[FEEDBACK] Estim HFO ASAP: Sexy Legs Edition - Vol. 1

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Corndogville
Explorer
Explorer

[FEEDBACK] Estim HFO ASAP: Sexy Legs Edition - Vol. 1

Post by Corndogville »

Just completed my first tease. It's exactly what I wanted, and hopefully something some of you wanted too. I may expand on it, if possible, and add more girls/stimfiles (I was a bit overwhelmed trying to make it, and in retrospect might have made some slightly different choices for pics as some of my faves didn't make it in), but I can happily say it did the job, and I never made it to the end.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=50437

Let me know what you think.

It was designed for a homemade triphase Davey box, so I have no idea what it will be like on commercial equipment. I know some teases, like digtalparkinglot's, for example, don't really do much for me on my box, or if I turn them up they hurt me, so YMMV and hopefully it's not too mild. It's definitely not intended to be. It's supposed to feel good, with no surprises or crazy jumps in volume.

Suggested wiring included in the first couple pages, prior to calibration.
sub_anal_slut
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [FEEDBACK] Estim HFO ASAP: Sexy Legs Edition - Vol. 1

Post by sub_anal_slut »

Triphase on my et312 work fine for me
However each sound file feels like jumpstart, so i would prefer a softer start of each sound file
Not sure it just me or browser or if it is by design ?
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by JBK »

"A guy can't be waiting around all day for some flighty fairy in a tower to grant you an orgasm"

Lol, shots fired :lol:
Corndogville
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Corndogville »

JBK wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:52 pm "A guy can't be waiting around all day for some flighty fairy in a tower to grant you an orgasm"

Lol, shots fired :lol:
lolol (x2)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Lamalas
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamalas »

sub_anal_slut wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:15 pm Triphase on my et312 work fine for me
However each sound file feels like jumpstart, so i would prefer a softer start of each sound file
Not sure it just me or browser or if it is by design ?
Just from listening to the audio through my speakers I can see what you mean about the jumpstart thing. I don't think this is intentional (or at least I hope not).
More likely it's a result of how the tease is scripted; each page starts a new soundfile, and my guess is it starts somewhere halfway in the waveform, which results in a sudden popping/clicking sound, and a jump in your startled bits (see what I did there? :lol:)
Corndogville wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 11:13 am Let me know what you think.
Most teases nowadays have the same soundfile playing across multiple pages. Estim Chatroom, for example, does this very well. Might be worth looking into!
Corndogville
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Corndogville »

This is sort of what I was concerned about as far as difference in boxes. I don't find the way most of the files start up to be unpleasant at all. Maybe it's a bit of a surprise, but I anticipate that when I click the next button...but it's not a shock or anything unpleasant.

Unfortunately, fade ins on the files would kind of defeat the purpose, which is to loop. Some of the files are *very* short and you would be anticipating the drop in volume every 20 seconds...which would pretty much ruin it.

If you look at it this way, the whole point is not to advance. It's to find a girl and a stimfile that work for you, and camp out until toasty. :-D

(and then you have uncharted territory to look forward to later, haha)

I'll try it again soon and see if I can think of something.
Corndogville
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Corndogville »

I went back and tested again, and I noticed some of the files seemed comparatively harsh, volume wise, so I bumped them down10 or 15% (mainly the majority of the Abigael pics, after the first few pages).
just_some_dude
Explorer
Explorer

Post by just_some_dude »

I have never used eos, but doesn't the api include a way to adjust playback volume. You could do the fade in to each page with a series of volume adjustments.
qwksilver
Explorer
Explorer

Post by qwksilver »

i'm jumping though and somtimes random breaks the tease, and sometimes clicking next stops the tease, around slide 6 or 7 of the main tease.
Kelsee
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Kelsee »

Works as advertised - if anything better than advertised - on my E-Stim Systems 2B. Didn't even make it past the first 'check up'! I was not expecting that! Will be back for more.
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

just to boring for me as looking at the same girl whilst the stim file played was dull. Others have covered off the harshness file intro. Needs more pic variations as the file plays. but 10/10 for giving this a crack.
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by ZeeWW »

I agree a change in girls would be nice, BUT, wow you have some really nice files in there, and I get you. Pick a file that will finish you and just roll with it :-D
udo100
Explorer
Explorer

Post by udo100 »

The soundtracks are great. It would be nice if there was an automatic process. After a certain time, another girl will be switched to. I am interested in the Soundfiles. Can I download it from anywhere?
Thanks..
aelskling
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by aelskling »

udo100 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 7:27 am The soundtracks are great. It would be nice if there was an automatic process. After a certain time, another girl will be switched to. I am interested in the Soundfiles. Can I download it from anywhere?
Thanks..
You can use TeaseDownloader to download all the media files of a tease: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=23382
Corndogville
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Corndogville »

qwksilver wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 1:26 am i'm jumping though and somtimes random breaks the tease, and sometimes clicking next stops the tease, around slide 6 or 7 of the main tease.
I haven't been able to reproduce that. What browser are you using? I'm on Firefox but I've tried it in Chrome too.
Kelsee wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 8:23 am Works as advertised - if anything better than advertised - on my E-Stim Systems 2B. Didn't even make it past the first 'check up'! I was not expecting that! Will be back for more.
ZeeWW wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 2:32 pm I agree a change in girls would be nice, BUT, wow you have some really nice files in there, and I get you. Pick a file that will finish you and just roll with it :-D
Glad to hear it's working as intended in the audio department.
udo100 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 7:27 am The soundtracks are great. It would be nice if there was an automatic process. After a certain time, another girl will be switched to.
That's what I've wanted all along, the ability to show the girls as an auto slideshow (maybe advance every 10 seconds, or adjustable) with the option of pausing or choosing to advance them manually.
thebears73 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 9:49 am just to boring for me as looking at the same girl whilst the stim file played was dull. Others have covered off the harshness file intro. Needs more pic variations as the file plays. but 10/10 for giving this a crack.
Yeah, it's hard to make something good on your first try, but I never planned to leave it in its current state, I just need to figure out how to make it do what I want. If possible, I'd like to have the audio files be separate from the pic advancement, maybe in a bar on the right side like the stop button in estim tower, assuming it works like frames, from the olden HTML days.

That way, you could stay on the audio file if you like it (the whole point) and continue to look at more girls. The upside of this would be I could add a fuckton more quality pics from my collection, whereas now I have to have a stimfile for each pic, unless I want to have repeats, but I want the viewer to get a fresh file with each advancement, so it doesn't feel samey or "oh, THIS again".

If anyone has any tips, I'm all ears.