COVID-19 is scary. Stay inside. Play teases.

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

COVID-19 is scary. Stay inside. Play teases.

Post by Shattered »

We don't see epidemics on this scale often. Even if you're not in an at-risk group, catching the virus almost certainly guarantees you'll spread it to someone who is. So for your sake, and for every other human on the planet, as far as you can...

STAY INSIDE. SELF-ISOLATE. SOCIAL DISTANCE. WASH YOUR HANDS. KEEP UP TO DATE WITH YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENTS GUIDANCE AND STICK TO IT.

Besides, theres plenty to do indoors. I wish I had a tease ready to release, but it's in the works. Many other great authors have reasons to keep you inside right now.

I am genuinely concerned about this, so thought if seeing this makes one person heed caution where they may not have otherwise...it was worth posting, even though it's obviously not a typical Milovana topic. I believe I have a heightened concern due to a pre-existing condition that makes me more susceptible...and I should have taken steps earlier as well. All I, and we, can do is act from now to minimise the spread.

Stay safe all.
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: COVID-19 is scary. Stay inside. Play teases.

Post by doremi »

#DontBeASpreader by Max Brooks
https://twitter.com/i/status/1239624352305303552
:love:
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
YesP69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by YesP69 »

Everyone stay inside, stay safe, it's better to do it now before it's too late. And if you have to work, try working through internet if possible please. Thank you all, be careful and play teases(i'm sure there will be a lot of new ones ;-) )
Ghramd22
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ghramd22 »

Will do! Thanks for your words of concern.
xman911
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by xman911 »

We are in a lock down in my country. Now I work from home and have plenty of free time. Of course I'll stay home I can't understand people that want to challenge the Corona. The only thing I want to challenge are Mliovana teases.

Thankfully there's plenty of teases on Milovana to complete. :-)
mantrid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mantrid »

Because it fits into that forum: Hand disinfectant can be made from 70% alcohol + water based lube.
GAsm -- A guide assembler with EStim support to generate interactive teases that run in a browser.
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

mantrid wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:52 am Because it fits into that forum: Hand disinfectant can be made from 70% alcohol + water based lube.
This method gives a false sense of security because alcohol evaporates quickly, so it has no effect on the virus envelope.

Instead, use chlorine. Here's a nice PDF document from the CDC:
https://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/pdf/makin ... ch-hth.pdf
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.

LINKS:

mantrid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mantrid »

doremi wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:12 pm
mantrid wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:52 am Because it fits into that forum: Hand disinfectant can be made from 70% alcohol + water based lube.
This method gives a false sense of security because alcohol evaporates quickly, so it has no effect on the virus envelope.

Instead, use chlorine. Here's a nice PDF document from the CDC:
https://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/pdf/makin ... ch-hth.pdf
Commercial products contain at least 70% alcohol + glycerine and usually a few other ingredients for conservation. That can be achieved with the receipt from above.

Chlorine is a gas that evaporates quickly too. Chlorine compounds can be used to disinfect water. The cited CDC document describes how to make sterile water for washing hands in Ebola regions. It is not intended to be used for disinfection -- this word does not even appear in that document.
GAsm -- A guide assembler with EStim support to generate interactive teases that run in a browser.
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Thamrill »

Katy44
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Katy44 »

Stay safe! There's tons of naughty things you can do at home! :-P But besides that maybe you can try picking up some new indoors hobbies. And also, to everyone working vital jobs right now like nurses, product delivery people etc. Thank you! :love:
craftytouch
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by craftytouch »

While you're in become a Cock Hero!!!!!

Come to cockhero.info and look for battles on the chat. Sign up free on https://twoseven.xyz/ to be able to join the battles. Sign in and add the twoseven extension. This will enable you to go to twoseven, view or host the cockhero video, enable you to view the other players in small windows, and enable you to show yourself playing in a small window. For those new to cockhero battles the main reason that people show themselves jerking to the video is to prove that they are keeping up to the beats, are hard, and that they haven't cum. Basically its to keep people honest. Also, what happens sometime is if all participants make it to the end of the video without cumming, a vote can be had by players to decide a winner based on the intensity of the stroking of a player.
PedroZorro
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PedroZorro »

You are right, Shattered. We must take care of ourselves. That's is the way to take care of all the other people too.
Regards, bro.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Guilherme 1988 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:02 pm Yes, even today in 2021 we still need to stay safe. The vacine is not a complete reality yet.
Certainly interesting reading my post from almost a year ago. Yup, light is at the end of the tunnel, but we have to be patient for it :)
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

Shattered wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:08 pm light is at the end of the tunnel
Indeed, and we even see the light at the end of the tunnel. But the real question is:
How long is the damn tunnel? :lol:

LINKS:

hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by hosenguy »

Just received my first shot. This morning I thought I saw a glint of light at the end of the tunnel! Well I can hope!
Then I got out of bed and realized that it is minus 7 F. Snowing.
Sure sign that I will be isolating today!
Gotta have more CH!