Ball Squeezing Advice

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
SilverDuck
Explorer
Explorer

Ball Squeezing Advice

Post by SilverDuck »

For those of you who are into ball squeezing, how hard do you squeeze? Can you give some comparative benchmarks like “just hard enough to crush X but not quite hard enough to crush Y” or something like that? Does it immediately hurt or is it more just a sensation of pressure or maybe a slow-building pain? I’ve tried a few times, and I feel like I’m squeezing reasonably hard - e.g., hard enough to crush a tomato but not hard enough to crush an egg - but it doesn’t hurt at all. I’m guessing I need to squeeze harder, but I’m reluctant to do so without some frame of reference about what’s normal.
Send nudes
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Ball Squeezing Advice

Post by Send nudes »

it depends on every person's pain tolerance, from what im reading you have to squeeze harder and yes, the feeling its a building up of pain... I would love to talk more with you about this... maybe you have discord? :)
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by boundupone »

You need to use your own feelings on this, no such thing as normal level I think. For some they would be done before others are even having fun. Just experiment and work up, it would be quite difficult to damage yourself unless you go totally banzai with this!
Try anything once!
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Electro »

Ball squeezing is just one thing, it doesn't work to well for me either. I find using a paint stick and progressively tapping harder until I feel the right level of pain to be more effective at dialing in pain.