[Feedback] It's time to share! (Spoilers, duh!)

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Quarz
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

[Feedback] It's time to share! (Spoilers, duh!)

Post by Quarz »

It's been a long time since I wrote something here. Got pretty distracted by some RP... but now I finally found the motivation to write a new tease.
I got inspired by this tease btw.
I don't usually like findom, but "findom" without involving something of monetary value is kinda hot...

This tease features relatively few instructions and humiliation for my teases. Given the story, it just felt more appropriate if she doesn't get openly controlling until the very end.
I could see a sequel with more direct humiliation and much more tasks for this one, though. Maybe something that accompanies an entire playthrough of Pokémon Omega Ruby with teases in between and humiliating in-game related tasks like winning a cuteness contest in a sissy outfit while wearing a buttplug... we will see.

For now, I would really like to hear your feedback.
Did you go through with it?
Which Pokémon did you give away?
Did it hurt? I hope it did hurt~
Did you regret doing it after you came?

Also, let me know about any bugs and stuff should you find them.
shadows
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Feedback] It's time to share! (Spoilers, duh!)

Post by shadows »

I love teases like this so i can get my "findom" fix without spending any actual money, so I gave Hilda a Skitty, Swalot, Roselia, Latias(Latios? Whichever one you get for free in Alpha Sapphire) Milotic and an Aggron. I definitely would be interested in a full playthrough tease, as getting rid of random pokemon from a random save game i haven't touched in two years and have already beaten just wasn't that impactful.
Silvaux
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Silvaux »

Honestly this is actually something me and an online friend have been looking for especially for Hilda, used my copy of Shield since I recently had transferred most of my Pokémon from previous games to that one since I finished shield, gave Hilda a Ribombee, Abomasnow, Sudowoodo, Yveltal, Empoleon, and The lucario I had for years and my favorite one too. It did hurt especially with how long I had some especially that lucario, but I can’t say I regret it since been something I wanted to try for a while, and a full play through or sequel sounds absolutely amazing
pepez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepez »

I loved it.. There is too little "findom" or similiar teases!!

and Btw rip pokemon game. I played 3 times that tease, and i lost so many good pokemons. :D But I have to say its made this tease stronger and better.

I love "findom"/stealing blackmailing femdom stuff
Dawn_of_Dark
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Dawn_of_Dark »

Just wondering at the end there was it intentional to have a loop of darkened images?

Edit: it seems after like 15 minutes it did get transitioned into the ending scene.
Quarz
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Quarz »

Glad to hear you people liked the idea~

Guess I will start gathering ideas for a sequel then... no promises for when that gets finished, though...
Dawn_of_Dark wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:34 pm Just wondering at the end there was it intentional to have a loop of darkened images?

Edit: it seems after like 15 minutes it did get transitioned into the ending scene.
Shouldn't be 15 minutes. More like 6 to 7.

That part might have been somewhat of a weird decision of me... the darkened images are kinda supposed to represent the fading memories of the "date" and give the player some minimal stuff to cum to, if they want. The post-credit scene after that is basically optional.
medium
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by medium »

This was a lot of fun! Findom is only a recent interest of mine but I was hooked by the idea of giving up something, and Pokemon are a perfect way to do that. And Hilda is a pretty great inspiration to really do it.

I also did it on Omega Ruby, another comment mentioned Alpha Sapphire. Remake of my favorite gen, woo.

I did go through with it. Many of the Pokemon are those that I have moved up from previous playthroughs, but I gave up Deoxys, Tyranitar, Breloom (my favorite Pokemon, but not my exact favorite one), my Blaziken from this game, Milotic and Infernape. I don't nickname my Pokemon so none had names, but I like to think Hilda gave them her own nicknames as she did catch them herself.

It didn't hurt, but I like that you wanted it to. Love it when the creators have a bit of fun like that.

Because of the above I had no regrets, although I think I'll play through the tease in the future without giving up Pokemon since I gave up some serious favorites. Looking forward to a sequel. I'm not sure what you're going for in terms of vibes, but it could be fun to be made/asked to burn all the money or BP on a save. Not that much of a sacrifice in the grand scheme of things. It could also be cute to be asked to go on a shopping trip for someone, with either money or BP, and "giving" them the items by tossing them.
FireGrayRaven
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by FireGrayRaven »

I know I'm real late to this, but I just wanted to say the idea behind this tease is brilliant and the execution was stellar! It's easily one of my favorites on here and I really hope you do a sequel!
I've been meaning to play through the game again and this gave me the perfect opportunity... Though "giving up" my Pokémon hurt in the most nostalgic way possible.
10/10 nonetheless, thanks for this gem ^-^