Hunter RPG

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
mandarynkorian
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Hunter RPG

Post by mandarynkorian »

Hi all,

I just released Hunter RPG tease which has few more features.I wanted to share what I made. Maybe you could use parts of my code for your own tease.

Audio playing library
I was able to use event listeners to make audio playable one after another within one page and then to go to another page without adding additional timers. When all samples are over, page is changed automatically, so you don;t have to worry about calculating time of sound and so on.
Code of library is here:

Code: Select all

var listOfSoundsWithListener = []
var listToPlayGlobal = []

function wait(ms){
   var start = new Date().getTime();
   var end1 = start;
   while(end1 < start + ms) {
     end1 = new Date().getTime();
  }
}

function InList(array, toFind){
  for(var i = 0; i < array.length; i++) {
    if (array[i] == toFind) {
      console.log(true)
        return true
    }
  }
  console.log(false)
  return false
}

function playNext () {
    wait(50)
    listToPlayGlobal.shift()
     console.log("list "+listToPlayGlobal)
    if(listToPlayGlobal.length> 0){
      console.log('playing now: '+listToPlayGlobal[0])
      Sound.get(listToPlayGlobal[0]).play()
    }
    else{
      pages.goto(goToNext)
    }
}

function playList(){
  listToPlayGlobal = list
  console.log(listToPlayGlobal);
  for(i = 0; i< listToPlayGlobal.length; i++)
  {
     if(!InList(listOfSoundsWithListener,listToPlayGlobal[i])) {
        listOfSoundsWithListener.push(listToPlayGlobal[i])
        Sound.get(listToPlayGlobal[i]).addEventListener('end',function(){
          playNext()
       }
     )}
  }
  Sound.get(listToPlayGlobal[0]).play()
}

function StopPlaying(){
  Sound.get(listToPlayGlobal[0]).stop()
}
And sample execution in one page is like this:

list = [
'sound1',
'sound2'
]
goToNext = "somePage"

playList()
Like you seen I just listed names of audio to be played and specified name of page to go to after audio is finised. What you should care before you execute it, is to preload all audio samples at the beginning of tease and add each of them a tag.

Shop
This took me a while until I made it work properly. Here is what you need in init script:

var city1ArmorSelected = -1
var city1ArmorAvailable = [1,2,3]

//get your exuiped armor
function GetArmor(){
 return armorList[Get("armor")]
}

//set your equiped armor
function SetArmor(armorID){
  Set("armor",armorID)
}

//get armor by ID from list
function GetArmorByID(id){
  return armorList[id]
}

//cost,name,exp,speed,timeStrokes,metronome1-1,metronome2-3,metronome3-3,metronomeFast,edge,holdEdge,chanceToRelease,desc //12
var armorList = [
  [0,"No armor",0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,""],
  [200,"armor name",5,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,"Some description"]
 ]

armorList contains all required information for all specified armors, so adding new one is pretty simple. You just need to be carefull with providing right values in right places.
city1ArmorAvailable contains armors available in City1
city1ArmorSelected is a current value you see right now in a shop.

Shop itself is displaying everything you need based on list of items specified in city1ArmorAvailable list and then from armorList . I believe the easiest way to see how it was done, is to download tease and load it in your editor.

There are couple of other things added but it is too much to explain.

Please feel free to post questions or give feedback. You are also welcome to download, edit, change and release your own version of that tease
niceguy
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Hunter RPG

Post by niceguy »

I'm really digging this. Love it as-is, but also hope that you add on to it, as it has so much potential and is already a really cool concept!

(Suggestion: have a few enemies attack back with some CBT?)
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by tckt78 »

This is possibly one of the best teases in a long time. It's engaging w/o being too long, and the work-up to an orgasm is great (even if there are a few edges early when long before you're extra excited). Again, just excellent, my first fully earned 5-star in a while!!

There does seem to be a slightly annoying hitch to the game tho. When you get a chance to have an "undefined" orgasm, if you choose no, it takes you back to the first level. It's annoying from the Metropolis level if you're hunting there for increased difficulty et al. Maybe having those buttons available on all levels would be nice to go directly to a given city.

In all, I'm looking forward to what you're going to add to this game (it better win TOM for February), and truly enjoyed what you did here!!
Xipotech
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Still looking for.

Post by Xipotech »

Amazing tease! Need more levels few more high value items, ball-busting for penalties and failures.
And that "undefined" is not nice... in previous version it was more specific with more fotos...
Thank You. Good job!
mandarynkorian
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mandarynkorian »

I feel bad not mentioning where beats and sounds come from
Just added an "about" in tease.

They are from Technical Forms tease which you can find here:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=21898&hilit=Technical+forms

Thanks to figroll for original idea and Rinascere for creating that tease
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

Thank you mandarynkorian for your hard work. I enjoy your teases very much. I would like to use your java script code for sounds in a tease that i've been working on for many months. I understand how most of the script works but I cannot get the code to play more than once. Using the funtion playList() a second time does not work. Do I need to reset a variable before using playList() again?
Mike650vtwin
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Mike650vtwin »

I've got to say I really enjoy this tease. I like how it keeps your place in the game. I love the randomness of each time i play. The moaning really makes it tough sometimes( I like that). Some teases are just to easy and some make you feel like your arm is gonna fall off. This tease is just right

the armor and weapon shops I dont think they work. I can buy the same armor over and over and it doesnt seem to change the game at all. I dont hear all the different beat patterns, from the dojo, in the game. Cum pages take you to level 1 if you skip and continue.

I hope you can add to the game or make another one with more levels, moaning/dirty talk, beats, and girls..........also, some heavy moaning and/or dirty talk for the cum pages
Smalcoc
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Submissive

Post by Smalcoc »

This is by far my favorite tease! But I do have one request to fix something. It’s very small but really annoyed me when I realized. When I first started playing and I got to left 8 all before I went to the city because I thought the lvl 2 requirement read lv 12. That’s on me for sure but if you could change it to lvl. 2 I think that help that. I can’t be the only one right? :lol: