Trashcan Slave

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Ryuteka
Explorer
Explorer

Trashcan Slave

Post by Ryuteka »

Hi all, i am a 28 yo m slave.
I have a Miss, and she said i am a pathetic useless slave, lower than a worm, so she is training me to be a living trashcan...literally.
She wants me to be useful for everyone, so she ordered me to create a discussion here, and invite everyone to join.
Not only that, i will obey and do your tasks, and send proof with pics or videos by kik.
For more details you can send a private message to me, i will answer everyone, and keep doing what my Miss ordered me.
MrEdger
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)

Re: Trashcan Slave

Post by MrEdger »

First of all, make your age correct on your profile page. It says now Age:30.
Ryuteka wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:39 pm She wants me to be useful for everyone, so she ordered me to create a discussion here, and invite everyone to join.
Not only that, i will obey and do your tasks, and send proof with pics or videos by kik.
For more details you can send a private message to me, i will answer everyone, and keep doing what my Miss ordered me.
So, let be useful for Natalie. The link to her request is below. As far she received 33 cum tributes. Your task is to create a video cum tribute, but photo cum tribute is also possible. The best case will be to send your proof there by leaving your comment with the link to your pic/vid because Natalie could want to reply if your cumshot satisfied her.

MrEdger wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:42 am https://www.reddit.com/r/TributeMe/comments/qtuy1c/you_wouldnt_cum_on_an_angel_would_you/
Visit that website to get more details.
Ryuteka
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ryuteka »

Will do, Someone else wants to join too?
Ryuteka
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ryuteka »

up
Ryuteka
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ryuteka »

up