Ruin me!(Help me Appreciate my Ruined Orgasms!)

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
FootlongSub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Ruin me!(Help me Appreciate my Ruined Orgasms!)

Post by FootlongSub »

Hello everyone!

Let me start by saying that this is my first time creating a topic on here so if this is in the wrong section please let me know.

So I find ruined orgasms very sexy and love the idea of getting your pleasure from only the teasing and edging, which I like and do pretty often, instead of an orgasm quite a lot. :blush: However, since I unfortunately do not have a partner, let alone one who shares my kinky interests, I find it very hard to follow through on actually ruining my orgasms. :-/ Therefore I thought it might help if I had a responsibility towards someone to actually ruin myself.

So here is my idea! I will ruin an orgasm, probably every 48 hours or so and would like you to give suggestions on how to do it. You could post a picture for me to cumtribute to, tell me to wait an extra day or two in order to get a bigger load, do some specific teasing beforehand or just a special way of ruining, like squeezing the base or punching my balls.(Please no CEI, Long Denial or Anal, a buttplug would be fine though) Then I will follow your instructions and upload a short video of me ruining an orgasm to this forum as proof. :yes:

If you like the idea please leave a suggestion! I look forward to reading and following your instructions! :-D
Xardas
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Ruin me!(Help me Appreciate my Ruined Orgasms!)

Post by Xardas »

Heh, I have quite a number of ideas, so maybe I'll post later too, but for now, something very simple:

As fap material, collect 50 images that are really exciting for you. Select one, that you like the most. This is your CUM image. If you want to make sure that you instantly recognize it coming up, you can write a big "CUM" on it in any editor.

Make a slideshow of these, randomized order, on infinite loop, with the slideshow automatically progressing every 5 seconds, no fade out / fade in. Start stroking. Try to stay as close to the edge as possible without going over. When the CUM image comes up, stroke to cum, BUT the moment it's gone, hands off. If you didn't cum, you can restart stroking after 5 more images flash by. If you did cum, no touching at all for a day after this (aside of cleaning up once you got completely limp, but not before!)
lmind
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by lmind »

My humble suggestion: Join the "Help Me Cum Please! v2" game on the Games forum, here on Milovana. viewtopic.php?f=22&t=21321

You've probably seen it already. It's basically what you're asking for here. You make a set of rules for yourself based on what you find exciting. Then everyone else in the game sends you pictures or videos to put you and your rules to work. And they will put you to work! Make it clear in your rules that you don't want to cum - you want to be ruined, and you want help following through with it.

-lmind
FootlongSub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FootlongSub »

Xardas wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:45 am Heh, I have quite a number of ideas, so maybe I'll post later too, but for now, something very simple:

As fap material, collect 50 images that are really exciting for you. Select one, that you like the most. This is your CUM image. If you want to make sure that you instantly recognize it coming up, you can write a big "CUM" on it in any editor.

Make a slideshow of these, randomized order, on infinite loop, with the slideshow automatically progressing every 5 seconds, no fade out / fade in. Start stroking. Try to stay as close to the edge as possible without going over. When the CUM image comes up, stroke to cum, BUT the moment it's gone, hands off. If you didn't cum, you can restart stroking after 5 more images flash by. If you did cum, no touching at all for a day after this (aside of cleaning up once you got completely limp, but not before!)
That is an interesting idea. I will be sure to give it a try though I probably won't be able to upload proof of me doing that since I have to time it. I will definitly still give it a shot(no pun intended ;-) ) and let you know how it turned out. :yes:
FootlongSub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FootlongSub »

lmind wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:43 pm My humble suggestion: Join the "Help Me Cum Please! v2" game on the Games forum, here on Milovana. viewtopic.php?f=22&t=21321

You've probably seen it already. It's basically what you're asking for here. You make a set of rules for yourself based on what you find exciting. Then everyone else in the game sends you pictures or videos to put you and your rules to work. And they will put you to work! Make it clear in your rules that you don't want to cum - you want to be ruined, and you want help following through with it.

-lmind
Thank you for the suggestion. I will try that! :yes: I thought the rules of that thread were a little different, but if you think the people over there would be down for this I will post there what I posted here, maybe with some more specificity and see if I can get some help. ;-)
Lady Anne
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lady Anne »

Stay fully clothed, rub yourself through your pants. Best take your time and make it good since you are only getting a ruined one at the end. When you can't take it anymore ruin one into your pants. For every minute you rubbed yourself leave the pants on for 20 minutes. Let us know how long you wound up wearing your cum filled pants, if it is long enough maybe I'll think of something else.