Bead Game on Mars

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Bead Game on Mars

Post by cumhardy »

So...
This is a really old tease (well...for this site anyway)
But Ive looked at it a couple of times and I just cant fathom it.
I kinda like it because its so mysterious... whats it all about? Whats with the beads?
Is there some kinda history to this tease that I missed? Was there a previous tease that got deleted that explained it all?

Anyone know what the fuck this is on about???

Heres a link:

Bead Game on Mars by cactusman
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=317

Please someone explian this to me!!!
all2true
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Looking for a dom/domme
Sub/Slave(s): I am a subby!

Re: Bead Game on Mars

Post by all2true »

I always wondered about it also.

The only thing I could think of was Beads were
used as money by some cultures.
Perhaps we were payed with beads?
Not very logical. But it was the only thing that made sense to me.

I found the original post.
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... bead#p1719
which links to:
http://www.orgasmdenial.com/forums/show ... ight=Beads

This explains the beads better than my thoughts did.
Hope that helps
joeblow
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by joeblow »

I remember reading on some site about a tease where the man is given 4 beads for the week. Each night the mistress sets a price on how much it "costs" to come that night. So, if the price for the first night is 3 beads, he knows that if he accepts he will only be able to come one more time that week. I don't remember exactly how it works, but that's the gist of the game.
slavechylde
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavechylde »

This is a version of a T&D game that has made its rounds through the Internet/Web BDSM community for years. I first read about it in one of the News Groups that were very popular before spam took them over. OrgasmDenial.com used to have an excellent explanation of the game; but I couldn't find it when I looked for it.

Here are a couple of other versions of the game.

http://frugaldomme.com/esoteric/techniq5.htm
http://www.chastitylifestyle.com/chasti ... _game.html

BTW, there are some interesting techniques posted here:
http://www.chastitylifestyle.com/chasti ... echniques/

I think a great thread would be one about teasing techniques. Maybe I'll start one and see if anyone else is interested.
-slavechylde-

"I understand integrity. But, gads…how often does a guy get paid a princely sum of money to deflower a virgin, then turn around and fuck her willing and experienced older sister – all in the same day?!"

slavechylde Recommends...
New Selections Each Week!
Dath85
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dath85 »

I read that too, I think it was a story actually not a tease. It was based on a couple who both had a high sex drive. The man had 4 beads which he could use to Buy an orgasm Yes. The catch was that he HAD to service the woman every night: she could orgasm as much as she wanted to (which would of course tease the guy!)...

He was allowed to cum whenever he wanted! as long as he could afford the cost set by his wife. 4 beads for an orgasm on the first night.... Would mean no chance for the next 6 days, but still having to endure teasing.

Hmm wonder where that story went, it was a good one :)
Victor2184
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Victor2184 »

I had to re read this, but it appears to be a couple who just arrived on mars and they try having fun between making reports back to mission control. It partly describes how a bead game works but i think assumes the reader has some basic familiarity. The story seems to start the first week of the game with them actually on mars. Briefly she mentions how they've already been playing but how now she is the only actual pussy he can get so the excitement and 'bead value' is essentially raised since for him this is really it.

She starts out teasing him before even giving a price hoping to coax him into giving up some beads on Monday. He holds out so end of Monday.

At some point i assume Tuesday he gives 2 beads for a hand job orgasm and she starts teasing him the same way Wednesday morning and even lets him start to fuck her but makes him pull out and offers 2 more beads for a hand job orgasm later that night.

She teases him again in the afternoon then again that night. As the play wears on Wednesday night she strokes a forced orgasm and takes his last 2 beads of the week. Which means no orgasm till Monday, and of course if he takes it up on Monday he'll lose some or all of his 4 beads.

On a side note it appears that if he makes it to Sunday there is an agreement that each orgasm only costs 1 bead automatically, but considering forced orgasms still cost him one would assume he'll never make it to there.

It is confusing but i think it was simple a language/grammar barrier. Interesting game idea, cool to see it depicted in a tease. Makes it an interesting idea for a flash tease. One could make 7 flash teases of varying lengths running through possible scenarios of how many beads one has depending on what they choose to spend throughout each tease.

Most everything is normal the only thing that changes is towards the end of the tease you ask for payment and give 3 paths. You either choose not to pay, you do pay, or you can't afford to pay. If you pay you go through the motions required to get to cum whether it leads to a ruined or a full orgasm. If you choose not to maybe your tease ends, BUT if you can't afford to you have to go through the motions but you obviously don't get to cum but maybe require a minute(s) hold edge equal to the day your on (so if you can't afford Friday that's a 5 minute edge after a bunch of teasing all cause you spent to much to soon), this would make it easier to write rather than writing a whole 3rd path for each day. That i think would add to the importance of saving beads.

