[AI Upscale] Cock Hero - Red Extacy

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Hades-
Explorer
Explorer

[AI Upscale] Cock Hero - Red Extacy

Post by Hades- »

Red Extacy.jpg
Red Extacy.jpg (493.31 KiB) Viewed 10713 times
Original Topic - Cock Hero - RED EXTACY =Release=
Original Creator - LCatt

Red Extacy is one of the most undervalued videos IMO and I'm sure some of you never played or even heard of it.

Back in the days Red Extacy was one of my first Cock Hero video and almost ten years after it's still in my top 10 list.
Even though I'm not big fan of EDM, I love music selection and with great scenes and perfect beats timing it creates such a unique flow that keeps me playing it again and again.

Hope you'll like this AI Upscale release.

AI Models used:
Artemis Medium Quality v13 for upscaling
Chronos Fast v2 for interpolating

Original 720p24fps >>> Upscaled 1080p50fps

Comparison screens:
Spoiler: show
  1. https://imgsli.com/ODU0OTQ
  2. https://imgsli.com/ODU0OTc
  3. https://imgsli.com/ODU1MDA
  4. https://imgsli.com/ODU1MDQ
  5. https://imgsli.com/ODU1MDg
  6. https://imgsli.com/ODU1MDk
  7. https://imgsli.com/ODU1MTA
  8. https://imgsli.com/ODU1MTE
Warning! Due to interpolation and upscaling video may contain small visual artifacts.

Download
Last edited by Hades- on Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Razorsedge
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Re: [AI Upscale] Cock Hero - Red Extacy

Post by Razorsedge »

Thanks for this. Red Extacy was one of my favourites too, but I lost it with an old hard drive. Really excited to have it again, especially with improved definition.
froog
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by froog »

Thankyou thankyou! Love this one.
I would love it if you could do Pink Complex, which is sorta part one of the series.
Teacan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Teacan »

One of the favourites for sure.
Curious - what did you set the "Constant rate factor" slider to ?
Because the size isn't even double of the original, but frame-rate is, and resolution is much higher.
I keep playing around with that slider but can't seem to get an acceptable file-size (keep getting 5x the original or similar with a CRF value of around 20)
Bercarna
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Bercarna »

Thanks for this, it is a great CH and a great idea! But it seems there is no source for the torrent, still at 0% since yesterday.
kell42
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by kell42 »

Teacan wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:51 pm One of the favourites for sure.
Because the size isn't even double of the original, but frame-rate is, and resolution is much higher.
I keep playing around with that slider but can't seem to get an acceptable file-size (keep getting 5x the original or similar with a CRF value of around 20)
I've been playing around with Topaz a bit for some of my older stuff. It does tend to produce much larger files--I've found that the most effective way to deal with that is to run the upscaled version through a dedicated video compression program like Handbrake. Results with the Fast 1080p30 preset still look much better than the original, and the file size is always a lot more reasonable. (I am far from a video expert, and I suspect someone more knowledgeable could improve on my results significantly by further tweaking of the settings.)
Hades-
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Hades- »

Bercarna wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:05 pm Thanks for this, it is a great CH and a great idea! But it seems there is no source for the torrent, still at 0% since yesterday.
The problem is on your side probably, because I've seeded 60+ GBs already with my crappy internet speed. However if someone else have same problem let me know.
froog wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:52 am Thankyou thankyou! Love this one.
I would love it if you could do Pink Complex, which is sorta part one of the series.
I'm planning to upscale Pink Complex. When it will be done? I don't know, hopefully this year :)
It takes like 100 hours just for upscaling and interpolating with my 1080 card. Not to mention putting parts together, playtests and fixing critical artifacts. I've almost scrapped Red Extacy after realising that after 4 days of render, video and audio was completly out of sync. Also I'm trying to make my own production (if some of experienced creators read this - I need your help) and don't have much time for upscaling.
Teacan wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:51 pm One of the favourites for sure.
20 CRF. And getting 5x or even more filesize too. Like @kell42 said, use HandBrake or similar encoding software to get somewhat reasonable filesize.
Bercarna
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Bercarna »

Hades- wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:36 pm
Bercarna wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:05 pm Thanks for this, it is a great CH and a great idea! But it seems there is no source for the torrent, still at 0% since yesterday.
The problem is on your side probably, because I've seeded 60+ GBs already with my crappy internet speed. However if someone else have same problem let me know.
You were right, I couldn't solve the problem so used another torrent software and it worked. Thanks again for your work.
Teacan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Teacan »

I've been playing around with Topaz a bit for some of my older stuff. It does tend to produce much larger files--I've found that the most effective way to deal with that is to run the upscaled version through a dedicated video compression program like Handbrake. Results with the Fast 1080p30 preset still look much better than the original, and the file size is always a lot more reasonable. (I am far from a video expert, and I suspect someone more knowledgeable could improve on my results significantly by further tweaking of the settings.)
20 CRF. And getting 5x or even more filesize too. Like @kell42 said, use HandBrake or similar encoding software to get somewhat reasonable filesize.
Thanks folks, I'll give that a go after all the upscaling/interpolation is done in Topaz.

Regarding processing times - I've read a few suggestions on Topaz forums that might be useful. This is a report for the same file.
Artemis upscale 720p to 1080p (5.75 hrs)
Chronos increase framerate to 59.94 fps (11.75 hrs)
17.5 total hours

- vs -

100% Denoise/Deblock (2.75 hrs)
Chronos increase framerate to 59.94 fps (5 hrs)
Artemis upscale 720p to 1080p (5.5 hrs)
13.25 total hours
I cannot fully confirm this, as the 100% (1x) "cleanup" pass seems to vary wildly depending on the source - anywhere from 1 to 4 hours on videos of similar length. But I did find that the 2nd way of doing it can indeed be a lot faster than the 1st. Even though it has 1 less step.
3xTripleXXX
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 3xTripleXXX »

Hades- wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:36 pm Also I'm trying to make my own production (if some of experienced creators read this - I need your help)
What do you need help with?
My latest Cock Hero is Sweet Mammaries, a Cock Hero Quickie.

I've also made 4-play, 4-play 2, Getting Down With The Thiccness, Fuck Hard Cum Harder, Filthy Cute and Kittens & Cream. You can stream them all on SpankBang or search up their announce threads here for other options. :)
psyopus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by psyopus »

Oh yeah, this was definitely one of the old school standards.
Hopper725
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Hopper725 »

Any chance someone would post a Mega for this Masterpiece?

Hop
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

this is amazing, hoping someone can create a funscript or even better of great estim file, the ending round is right up my street.

Excellent quality, never watched the original so thanks for doing this.
froog
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by froog »

Sorry to bump this thread - Does anyone have a copy of this, or would be able to seed this torrent?
Many thanks
elektrowichser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by elektrowichser »

does anyone have an estim mp3 for this beautiful video?