Counting you down - Feedback

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Swordfish
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Counting you down - Feedback

Post by Swordfish »

Hello everyone! :wave:
I tried my hand at making a webtease, let me know if you have any feedback.

It's a playful teasing, edging and cum countdown. No humiliation or anything like that.
The countdown should be really flexible, maybe too much. I didn't have enough time to test it for myself.
Just as a warning, it could go on for a long time if you are unlucky :lol:

Every criticism is welcome, even grammar-wise.
It will probably be a buggy disaster since I know almost nothing about programming :lol:

I can already see some issues since there is no thumbnail...

Have fun!
Drool
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Re: Counting you down - Feedback

Post by Drool »

Hi Swordfish :smile: ,
try to change the thumbnail here:
https://milovana.com/editor/uploadthumbnail.php?t=43034
Swordfish
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Swordfish »

Drool wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:48 am Hi Swordfish :smile: ,
try to change the thumbnail here:
https://milovana.com/editor/uploadthumbnail.php?t=43034
Thank you! There is a thumbnail now
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tckt78 »

I'm not 100% its a bug, but my first time thru crashed right before she was going to give me a number of timed strokes to do. Great tease otherwise. Has some great aspects that remind me of Millie's Stroke Training series.

Running private tabs in Firefox on a Mac
Swordfish
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Swordfish »

tckt78 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:54 pm I'm not 100% its a bug, but my first time thru crashed right before she was going to give me a number of timed strokes to do. Great tease otherwise. Has some great aspects that remind me of Millie's Stroke Training series.

Running private tabs in Firefox on a Mac
I don't know if it was a bug. I looked at that part of the script but it looked fine. And it works as it should in the nyx preview.
Achab1851
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Achab1851 »

Swordfish wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:07 pm Hello everyone! :wave:
I tried my hand at making a webtease, let me know if you have any feedback.

It's a playful teasing, edging and cum countdown. No humiliation or anything like that.
The countdown should be really flexible, maybe too much. I didn't have enough time to test it for myself.
Just as a warning, it could go on for a long time if you are unlucky :lol:

Every criticism is welcome, even grammar-wise.
It will probably be a buggy disaster since I know almost nothing about programming :lol:

I can already see some issues since there is no thumbnail...

Have fun!
Hello,

I tried your tease. Well, I didn't have much luck and I lost without even getting to the countdown! But I still enjoyed it. In any case, a couple of suggestions:
- personally in my tease I try never to propose the same image for more than two times: I think that in the long run it can be boring and consequently can make us lose interest. However I know that often finding galleries with many images is difficult;
- as for the images also for the scripts: the same situation can be there, but not too many times. This is to avoid the sense of chaos.

I think the simple things are the ones that work the best: in my teases in fact there is only a lot of stroking and edging like in yours: I like it!
Having said that I like the choice of the girl (great ass and tits!) And personally I also enjoyed the dialogues, easy and inviting, just as I imagine them.

There are a couple of things to correct, but I think it was a great start!
Swordfish
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Swordfish »

Achab1851 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:07 pm
Hello,

I tried your tease. Well, I didn't have much luck and I lost without even getting to the countdown! But I still enjoyed it. In any case, a couple of suggestions:
- personally in my tease I try never to propose the same image for more than two times: I think that in the long run it can be boring and consequently can make us lose interest. However I know that often finding galleries with many images is difficult;
- as for the images also for the scripts: the same situation can be there, but not too many times. This is to avoid the sense of chaos.

I think the simple things are the ones that work the best: in my teases in fact there is only a lot of stroking and edging like in yours: I like it!
Having said that I like the choice of the girl (great ass and tits!) And personally I also enjoyed the dialogues, easy and inviting, just as I imagine them.

There are a couple of things to correct, but I think it was a great start!
Thank you for the feedback!

I actually tought about how to circumvent some of these issues while writing the tease, but it seems I didn't handle them as well as I could. :lol:
Both the galleries and the stroking games were picked at random during the tease, but maybe there weren't enough of them to avoid too much repetition.
However I had to choose from a small selection of galleries to keep with the atmosphere (outside shoots were a definite no for example).
As for the stroking games I managed to make only four of them before the countdown because the tease was already running something like 250 pages long, which seems like a lot to manage for Nyx. Sadly adding random elements makes the code way too big for what the tease actually is.

The only change I could make now is improving the chance of getting to the countdown. Maybe it was set to start too low, I'll change it.
Maybe I can try something without as much randomness if I get an idea for another tease.
Locojocomoco
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Locojocomoco »

I freaking love this tease. One of my all time favs for sure.

Big problem I have with it though is that it never lets me finish :lol: it keeps crashing after having run for a while

Never got past the "just a word away" image.

Is there any possibility for you to up the chances of getting to cum slightly? Or perhaps release the source material? I'd love to see how the tease ends!

