How long can you stay hard? (challenge)

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
fiber7431
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

How long can you stay hard? (challenge)

Post by fiber7431 »

My girlfriend thinks I get impotence but I don’t think so.
She asked me to do a challenge: Put a coin on the glans and start the timer to test how long I can last, and post to the website, I have to punch my ball every second I lose.

Here is my test,43 sec
http://www.xvideos.com/video59594329/
Last edited by fiber7431 on Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kickz0
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: None of the above

Re: How long can you stay hard? (challenge)

Post by Kickz0 »

bro what the fuck bro what is that fucking woman thinking oh my fucking god don't punch your balls bro don't fucking do that dear god what the fuck
saralle
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by saralle »

I guess your girlfriend wants a trained machine :-D :-D
phönix
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by phönix »

A coin, hm? :-P

shima
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Submissive

Post by shima »

Tell your gf that if she wants us to beat you she should help with some material.
shib
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by shib »

Hate to break it to you bud, but your cock was droopy from the start. I hope you gave thanks to friction because that's the only reason the coin stuck right from the first second.

If I were in charge I'd try a different test. Maybe hang a ball and bead chain from your cock, with a weight hanging off of it. Use a toilet paper tube to cover the ridge of the glans, so it doesn't get stuck. As soon as you droop, you lose. You wouldn't last 2 seconds.

Seems like your GF is right. You're probably cumming too much. I'd deny you for a week and then cut your ejaculations by about 75% from that point forward. If self-control is an issue, then get a quality chastity cage and give her the key. If you're already on strictly rationed orgasms, then maybe your dick is just broken.

She deserves to get fucked by a rock-hard cock that stays that way for hours. If your dick cant deliver, it doesn't deserve to cum. Fuck her with a strap-on, or if you're uncaged, use a cock sheath.

Anyway, I might submit a coin test later. Don't have the opportunity right this second.
fiber7431
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by fiber7431 »

I think you are right, but I haven't cumming for 2 weeks long, this is the best result after a lot of tests, can other men really stay hard last an hour?

I will use your suggestions for testing, but it sounds difficult.

I want to know how long other men can stay hard,and I will persuade my girlfriend to provide some rewards to the tester such as some nude photos.
fiber7431
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by fiber7431 »

Hi shib:
Use a new way to test
I use the bead chain to test, I can stay it for 21 seconds is it good? :smile:
http://www.xvideos.com/video59629049/

And with the bead chain adds 100g keyring I can easily hold it for 8.9 seconds.
http://www.xvideos.com/video59630081/

Can't wait to see you lose miserably ha! ha! :lol: :lol:
shib
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by shib »

Fiber7431,

I logged in today to post my coin challenge only to find you've actually taken my suggestion and done the chain version. Now I'll have to do the same. Once again, you'll have to wait.

I was right about the coin being too lenient. It hangs on to a partial erection far too tenaciously. I'm actually hesitant to share my coin test because I beat you so badly that I fear for your poor balls. Breaking them completely won't fix your impotence.

I suggest you negotiate a different punishment, and wait for me to post my bead test to do your ball beating. The margin of victory should be much smaller, even if it's still completely lopsided. I noticed you use a cock ring in the version with weight. For fairness, I'll naturally need to do the same.

If you do opt to get a new punishment, I recommend getting your new punishment first, before checking the video. You wouldn't want advance knowledge to influence what you agree to, right? Of course it's fine to let her see the results first.
fiber7431
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by fiber7431 »

so long