Where to sell my Erostek ET-312 with accessoires?

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
denial1234
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Where to sell my Erostek ET-312 with accessoires?

Post by denial1234 »

Hey!

First off: I am pretty sure that it is against the rules of the millovana rules to offer it here. So my question is explicitly and honestly: Where can someone sell estim equipment online? I have an Erostek ET-312 and I used it only like 3 or 4 times. It turned out estim is not my thing...But since the ET-312 is actually quite expensive, I'd like to sell it somewhere for a fair price.

I already wrote to 2 online shops if they want to have it, but none of them even replied. Is there anything like ebay for sextoys? I mean, with this thing it doesn't even matter that it is used (from a hygiene point of view) since it is not even in direct contact with anything "gross"...

Hope that you guys/girls can help me out!
thx!
manwithcape
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: Where to sell my Erostek ET-312 with accessoires?

Post by manwithcape »

Perhaps on reddit
r/estim or something like that might allow it?

I might also be interested so if you pm me the full list of accessoires and what you'd want for it, perhaps your problem is solved.
qwksilver
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Where to sell my Erostek ET-312 with accessoires?

Post by qwksilver »

i have seen plenty of them on ebay, they usually go for 600-700usd. most don't include insertables, just wires and adapters and the like. you can also use a discord like joannes or estim chat to find someone interested and this will bypass seller fees and such.