[Feedback] Even an edge is a big reward, Mr. Hentai

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
IreliaDenial
Explorer
Explorer

[Feedback] Even an edge is a big reward, Mr. Hentai

Post by IreliaDenial »

Hi everyone,

I've published a new tease: Even an edge is a big reward, Mr. Hentai.
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=52907

As I don't have much time these days to test it, please tell me if any bugs are found. There should be many problems since some codes are written without good debug.
Soon, I shall go back to my country. Due to the great firewall, I may not be able to update them in time. Yet, I shall still try my best to fix them.

Also, please also leave your thoughts about the tease. Especially, any new ideas of stroking and types of Hentai pictures. Though I may not be able to write them down, it can still inspire other creators.

By the way, my English is quite broken. Meanwhile, I'm trying to make the tease more like a combination of fiction and game. So, I have to apologize first if you find anything embarrassing/awkward.... Would appreciate it so much if one could help me to review the script. QAQ

Shall update the spoiler information about the tease in these days.

Regards,
IreliaDenial

The followings are the spoiler of the tease:
Spoiler: show
1. Round composition
The game is composed of 5 rounds + 1 erection challenge. Besides, there is also a punishment, including CBT + Chastity rounds

The 5 rounds are randomly chosen from the following elements:

Level1: l1a(normal stroke), l1b(Thighs job), l1c(feet sides rub), l1d(base & tips alternating), l1e(finger vibrator)
Level2: l2a(palming), l2b(still on work), l2c(ball stroke), l2d(nipples massage), l2e(vibrator), l2f(feet stamp), l2g(frenulum)
Level3: l3a(pre-edge in a given time), l3b(breath play)

The level1 elements can be shown in any round.
The level2 elements can only be shown since round 2.
The level3 elements can only be shown since round 4.

Some rounds shall disable other rounds, like l1a disables l1e and l2e.

The erection challenge is randomly chosen from the following rounds. You should try your best to keep your cock erection with very little stimulation.
Level4: l4a(nipples), l4b(PC contraction), l4c(Ball massage), l4d(vibrator on PC), l4e(frenulum massage), l4f(breath play)

The punishment becomes harder along with the progress. The more you play, the worse punishment is.
The chastity round includes 2 types:

Chastity 1: teasing the body part. including: c1a(nipples), c1b(ball strokes), c1c(urinary hole palming)
Chastity 2: teasing the dildo. c2a(dildo stroking), c2b(dildo palming), c2c(dildo frenulum)

You may get the different composition of chastity rounds as per when you fail.

2. Reward Composition
After you finish the erection challenge, you shall get rewards based on how many times you've played and how many rounds you've passed at the current time. There are 4 types of rewards:

reward1: Denial.
reward2: A chance to edge, where you shall be given 40 to 60 seconds to reach an edge.
reward3: An edge.
reward4: Cum.

You can only get denial at the first few times. (For example, the first 4 times for "skilled" cum chance)
The more times you played and more rounds you've passed, the more likely you get a better reward.

3. How to finish the program
There are 4 ways to end the program.

End1: Normal Ending. Since the 9th session of the game, there is a slight probability that Mistress Lisa let you go after you finish the challenge. The probability increases along with the times you played
End2: Mistake Ending. When you're allowed to have an full edge, yet you cum by accident when you're holding the edge. You're gonna be aborted by Mistress Lisa.
End3: Cum Ending. If you got the cum reward and able to cum after the edge holding challenge, you shall have a cum and Mistress Lisa gonna take you as her personal slave.
End4: In chastity punishment, if you got able to cum in the chastity, your hilarious behavior would make Mistress Lisa very happy. She then shall let you go.
If you have any ideas of teasing round or horny challenge, please do leave them here. I may not able to add them into the game yet they can inspire other genius creators :)
Any idea of a certain type of Hentai pictures are very welcome.
Last edited by IreliaDenial on Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
rakeshhame
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [Feedback] Even an edge is a big reward, Mr. Hentai

Post by rakeshhame »

When changing the difficulty to hardcore it still says your current difficulty is softcore, however it shows it in blue text.
SEE TEASES CREATED BY ME AT:-
https://milovana.com/webteases/?author=106967
Spoiler: show
IreliaDenial
Explorer
Explorer

Post by IreliaDenial »

rakeshhame wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:32 am When changing the difficulty to hardcore it still says your current difficulty is softcore, however it shows it in blue text.
Thank you for finding the bug!
The script has been revised.
sundreamer
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by sundreamer »

What a nice hentai tease!👍👍👍
But here is a problem,when I complete 5 rounds and ready to accept the final challenge,the game will be stuck…
My English is not very well,hope you will understand:)
My device is Huawei P30 pro(can use google service),game settings are default,browser is Chrome.
spaisin
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by spaisin »

A good looking tease; might be a tad slow, but that's the point, so .. can't complain about that :)

Mainly a bug report:

I Jammed at
"And today your erection challenge is ..."

Looks like an infinite loop and a memory leak.

In case you have missed some edge cases (hmm, hih) in your logic (edge case = programming lingo, not.. you know, the thing): I didn't click on the "I edge"-button once, maybe you're counting on that somehow and since the data isn't really there..?

