[Announcement] Cock Hero: Splitscreen Bliss

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Lorechaser
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

[Announcement] Cock Hero: Splitscreen Bliss

Post by Lorechaser »

I wanted to cross making a CH off of my bucket list for a while, even though I'm not super qualified and won't be the greatest at it. I sometimes edit compilations together for me and 'good friends' to watch, and have been thinking of making a CH with an interesting twist for while now. With my recent discovery of kerkersklave's beatmeter generator, I decided now was the time.

This CH will be different from many others, it has slightly different rules, and a slightly different set up: for one, there is no music (but there still is a beat meter), some argue its no longer a CH at that point-but some argue for it, so I will simply call it a CH since it follows that idea.

There is however, still audio-and a lot of it-because you're not just watching one clip at a time, but upwards of four! And while I will make sure it doesn't drown you too much in moans, all clips will still have their audio.

It will feature content of all types, 3d renders, vanilla clips, hentai, as well as some more niche material, such as futa and traps.

Instead of making it through sticking strictly to the beat, your goal is to make it to the end with the least amount of edges possible (and yes, the beats are faster to account for that, you WILL edge)

It's currently in its infancy ( I wanna make the division between clips a little better looking, and do my best not to have some of them be stretched into odd ratios), I don't have much of an ETA, especially with how I work on projects. I know some of the clips won't be of the best quality, but I will trade them out for higher quality versions as I find them.
You people are crazy
zenetix
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Announcement] Cock Hero: Splitscreen Bliss

Post by zenetix »

Looks like fun. Always happy to see some OC.
Ymerdrengen
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Ymerdrengen »

Sounds like a great project that I could really get behind if it wasn’t for the traps :-/
Hentaiyo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Hentaiyo »

Yes yes yes yes
Lorechaser
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lorechaser »

Ymerdrengen wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 6:51 pm Sounds like a great project that I could really get behind if it wasn’t for the traps :-/
I'll make it a point not to have the entire screen dominated by something like that, if you aren't into something it's a matter of looking elsewhere on the screen if it's not a huge deal for you to be a little exposed to it.
You people are crazy
Ymerdrengen
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ymerdrengen »

Lorechaser wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 12:59 pm
Ymerdrengen wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 6:51 pm Sounds like a great project that I could really get behind if it wasn’t for the traps :-/
I'll make it a point not to have the entire screen dominated by something like that, if you aren't into something it's a matter of looking elsewhere on the screen if it's not a huge deal for you to be a little exposed to it.
Thank you! :-) I'll definitely try it out now! Hopefully it won't be a turn off, and as you say, I can look elsewhere in the screen - don't know what that's gonna do to me subconsciously, but I'm willing to give it a spin :)
Haggard316
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Haggard316 »

Can't wait for this one.

Jerks off every day that ends with the letter "Y"
Lorechaser
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lorechaser »

Ymerdrengen wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 3:19 pm
Thank you! :-) I'll definitely try it out now! Hopefully it won't be a turn off, and as you say, I can look elsewhere in the screen - don't know what that's gonna do to me subconsciously, but I'm willing to give it a spin :)
I don't think it'll effect you subconsciously, there won't be any trap content flashing up on the screen overlaying anything (that could happen with straight content though), just think of it as simply respecting it exists, but you don't have to actively enjoy it.
You people are crazy
Ymerdrengen
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ymerdrengen »

Lorechaser wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 5:31 pm

I don't think it'll effect you subconsciously, there won't be any trap content flashing up on the screen overlaying anything (that could happen with straight content though), just think of it as simply respecting it exists, but you don't have to actively enjoy it.
Right okay :)
I’ll check this out when it’s done, but I don’t know if I’ll get time again anytime soon, except if it is ready for the next weekend :)?
Lorechaser
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lorechaser »

Ymerdrengen wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 3:35 am

I’ll check this out when it’s done, but I don’t know if I’ll get time again anytime soon, except if it is ready for the next weekend :)?
Between my lewd DnD campaign, getting my life back together after Corona wrecked it, and me taking my time with this to prevent burnout-it more than likely won't be done by next week. With the nature of this being more relaxed visually and not matching to the beat of a song, it shouldn't be one of those projects that takes several months though.
You people are crazy
Ymerdrengen
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ymerdrengen »

Lorechaser wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 3:46 pm
Ymerdrengen wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 3:35 am

Between my lewd DnD campaign, getting my life back together after Corona wrecked it, and me taking my time with this to prevent burnout-it more than likely won't be done by next week. With the nature of this being more relaxed visually and not matching to the beat of a song, it shouldn't be one of those projects that takes several months though.
That’s fair. I’m excited for a CH with focus on splitscreens, but I guess I’ll have to wait ;)