Videogame tasks

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
spymaster23
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Videogame tasks

Post by spymaster23 »

Here is a place to get tasks for when playing video games whether you’re on pc, mobile, or console. Personally I’m on console right now and need tasks for overwatch and Minecraft. I love to edge and hate cumming because cumming ruins the fun. (Male) and I need desperately to edge a lot. I’m in a party with my friends most of the time so I gotta be careful. (I don’t do oral or anal, and I don’t moan, I’m literally quiet)
Greetings peeps! i have started up a new forum based around video game rules and challenges!
viewtopic.php?p=361718#p361718
aldorax
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Videogame tasks

Post by aldorax »

Try racking up a target number of points in a kinky 2048 game while listening to erotic audios, with no release until you hit the number. Gets even more challenging if you have a vibe on you as well just for background distraction. :)

See this for the general idea -
https://www.reddit.com/r/ShibbySays/com ... e_at_2048/
simonswitch

Post by simonswitch »

If I remember correctly, I think there was a forum post where you would give a task to the person above you, and then say a video game which someone else gives you a task for. If it's inactive, we should definitely do a V2
spymaster23
Explorer
Explorer

Post by spymaster23 »

It’s been inactive for awhile, I got like one response from it and nothing else. We should make a new one
Greetings peeps! i have started up a new forum based around video game rules and challenges!
sweden123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sweden123 »

This place has a few tasks, just filter for "video games"
https://www.faproulette.co/
spymaster23
Explorer
Explorer

Post by spymaster23 »

sweden123 wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:04 am This place has a few tasks, just filter for "video games"
https://www.faproulette.co/
Yea but mostly for sissies or people who do oral and anal. Which I don’t. And I’m not female either

Last bumped by spymaster23 on Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:28 am.