Sudden Eos with Firefox Issues???

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
nocnoc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Sudden Eos with Firefox Issues???

Post by nocnoc »

I noticed today that very suddenly about half of the Eos teases (including my Legend of the Psyons Game) are not loading for me in Firefox. Some load fine, but others get stuck on loading page. It looks to be affecting the larger teases from what I can tell. They all work just fine in Chrome and Edge. Can anyone confirm a similar issue and or have any information about this? Perhaps Firefox just updated something that is causing a loading issue. I've confirmed this on two different computers thus far.

*** EDIT *** Eos was updated and requires a cache reset (Ctrl F5) for the init code to load properly.
Last edited by nocnoc on Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nocnoc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Sudden Eos with Firefox Issues???

Post by nocnoc »

I tested this on a third computer that was off all weekend and the issue is not there. I am thinking a recent Firefox update may be causing this? How odd and annoying.
Tedlington9099
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tedlington9099 »

Hi Guys & Gals,

Definitely not a Firefox problem ... I run Mac/Safari and a PC/Opera and most of the most recent EStim teases have failed on the loading modules screen (EStim Bondage, The B.E.S.T., EStim Challenge)
Older teases (The EStim Tower, EStim Experiment, EStim Mansion) are all working as they used to ...
Looks as if seraph0x needs to come in on this one ...
Morexis
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Morexis »

Some other creators and myself noticed a problem like this yesterday already.
It seems there were some updates to Eos which caused issues with the init script. Not all teases use an init script, which is probably why not all are affected.
The newest version of Eos fixed that issue but we all still have the old Eos in our chache.

So, the best solution at the moment is to clear your browser cache or to refresh the page using ctlr+F5.
🕹️ HAVE FUN PLAYING MY GAMES!

Join our Discord to get in contact with me and other hentai tease creators and players! 🤙
And please consider supporting me on Patreon for more content! 💖
Spoiler: show

Creator of the MOST PLAYED tease in 2020 🥇
Creator of the fourth most played tease in 2020
Creator of the third most played tease in 2019
nocnoc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nocnoc »

Looks like clearing the browser cache has solved the problem. However, Alt + 0 no longer collapses the Javascript code in the Eos code editor. It is so hard to navigate the thousands of thousands of lines of code for Legend of the Psyons without this ability. Anyone know any other ways to collapse the code?
nocnoc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nocnoc »

Looks like the shortcuts for folding code just changed is all. You need to preface ctrl+0 with ctrl+k first. Looks like we have a lot of new code editing tools, so this could be nice once I get used to the new shortcuts. However, it looks like you can no longer fold labeled regions which is a bit of an issue.