by position and speed. Then I found this little setting bar on the right side to adjust response time, strength, and even small patterns to add vibe as it increases and lowers.

Now I've been searching for every funscript I can find and or mp3 to make a funscript. Found eroscripts.com for additional content. Now I'm to the point of making my own funscript for a video I really like. Testing how Openfunscripter works with Lovense toys. My first test went well in making a simple pattern to play like a traditional Lovense app pattern for a red light green light.

I have been searching for something like this for the last couple of years and so happy to have come across this community and can't wait to see what's next. Thank you to all the CH creators.
Microwave
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Microwave »

Hi Milovanians

First off, lovense toys work with estim files!! i did not find this info anywhere and only found out after hours of playing around.
TL;DR: use your android phone to play estim mp3 on you lovense toys and enjoy everything that is out there.

So i recently got myself a lovense hush and edge and wanted to give some insight on my experience.
At first i used script player with funscripts and got mixed results, yes the toy was reacting to the beats and i could see how it would work nicely with something like the handy. but for a vibration based toy i was not sold on the experience.
I saw that the Lovense remote app is able to react to mp3 files. Problem was when i loaded an estim mp3 file, both my windows machine and iPhone played the file but the toy was not reacting to it.
When i tried with my android phone (google pixel) everything changed! The toy is reacting perfectly to the file, i can adjust sensitivity and the experience is just awesome!
So if you have a lovense toy and android phone but no estim device, you have to give this a try, you won't regret it.

As for the setup, it is a bit fidely, as the lovense app will play the audio on the speakers aswell, and if you turn the volume down, sensitivity turns down on the toy. To fix this i connected headphones to the phone so my flat mates won't hear the estim sound. Then you just press play on the phone and windows at the same time and voila. (to get the estim file in the lovense app, the mp3 file must be available in your music, i use the mega app, choose save to device and it will show up in the lovense remote app.)

Now i have one question, does anybody know of a Chplayer like script player or chplayer V3 from puste. which is able to play the mp3 files to the toy directly and in sync with the video?
As far as i understand Scriptplayer does not support mp3 files and chplayer does not support lovense toys, only sound cards.
any input is welcome :)

Happy vibing!
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

Microwave wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:44 am... Problem was when i loaded an estim mp3 file, both my windows machine and iPhone played the file but the toy was not reacting to it.
When i tried with my android phone (google pixel) everything changed! The toy is reacting perfectly to the file, i can adjust sensitivity and the experience is just awesome! ...
The problem with (most) estim files is that they represent the strokes via slight frequency (i.e. pitch) differences between the two channels. The volume isn't going up and down at all (except between rounds) so you get something that just looks like a constant signal, which the toys aren't able to interpret:
Estim.png
Estim.png (46.5 KiB) Viewed 7555 times
To get something playable out of it, the easiest solution is to convert the file from stereo to mono. This will cause the two channels to cancel each other out at one end of the stroke and be full volume at the other end, giving clear patterns that the toy can follow:
Estim Mono.png
Estim Mono.png (48.91 KiB) Viewed 7555 times
I expect this is what is making them work on your phone but not elsewhere. Most likely the phone app is playing the estim file
as a mono file instead of stereo which just happens to be letting it interpret strokes in the estim files, rather than it intentionally being different.
Microwave wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:44 am... As far as I understand Scriptplayer does not support mp3 files ...
Scriptplayer will play an MP3 in sync with the video if you give it the same name as the script and store it in the same location. Choose "Estim Audio Device" in the devices menu and it'll even play the MP3 on one sound output and the video's audio on another.