Probably the same case as sundreamer above.
IreliaDenial
Explorer
Explorer

Post by IreliaDenial »

sundreamer wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:01 pm What a nice hentai tease!👍👍👍
But here is a problem,when I complete 5 rounds and ready to accept the final challenge,the game will be stuck…
My English is not very well,hope you will understand:)
My device is Huawei P30 pro(can use google service),game settings are default,browser is Chrome.
Updated replies:
Thank you so much for the review.
The bug indeed was due to my parameter setting.... Gosh, this is so awkward....
It has been fixed now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
old replies:
I'm sorry. I find it's not the problem of the PC/phone.
I've found I can get the final challenge if I login. Meanwhile, I can't get the final challenge if I log off....
I shall revise the code to see what I can do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Older replies:
Thank you for the review :)

I'm not sure if this is the problem of EOS editor. I've found that I can get the final challenge on my laptop. Yet, I also got stuck when I'm using iphone.

Please let me know if you have the same problem on laptop. Meanwhile, I shall try to revise the code to see what I can do.
Last edited by IreliaDenial on Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
IreliaDenial
Explorer
Explorer

Post by IreliaDenial »

spaisin wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:38 pm A good looking tease; might be a tad slow, but that's the point, so .. can't complain about that :)

Mainly a bug report:

I Jammed at
"And today your erection challenge is ..."

Looks like an infinite loop and a memory leak.

In case you have missed some edge cases (hmm, hih) in your logic (edge case = programming lingo, not.. you know, the thing): I didn't click on the "I edge"-button once, maybe you're counting on that somehow and since the data isn't really there..?

Probably the same case as sundreamer above.
Updated replies:
Thank you so much for the review.
The bug indeed was due to my parameter setting.... Gosh, this is so awkward....
It has been fixed now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Old replies:
I'm sorry. I find it's not the problem of the PC/phone.
I've found I can get the final challenge if I login. Meanwhile, I can't get the final challenge if I log off....
I shall revise the code to see what I can do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Older replies:
Thank you for the review.

Can I know how you get the bug, by PC or by phone?
I've checked it on laptop and can get the final challenge. Meanwhile, I can't get it on my phone.

If your problems are also on the phone, then there might be the problem of EOS editor.
I shall try to revise the code to see what I can do.

And yeah I've taken the edge cases into account, not those things XD. If you got time, I would appreciate it a lot if you could repeat the progress on the other platform (PC/phone) to see if the same problem happens. You can simply quit all rounds to get the final challenges. The function to get the challenge is independent from any other operations. Thus, quitting all rounds won't have any effects.
spaisin
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by spaisin »

Thanks for the fix.. sounds like an easy mistake - can't do anything about the tease without being logged in, so why not log in for testing... :)

And yeh, I wasn't logged in for it, I assume most users aren't - but I'm a little too paranoid about all kinds of tracking... :)
sundreamer
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by sundreamer »

Now the bug fixed,thx a lot and look forward to u make more interesting hentai tease in milovana!
unlimitednrg
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by unlimitednrg »

I liked this one a lot. Only stroking the shaft (most of the time) is something I don't see in JOIs much and I think it's pretty frustrating but fun. The idea of only being allowed to earn an edge (if you're lucky) is also very frustrating but hot. The rounds were varied and interesting enough that the game didn't get boring after a few sessions.

Thanks for making this! The idea of the "advanced course" sounds like fun...
IreliaDenial
Explorer
Explorer

Post by IreliaDenial »

unlimitednrg wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:29 am I liked this one a lot. Only stroking the shaft (most of the time) is something I don't see in JOIs much and I think it's pretty frustrating but fun. The idea of only being allowed to earn an edge (if you're lucky) is also very frustrating but hot. The rounds were varied and interesting enough that the game didn't get boring after a few sessions.

Thanks for making this! The idea of the "advanced course" sounds like fun...
Glad you like it :love: .
Yeah the "advanced course" sounds really fun and frustrating but hard to write. Wish one day one could write it for us XD.
bobrosssub
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bobrosssub »

Hiya, Is there any anal in this tease? I haven't found any mention of it here or in the sessions I've played but it's in the tags
IreliaDenial
Explorer
Explorer

Post by IreliaDenial »

bobrosssub wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:28 pm Hiya, Is there any anal in this tease? I haven't found any mention of it here or in the sessions I've played but it's in the tags
I'm quite sorry that the anal part is still on work. I was planning to implement it in a month, yet got some troubles irl these days.

I've removed the anal tag from the tease and shall add it back when it is done. Wish I could finish that part in these months....
bobrosssub
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bobrosssub »

IreliaDenial wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:32 am
bobrosssub wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:28 pm Hiya, Is there any anal in this tease? I haven't found any mention of it here or in the sessions I've played but it's in the tags
I'm quite sorry that the anal part is still on work. I was planning to implement it in a month, yet got some troubles irl these days.

I've removed the anal tag from the tease and shall add it back when it is done. Wish I could finish that part in these months....
Oh, I hope all is well with you now :) there's no obligation, just take care of yourself unless you enjoy the process too