How long have you lasted?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?

How long have you gone without an orgasm

< 1 day
No votes
1 - 3 days
4%
3 days - 1 week
25%
1 week - 1 month
51%
1 - 6 months
19%
6 months - 1 year
1%
> 1 year
No votes

Total votes: 138

Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

How long have you lasted?

Post by Mz_Teneale »

Heya,

Just thought i would ask this question, im curious. This poll includes both "with teasing" and "without teasing". So once you have made your vote, dont be afraid to post about how it felt, whether you were teased or not etc. :smile:

I voted 3 days - 1 week. Myself and an ex of mine tried teasing and denial on me... I lasted 4 days before we stopped. Im still a bit iffy on whether i like it or not, so i would have to try it again :blush: , but it didnt work out with him, so i never got the chance to...

PS. And for the smart asses who come up with "I didnt have an orgasm for 11 years until i started masturbating... lol but it doesnt count. :lol:
The Mistress From Oz
SilentRain
Explorer
Explorer

Re: How long have you lasted?

Post by SilentRain »

1 month and 2 weeks here. My previous partner loved T\D games. She personally teased me to the edge every morning and night just to remember who was the Boss :-P
miatly
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by miatly »

14 days, might've been 13 actually. with not much teasing for the first 3-4 days, and then intermittent teasing for the rest. I find I don't get really needy until about day 4, so now when I tease I let myself orgasm every 4 days or so. I've been pretty bad at it lately though.
potveg
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by potveg »

I regularly go for 2-3 weeks without an orgasm, all self denial as my g/f has long since lost any interest in sex. I tease myself countless times each day, taking myself to the edge many times each time. When finally I do come, I experience a really miserable feeling of having let myself down and promise myself that next time I will last longer.
Totally addicted to Miss Thompson
Valistar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Valistar »

1 week to 1 month was my official vote, but I'll be honest, that usually only happens when I don't have access to milovana for one reason or another. One happy summer time, I went a week and a half, following the instructions of some tease series to the letter though... :unsure:
JelloBoy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JelloBoy »

The longest I've gone is 45 days, but have done 3-4 30 days as well. Mostly it's like 2 weeks of denial then 2-3 days for 3-4 orgasms a day, before going back to a long denial period.
mu
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mu »

7 days. Then I had a wet dream :blush: .

Every other time I try to go for a long time I usually cave in after 5 days or so and go "f*ck it" and I lose control :/.

I'm only 22 and I haven't been into this for very long so you can't really blame me.
slave9898
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slave9898 »

I out down 3 days to a week, if Im lucky, and really busy with other stuff.
I dont have a mistress to control me or answer to so I cum 2 or 3 times a day.
Im only 18 though.
torture toy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by torture toy »

The longest i have gone is 90 days with being teased 4 to 5 times a week by my wife
omssx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by omssx »

Sadly ive lasted less than a week, only about 4 or 5 days, with very little teasing but plenty of verbal teasing!
ThirtyDaysOfDenial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by ThirtyDaysOfDenial »

My record is 17 days, but I'm currently on Day 11 of a 30+ Day goal, as I wrote about in another post.

I get the feeling that when I reach the one month point, I may feel like it'd be such a waste to just cum and end the streak. I may feel like Forrest Gump and just keep running.

I really wish I had Somebody to tease me and keep me honest and keep me frustrated, Whom I could please however She liked.
I don't really care what gentlemen prefer.
Lindsey
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lindsey »

The part that i'm interested about hearing is one that Teneale didn't necessarily emphasize in her post...how did/does it make you feel?

I suppose i'm just curious as to what benefit you get out of going weeks, or months without an orgasm. I personally couldn't do it, and i'd imagine it's even more difficult for a guy. Well, i'll rephrase that...I don't want to do it! ;)

I'm not even sure i'd like it if my boyfriend wanted to go a long period of time without cumming. I like sex too much, i'm sure I wouldn't be able to, *ahem* um...have intercourse with him like we do now, i'd imagine after weeks of not having an orgasm, he wouldn't be able to hold it back 2 minutes. Not to mention, I like making him cum too much. Teasing, sure, i'll tease him mercilessly for hours on end, and maybe send him to bed without an orgasm sometimes. Maybe for a few days he won't cum. But weeks, months? Yikes!

Does an orgasm feel that much more intense after weeks or months, or is it something else alluring about it?

That being said, i've gone about 4 or 5 days a few times, just out of circumstance...and I was climbing the walls.
poppet
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by poppet »

It has been 9 weeks as of today. My cage is locked on and the keys in England, I am in the states, so I am not exactly sure when it will end. I get teased quite often by the one that has the keys and anyone else who desires to do so.

As for how it makes me feel... It drives me crazy! I am so horny all the time it is hard to think of much else. Between the frustration of the cage and the use of the hypnosis I feel myself becoming more and more submission every day.
chris1972
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chris1972 »

Hi,
I've enjoyed this site for some time, but finally decided to join. Long overdue. I would like to start by thanking all who take time out to make this such a wonderful place to visit.

The longest I've ever gone with an orgasm is 21 days. I enjoyed that experience with a Pro Domme who I see on a pretty regular basis. I'm now training to become one of her slaves. Going weeks without an orgasm was a way to teach me self discipline. And it's still an ongoing process where she has now incorporated a chastity device to teach me more about control. She's lenient and teaches me. It really helps me focus.

As for how it made me feel going 21 days (without a device) It was quite frustrating the first few days. However, as the days went by, it became that much more exciting. It was an extremely satisfying feeling as I continued on in my journey. I actually showed that I had a little discipline and was working toward something. Another feeling I got as I stroked on a daily basis (usually no more than 10 minutes) was how I did not want to cum because than I would ruin my hard work. When I finally did cum, it was so much more explosive. Weeks of frustration all let out. Then, the realization of starting all over again.

chris
Foxhawke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Foxhawke »

The longest I've gone in denial was about 6 days (give or take one or two days) with daily teasing and the whole shebang. I've probably gone for more then a week without teasing when I've not been at home, such as vacations, where I've just been very busy all day and very tired every night. The latter occasions doesn't really affect me because I'm just too busy/tired to really think of sex, although I guess I may look a little longer when I see sexy girls.

How does it make me feel, going for a several day denial with teasing? Well, at first it made me feel terrible, quite frankly, my nuts were aching (not in the just-been-slapped kind of way, but in the just-had-good-sex kind of way), I had an erection almost all the time, the slightest stimuli would distract me from whatever else I was trying to do and so on. But this one time I did this all for an online mistress and after two or three days I noticed a few changes. One of the bigger one was that since I did daily and sometimes quite lengthy "devotion stroking" only looking of pictures of the mistress, I noticed a considerable reduction in arousal from others (one example is that I watched the movie "Striptease" with Demi Moore, a quite sexy lady doing some very sexy dancing, and it did nothing for me) while bringing up the pictures of the mistress resulted in an InstantBoner™

Anyway after this week the orgasm was pretty good, but not really worth the extra weeks wait over something I could do in an evening with a couple of edges and/or my fleshlight. It's an interesting experiment to do every now and then, but I stick to doing it during vacations and such where I don't need to get up early as it tends to make it difficult to fall asleep every night.