How to start with Teasing Software?

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

queen876
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

How to start with Teasing Software?

Post by queen876 »

Hey guys,
I'm new to teasing software and this forum, so hello. Since I find a lot of scattered articles on the topic of offline teasing software in this forum, I would be happy if you could answer me some questions and may help other newbies:

1. With TeaseMe, you can play teases from others and create them yourself, where should I save these teases in the folder of the program or somewhere else, or is it enough to simply save the script somewhere and then load it so that it is in the library.
2. There is the GuidMe Scripting Engine (viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15891&hilit=GuideMe#p199377), how can I create scripts with it, is it a separate program or is it like a Tease I need to load into GuidMe?
3. On this Topic (viewtopic.php?f=26&t=12944) in the first post, there is a link to a Milovana tease downloader, how does that work? How can I use it?
4. Last Question, sometimes there are Android Apps mentioned, which App do you use and how can I use it?

Hope you can help me and hopefully other newbies
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Re: How to start with Teasing Software?

Post by PlayfulGuy »

queen876 wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:56 am Hey guys,
I'm new to teasing software and this forum, so hello. Since I find a lot of scattered articles on the topic of offline teasing software in this forum, I would be happy if you could answer me some questions and may help other newbies:

1. With TeaseMe, you can play teases from others and create them yourself, where should I save these teases in the folder of the program or somewhere else, or is it enough to simply save the script somewhere and then load it so that it is in the library.
The short answer to your question is basically to save it wherever you want to keep your teases. The "normal" place for Teaseme was in the Teases subfolder. Typically the tease script (an XML file) is saved in Teases with a subfolder containg all the images etc required by the tease.

That said, Teaseme is the original "offline" player for Milovana teases. It is now out of development and is replaced by GuideMe (which you linked to in your third question). So, you should probably be using Guideme instead of Teaseme as it has more features and is still being developed and improved.

The usual place to save teases in GuideMe is in the Guides subfolder.
queen876 wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:56 am 2. There is the GuidMe Scripting Engine (viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15891&hilit=GuideMe#p199377), how can I create scripts with it, is it a separate program or is it like a Tease I need to load into GuidMe?
The GuideMe Scripting Engine is an add-on for GuideMe that allows you to write teases using a simpler syntax, so you don't have to worry about XML formatting and structure, and can focus more on dialog and flow. You don't have full access to all of GuideMe's features, but it's quite effective.

Basically you write your "script" using a text editor and place it in a folder along with the script engine files, then you load that script file in GuideMe, and the script engine interprets it and turns it into pages.

There were several sample teases included in the latest release that illustrate how it's used, along with a tutorial tease you can load in GuideMe to learn more about the Script Engine. Extract the script engine release to a folder and then load GuideMeScripts.xml in GuideMe.

After that see "SarasTease.xml" for a sample of how you turn that script into a standalone tease. The XML file uses the script SarasTease.scr in folder ScriptTeases/Scripts.

NOTE The script engine releases haven't been updated in some time and as released were for GuideMe version 1.5. The Javascript files need minor alterations to load properly in GuideMe 3.x and 4.x. People could help out by nagging me a bit and maybe I'd finally get around to that little task and post a newer release.
queen876 wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:56 am 3. On this Topic (viewtopic.php?f=26&t=12944) in the first post, there is a link to a Milovana tease downloader, how does that work? How can I use it?
Don't use that one. Use the new one that you can find here. It includes support for EOS teases, but the old downloader does not. It is still in an alpha phase of development but is pretty good.
queen876 wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:56 am 4. Last Question, sometimes there are Android Apps mentioned, which App do you use and how can I use it?
This one I can't actually help with. I don't use any of the Android apps.

Hope that helps!

PG