Tease A.I. Questions

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Tease A.I. Questions

Post by fenway »

Hey all! :wave:

I am a huge fan of 1885s Tease A.I. However, I'm having some issues that I'm hoping someone can help me with.

Firstly, when I load up a tease and it accesses my URL links, I'll often receive an error message saying the image could not be loaded. This is especially bad when the Domme scrolls through multiple pictures... :weep:

ERROR: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel. :::: Error loading image:

How do I repair these links so that everything works properly? The links work if I copy them into a web browser...

Secondly, when the Domme goes through the script: "I think you need another lesson in appreciating real women Slave, So what will it be this time, tits or ass?" When I respond with Tits or Ass, the script doesn't continue. It stops here. :-/

Is there a way to fix this so the script doesn't stop and force me to restart?

Thirdly, when I play the game where you try to stop on pictures that aren't Hentai, if I land on a picture that is not Hentai, I still receive the response "If you didn't have so much Hentai, maybe you wouldn't land on it so often". It seems like the program isn't registering that I am indeed landing on something that is not Hentai and don't know how to troubleshoot this...

Fourthly, I rarely receive the Risky Pick script. Is there a way to increase the frequency at which certain events/games are experienced?

Fifthly, in "Domme Tags", when I add what garments my Domme is wearing in what picture, or select things present in each picture, when I click "finished" the changes never seem to save. I always see #TagGarment in my teases... Is there a way to save changes to photos that works?

Six, I have never seen the "Simple Chastity Start_CHASTITY" start script, "Maintain Control" + "Maintain Control_EDGING" module scripts, "You Surround Yourself With Sex" + "You Surround Yourself With Sex_EDGING" module scripts, "Link_CHASTITY" link script, "End_1_BEG" + "End_1_RESTRICTED" + "End_CHASTITY" end scripts, or the "I'm Going To Ruin You_START" mod script...

I can only experience the chastity scripts by toggling on chastity mode in the "Misc" menu which doesn't do it for me. How do I access and experience all of these scripts? :-(

Seven, under the "Domme" tab, I can't change the options for "Allows Orgasms" or "Ruin Orgasms" as they are grayed out. I'd really like to change these so I don't have a ruined orgasm every time I play. Every. Time. I. Play. There's no surprise in that...

Finally, I have some general questions. How do I use the stuff to do with the Glitter programming? Is there a way to write my own scripts to include in the Tease A.I.? Can I change the maximum and minimum metronome speeds? How do I get my Domme in a better or worse mood? How do I allow to hold edges in the program? (I have never been ordered to hold an edge except for at the very end before ruining).

I think that is it. I might post more if issues arise that I had forgotten about.

I can't overstate that any help would be so unbelievably appreciated. I love this program and I know there is so much more I am not seeing or using with it that I am desperate to experience. If you can help me, please let me know. Thanks so much! :innocent:
If you enjoy my work and would like to see more, consider supporting me on Patreon or leaving me a tip on Ko-fi! :-)

My published teases on Milovana!

Can't wob the Kob :-D
fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Re: Tease A.I. Questions

Post by fenway »

I forgot to mention. All the prerequisite criteria for the scripts have been met. They just won't show up...
If you enjoy my work and would like to see more, consider supporting me on Patreon or leaving me a tip on Ko-fi! :-)

My published teases on Milovana!

Can't wob the Kob :-D
N3R0
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Re: Tease A.I. Questions

Post by N3R0 »

Hi fenway.

First things first: whenever you ask for help about any software, you should inlcude some information.
That is:
  • your operating system and its version
  • your version of the software in question
  • additional info that seems relevant (in this case: which personality do you use?)
Now, about your problems:
That's a bug in TeaseAI and there ain't much you can do. It tries to load URLs using HTTPS even when the link in the URL file only uses HTTP. As a result, you get this error message if something's wrong with HTTPS.
We are talking about Tumblr right? Tumblr renewed its SSL certificates last year and some software might have a problem with that. I don't know how TeaseAI handles SSL verification, but IMO this sounds like the most likely cause of the problem.

Personally, I stopped using URL files altogether when Tumblr banned NSFW content.
As a temporary fix, you can go to "Settings -> Misc" and enable "offline mode". You obviously won't see any blog pictures anymore, but at least you get rid of those annoying error messages without editing your image settings.

What do you mean by "it stops here"? Does she keep asking the question over and over again?
Also, I take it this doesn't always happen, because it is the same module as the one in your third question, so you must have gotten to that point somehow..., right?

I'm currently working on an IDE (i.e. a software for writing and debugging code) for TeaseAI-Scripts. You just found an error that my debugger missed :look:
I will refer to the directory where TeaseAI is installed as: <TAI>

To fix this, go to
<TAI>/Scripts/<your personality>/Modules/
and open "Too Much Hentai_EDGING.txt" and "Too Much Hentai.txt" in any text editor.
Somewhere in there is a line that says:
(Boobs)(Butts)

Put a line break in between the two parenthesis, so that it becomes:
(Boobs)
(Butts)

Et voila!

I don't know of any other way than to reduce the number of modules that are checked (i.e. activated) in the "Settings -> Scripts -> Modules" list.
If only this particular module doesn't occur often enough, you can always start it manually from the "Games" menu.

Keep in mind that you need to have at least 100 Tokens to play the game. So if the randomizer picks that module and you don't have enough Tokens, the domme will just say that there aren't enough tokens and continue with something else.

Also, the author of the Risky Pick script wrote it in a way that you cannot get it more than once per session. I can tell you how to change that, if you really want to edge that much :lol:

I had the same problem, but so far I haven't bothered to look into it, because I have quite a lot of pictures and was too lazy to tag them anyway :-P
All I know is that your tags are saved correctly. There is something weird about how TeaseAI reads them back in.
Sorry.

I don't have time to look into that right now. I'll post another response later.

Did you try to change these before, during or after a session?
You can only change these values before a session, if "Settings -> Domme -> Orgasm chance locked when tease starts" is checked. Theoretically, you can also change them after a session, but not every "end" script contains the EndTease command at all the right places :-(

Have you already configured it in "Settings -> Apps -> Glitter"?
"Glitterfeeds" must be set to "on" or "scripts" and at least 1 contact needs to be set up.
In general, the separate Glitter window is kind of extra entertainment, because it's not interactive. If you want to interact with your domme's friends, you need scripts that support that.

Of course you can adjust the metronome speed! "Apps -> Metronome" is where you can find the settings for it (if your version of TeaseAI is new enough).

The mood of your domme entirely depends on the selected personality. Some only get in a worse mood, if you insult them, others won't even take "no" for an answer. There is no general way to influence it. It's completely in the hands of the script authors.

About holding edges: What's your value @ "Settings -> Domme -> Level"?

That should cover all of your questions.
Have fun!
If you are a creator of a Tease AI personality, check out my personality editor called TAIPEJ!