I love the random element, not knowing what's going to happen to the point of almost desparately staying on edge, knowing that it could be 20 more mins until you get somewhere... There've been times where I'd gotten to the count of 2 and then got sent back to the teasing section. Or all the way down to two but it then going back up all the way to ten... Love it. But the odds of finishing are way too low.

At one point I was juggling 12 runs at the same time to see what happened. None let me finish, it just crashed at some point. Then tried it again, all the way until it crashed again... Would love to see the end part of the tease!
imtoosexy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by imtoosexy »

I consider this tease undervalued programming excellence, its random elements increase its replay value.
Last edited by imtoosexy on Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
SamLeOht
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SamLeOht »

I've loved this tease too, though it's very long.
I needed two full countdowns and at the end it was half pain half pleasure.
The only weakness is that after completing it, we know when have to actually get close.
A suggestion would be to, when we get to the countdown, randomly mark some countdown pages as seen. Then we could stay some time at 8 but then go very fast from 7 to 4, or from 5 to 2, or even to 1.
The fake countdown "4..3..2" in the same page could be replaced by actual 4, 3, 2, 1 pages (there's already one, but a second one doesn't hurt). Combined with sometimes fast real countdowns (with the pages marked as seen), it would force us to stay on the edge.

Anyway, I don't I enjoy an orgasm just after edging. At that point I actually prefer it to be denied or ruined, so your Edging 101 tease is great too. :-)
Especially the fact that there's no "ruin your orgasm now" command (something that teases shouldn't use). :love:
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

Ariel is my go-to girl, so I was immediately a fan of this tease.

I downloaded it when it first came out and updated it for GuideMe, and it's now pretty much my favorite cum tease.
I've used it many times.

Updates include the following:
  • Updated images with higher res copies when I could find them
  • Added some extra teasing segments, mostly modified versions of the originals with some changes for variety
  • Automatically counts your edges and displays the total
  • Added lots of comments in the code so you can more easily adjust to your tastes
  • Updated the countdown segment so it's less random and more progressive. You will only get sent back a limited number of times, the fake countdowns will only appear once, and segments that have multiple "fake" countdowns will give you one or the other but not both, and probably more I can't recall at the moment. The countdown now reliably takes about 20 minutes.
I figured I'd share it for anyone interested. Get your copy here: Mega Download

Enjoy!

PG
SamLeOht
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SamLeOht »

Wow great, thanks!
I'll have to try this new countdown. :-)
Something I thought reduced the replayability of the original version is the thing that we know during the countdown when we actually have to be very close. Real fast countdowns "lanes" could be added to keep us guessing and on the edge the whole time. Maybe one lane going from 10 to 7, one from 6 to 3 and one from 2 to 1. We should check the probabilities to make sure it doesn't get too short too often, while keeping the risk real.
Spoiler: show
I've just checked the beginning and I've noticed one time she says "get ready for some fast stroking" and it ends up being slow. Is that intended?
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PlayfulGuy »

SamLeOht wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 2:10 pm Wow great, thanks!
I'll have to try this new countdown. :-)
Something I thought reduced the replayability of the original version is the thing that we know during the countdown when we actually have to be very close. Real fast countdowns "lanes" could be added to keep us guessing and on the edge the whole time. Maybe one lane going from 10 to 7, one from 6 to 3 and one from 2 to 1. We should check the probabilities to make sure it doesn't get too short too often, while keeping the risk real.
I've just checked the beginning and I've noticed one time she says "get ready for some fast stroking" and it ends up being slow. Is that intended?
My response to your question in the spoiler, is in the spoiler below :lol:
Yes, it is intended, but it should also be saying "Wait. Let's do slow stroking instead..."
I copied the fast stroking segment and added a new segment that does slow stroking. It was meant to be kind of a switch-it-up thing for variety. If you play long enough you should get both segments eventually.
I like your ideas about some random faster lanes in the countdown, but probably won't get around to implementing them. If you do, please share :-D
PG
SamLeOht
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SamLeOht »

Indeed, I did notice that message when actually playing the full tease.

And I can now say that the length is great. In my case it was a little less (maybe 15 minutes). And I spent much less time near 10-7 than in the original version. So the fast lanes are less needed than I thought.
I really think that your version is how long the tease should be. :-) I remember spending one hour on the original version the first time I tried it. :\'-(
I also loved the extra teasing segments. :-)
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PlayfulGuy »

SamLeOht wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 1:47 pm Indeed, I did notice that message when actually playing the full tease.

And I can now say that the length is great. In my case it was a little less (maybe 15 minutes). And I spent much less time near 10-7 than in the original version. So the fast lanes are less needed than I thought.
I really think that your version is how long the tease should be. :-) I remember spending one hour on the original version the first time I tried it. :\'-(
I also loved the extra teasing segments. :-)
Glad you found the length to be good. I had the same issue the first time I played it, which is why I got updating it and then got carried away. But it was worth it.

Cheers!