OMG Piper Rocks - were do I find previous teases?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
sissypatseybelle
Explorer
Explorer

OMG Piper Rocks - were do I find previous teases?

Post by sissypatseybelle »

OMG I just did the latest Piper Tease and it is fantastic!!! But it refers to previous teases were do I find all of Piper's Teases? Thanks so much perhaps you would enjoy the following? http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/humili ... nds/photos
I just found Learning my place at 18 and my count down to the best is 3) “embarrassed”. Actually I was given regular enemas by my grandmother much earlier than that about 8 and learned the delights of exposure and embarrassment in front of a beautiful mature woman! 2) “just kiss” is superb and wonderful because he cannot touch himself and I’m sure he will soon be in a chastity cage providing her with total control! 1) “double cleaning” is the absolute best! If only I could be privileged enough to be in that position with two gorgeous women to dominate use and abuse me, such is heaven!!!
Jaberwocky
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: OMG Piper Rocks - were do I find previous teases?

Post by Jaberwocky »

As to the other piper teases

Instead of the tease itself, click on the name of the author next to the tease. You'll get to see the profile of the auther, and also the option to search for his other teases. In the case of Marcos1956, the complete Piper serie. (indeed a great serie btw)
Marcos1956
Explorer
Explorer

Re: OMG Piper Rocks - were do I find previous teases?

Post by Marcos1956 »

You can always use the tease search: http://www.milovana.com/search/

It is a little buried and looks like they are trying to put it on the main page, but you can get to it by clicking on "change filter / search", then "Go to tease search" just add any phrase you want and it does a nice job filtering the teases.

Glad you enjoyed the Vacation tease and if you did, I am sure you will enjoy the others.

Thanks