New Forms feedback

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
mandarynkorian
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

New Forms feedback

Post by mandarynkorian »

Hi all,

Please give me your thoughts about new tease.
Few people asked what it is and there was some confusion about it, so I'm adding the url to original tease:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=21898
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Re: New Forms feedback

Post by tckt78 »

Definitely an interesting tease, incorporating your Hunter's Tease code. I think you have a few errors in the code somewhere, as when you first load the tease, some of the audio files will play (dragon Monkey get shouted out). Also, the final screen seems to be obscured by the rating box.

I honestly think you should rename this tease too. It's an endurance challenge of sorts. The name doesn't make sense as "new forms" except as an extension of the Hunter's RPG, which I didn't initially connect until I remembered it.

There's probably a couple of places where you can put in a ruin or edging button along the way to finish the tease earlier (definitely an abort button out of the tutorial would be nice).

I'm not crazy about the size of the images...I think they could be better overall.

Other than that, I think you have a great tease here. Thanks again!
anonymister
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by anonymister »

Good tease. 1 improvement for me, would be to change pictures each time the animal changes. Adds a bit of variety.

I did not have time to finish it. Will try later.
computergeek
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Master

Post by computergeek »

Very nice work with the audio, but as mentioned above the picture changes move too slowly. I've not looked at the guideme version as of yet, so hopefully we will see improvement on that project. Best of luck, keep on it!
richman2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by richman2 »

Hey there,

think you talk about this tease https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=45563 ?

It doesn't start for me... only my issue?

I love the technical forms setting and also Hunter RPG game Play... my plan would be to combine both, though my skills are limited to say the least.
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by tckt78 »

richman2 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:41 pm Hey there,

think you talk about this tease https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=45563 ?

It doesn't start for me... only my issue?

I love the technical forms setting and also Hunter RPG game Play... my plan would be to combine both, though my skills are limited to say the least.
I'm having the same problem with it today. Something is preventing it from loading