Cock Hero. Stroke Preference, Half or Full? Poll

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

What type of STROKE would you prefer in the FUNSCRIPT of COCK HERO videos?

Half Stroke (Up on beat, Down on the next beat, Up on the next beat, and so on)
18%
Full Stroke (Up and Down per beat)
82%

Total votes: 68

cornchip
Explorer
Explorer

Cock Hero. Stroke Preference, Half or Full? Poll

Post by cornchip »

Hi, i am into creating scripts. And i would like to know what is your preference on the stroke type, when you use a funscript.

Please make your choice on the poll of this thread. I will also be reading the comments if you have any.
jajejuja
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Cock Hero. Stroke Preference, Half or Full? Poll

Post by jajejuja »

If the cock hero is either long (40m+), has many fast prolonged segments or not many breaks I probably want half strokes. If it's a more slow paced CH with a couple breaks or special segments with edging/other instructions full strokes can work too.
Voting half
LondonGent
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by LondonGent »

Half strokes often lead to some strange patterns, particularly during the less regular beats (e.g. 123-). They also make scripting more difficult when a section ends on an odd beat - do you add an extra stroke to get back to the top, skip the last stroke or start the next section at the bottom?

On the other hand, a lot of cock heroes seem to be created under the assumption that faster = better and full strokes often go beyond the speed I find enjoyable. I've got no real desire to be beating my meat at 300+ full strokes per minute, and I find it hard to believe there are many others who do.

On balance; I usually script at full speed as long as the author has kept the tempo reasonable. For particularly fast cock heroes I will create and play a half-stroke script instead. I think there are even a couple where I mixed the two - half speed for the regular beats but full strokes for any more complex patterns.

I'll be watching this poll with interest though, it's certainly a good question.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

I definitely prefer scripts to have full strokes (up and down per beat).

It is very easy to adjust using funhalver anyway where required
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
47dahc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by 47dahc »

On the few that I have created and shared over at EroScripts, The full speed scripts get downloaded more if that helps your research at all.
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

Just an idea, don't know if it's possible, if the full stroke is too much, maybe the traveling can be 50% or 75% of the total range. This way, you are always in sync with beats.
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)