[FEEDBACK] beta test

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
jb22
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

[FEEDBACK] beta test

Post by jb22 »

Hi, I just finished my first milovana tease, beta test. Any feedback is appreciated.
It starts as a survey to figure out how much of a beta (vs alpha) you are. You then get an appropriate reward for your beta level.

Enjoy!
JB
offthechain
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: [FEEDBACK] beta test

Post by offthechain »

Thanks for making this! Out of curiosity, how many possible endings are there?
jb22
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by jb22 »

offthechain wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:13 am Out of curiosity, how many possible endings are there?
There's 10 possible ending images, 3 possible orgasms/denial, and the time you get is 120 seconds minus your points
KaZoon
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by KaZoon »

Great tease, especially for your first one 👍🏻
Would love to see more teases similar to this ☺️
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

Haha it was exciting! You seem to have a touch for making quality, hope you make more stuff!
androgyme
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Post by androgyme »

I enjoyed it for what it was, but I think it would be much better if there was more content after the exam part. I feel like it was just getting to the good part and then it just ends.

I understand it's your first tease and all, and depending on how many results there are, it could be quite difficult to create a lot of "end" content based on that. That being said, I think it would be worth it.

Maybe to make things simpler you could group the different results together. Maybe give each collective result a code and create a follow up tease that is targetted specifically for each code. Just a few thoughts.

It was a good first tease though. I enjoyed it. :-)
jb22
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by jb22 »

Thanks androgyme!
androgyme wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:59 pm I think it would be much better if there was more content after the exam part. I feel like it was just getting to the good part and then it just ends.
I completely agree. I finished the survey part and got a little overwhelmed about the number of options I could put into the endings. So I tried to keep it really simple instead. I'm kind of thinking about updating it already.
offthechain
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by offthechain »

Same. I though the survey was great, but it ended kinda fast. Also, I wish your answer to how often you eat your cum gave you a change to be told to eat it at the end too (assuming you don't get denied). Still, a great tease and I look forward to seeing more from you :)
Klauss2001
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Klauss2001 »

Honestly this is a really nice tease, a fun test you know!
medium
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by medium »

Huge fan of your stuff from before you made this tease, so I was incredibly excited to see this. I'm happy with it but personally I would have also liked some analysis/teasing on why I ended up on the beta level I ended up at. That might be complicated because of the branches, I've never made a tease before myself.

Still, very solid showing for the first one, and it had all of the questions I expected going in!