[Feedback] DolphStarbeam's Teases

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
DolphStarbeam
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

[Feedback] DolphStarbeam's Teases

Post by DolphStarbeam »

Hi everyone.

I have just completed the 5th and final part of this series, Carter - Part 5 - https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=49377

Let me know what you think. All feedback welcome.
AlanWhite2093
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [Feedback] DolphStarbeam's Teases

Post by AlanWhite2093 »

Hi! Well, there's only one thing that I wanna say about the series.
Spoiler: show
And the thing is that every time the story gets to a "having sex" part, she gives you instructions to masturbate, I feel it a little jarring. I mean, it's supposed that you are having sex with the girl, but she is giving instructions to jerk off anyway.

I must confess that I don't finish all the teases but this is a common thing in all that I have played. A part from that, I find them really good and well done. The girls, the length of the teases and even the story I liked very much.

I apologize for my English, it's not my first language.

Alan.
jgizzi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jgizzi »

Love all of the series! It was one of the best teases I have done on the site. Sad to see that it has ended but look forward to others that you put out. I have went through the entire tease and in the spoiler is something that is bugged I believe.
On day 4 when you try to go home it sends you back to the pool instead, I tried both going and seeing the french maid and just going to the pool to see if it would be any different and it was always the same of going back to the pool.
Again thanks for this series it have been awesome!
DolphStarbeam
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DolphStarbeam »

jgizzi wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 10:14 pm Love all of the series! It was one of the best teases I have done on the site. Sad to see that it has ended but look forward to others that you put out. I have went through the entire tease and in the spoiler is something that is bugged I believe.
On day 4 when you try to go home it sends you back to the pool instead, I tried both going and seeing the french maid and just going to the pool to see if it would be any different and it was always the same of going back to the pool.
Again thanks for this series it have been awesome!
Thanks jgizzi. I have fixed the bug you pointed out so it should be working now.

Thanks for the feedback, I will hopefully release more teases at some stage.
DolphStarbeam
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DolphStarbeam »

AlanWhite2093 wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 7:43 pm Hi! Well, there's only one thing that I wanna say about the series.
And the thing is that every time the story gets to a "having sex" part, she gives you instructions to masturbate, I feel it a little jarring. I mean, it's supposed that you are having sex with the girl, but she is giving instructions to jerk off anyway.

I must confess that I don't finish all the teases but this is a common thing in all that I have played. A part from that, I find them really good and well done. The girls, the length of the teases and even the story I liked very much.

I apologize for my English, it's not my first language.

Alan.
Thanks for the feedback, yes I totally see what you mean. The tease is meant more as an endurance test so I included lots of having sex parts, even more so in Part 5 than in the earlier parts.
mteverton
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mteverton »

Great job on the whole series, I hope you continue to make content. Part 4 was my favorite.
s53ken
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by s53ken »

I wish we had some subchapters so that when we play the same tease again, we can skip the part we already experienced.

Or am I missing that feature?