Also, in the first few days if you know or are promised early ahead of paying that it will be a full orgasm, it will entice early spending knowing that later in the week you'll be more desperate and prolly more willing to pay even for a ruined orgasm, though not knowing on a few of the days before your actually asked to pay will add to the fun and suspense too. Go ahead and have a heavy tease day with the promise of a full orgasm and even offer one with payment and when the time comes to cum change it to ruined or require a swallow for the full but offer a ruined if unwilling to abide by that condition right at the end, the beads are for an orgasm not for enjoyment afterall. Also, on 1 or 2 random days, the option that says 'choose not to pay' actually leads to a forced orgasm instead of a free pass and maybe charge one more bead than paying that day would have cost.

I'd say the only rules should be any orgasm on Monday whether forced or bought are full no matter what and any Sunday orgasm can only cost 1 bead no matter what, and if you run out half way through Sunday you have to edge equal to what orgasm you 'should' be on...for example you can afford the first 2 orgasms so when 3rd one comes you gotta edge 3 times in a row, and when what would have been your 4th that's right you gotta edge 4 times in a row...let's all hope there's a 5th forced orgasm or you'll go to bed frustrated as hell. Edges of this type should stagger for added affect, 2 edges in a row would be Edge 1 minute pause Edge, 3 would go Edge 1 minute Edge 30 sec Edge, forth would go E 1 min E 30 sec E 15 sec E with the last edge of each 'round' being held for its number in minutes, so the 1st round is a 1 minute edge, on the 2nd the last one is 2 minutes, on the 3rd the last one is 3 minutes, and on the 4th the last edge is 4 minutes. Often a metronome or video keeps long edging like this possible otherwise most people just get to the edge and stop. Since Sunday is the 7th day i advise the 7 minute edge as a pre edge going into each orgasm of the last day.

Lastly any time videos are linked to, they should be noted on first page so that the reader can pre-load them, nothing worse than waiting for a load mid tease.

Those good at math may have realized that there is no way to reach Sunday and cum all 4 times...assuming at least one day choosing not to pay will automatically cause a forced and ideally in this case a ruined orgasm. Just a sneaky little trick to spice things up, and maybe a Sunday 5th orgasm could be offered to people willing to go through the week again with only 3 or 2 or 1 bead(s) to start depending on how many times they have repeated and used their Sunday 5th. Afterall some will have edged over 28 minutes on Sunday and just might agree. Have fun if anyone tries this, try having one mistress, for at least the beginning of each tease, to help give it some continuity.

That's all, have fun.
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

Dath85 wrote:I read that too, I think it was a story actually not a tease. It was based on a couple who both had a high sex drive. The man had 4 beads which he could use to Buy an orgasm Yes. The catch was that he HAD to service the woman every night: she could orgasm as much as she wanted to (which would of course tease the guy!)...

He was allowed to cum whenever he wanted! as long as he could afford the cost set by his wife. 4 beads for an orgasm on the first night.... Would mean no chance for the next 6 days, but still having to endure teasing.

Hmm wonder where that story went, it was a good one :)
I've made the story (by StoryFan) into a webtease here for your enjoyment:

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=6763

Enjoy!
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

Victor2184 wrote:I had to re read this, but it appears to be a couple who just arrived on mars and they try having fun between making reports back to mission control. It partly describes how a bead game works but i think assumes the reader has some basic familiarity. The story seems to start the first week of the game with them actually on mars. Briefly she mentions how they've already been playing but how now she is the only actual pussy he can get so the excitement and 'bead value' is essentially raised since for him this is really it.

She starts out teasing him before even giving a price hoping to coax him into giving up some beads on Monday. He holds out so end of Monday.
Yes, that's the general premise. I hope it's clearer now that I've posted the original story as a webtease:

cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

cactusman wrote:
Victor2184 wrote:I had to re read this, but it appears to be a couple who just arrived on mars and they try having fun between making reports back to mission control. It partly describes how a bead game works but i think assumes the reader has some basic familiarity. The story seems to start the first week of the game with them actually on mars. Briefly she mentions how they've already been playing but how now she is the only actual pussy he can get so the excitement and 'bead value' is essentially raised since for him this is really it.

Yes, that's the general premise. I hope it's clearer now that I've posted the original story as a webtease:

Simply amazing story cactusman, i gave it a 5
freaau
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by freaau »

Last edited by freaau on Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry - i've had to leave this place - i cannot be reached anymore

Goodbye all.
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

Thanks again. I have posted a sequel, which is a bead game story that covers the next 2 days. It's

Tonight an Orgasm will Cost You... Part 2 (Next Week Mon.-Tue.)
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=7077

Enjoy!