1000 Posts, nice!

You can find important news and current events here.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

1000 Posts, nice!

Post by seraph0x »

Hey you lovers of romantic encounters! :-)

I just noticed that this forum broke the magic 1000 posts barrier.:clap:

Pretty damn nice for three months if you ask me! So, HUGE thanks for all your support and your great contributions. I love you all! :bow: :-D

Now you're probably wondering who posted the 1000th post. It was my fellow Vice-Webmaster dark, but unfortunately it was in the internal team forums, so most of you are never going to read it. :-P

Ok, I'm looking forward to another 1000 posts and even more great teases and times with this awesome community. :gathering:

Cheers,

Seraph0x :-)
camel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: 1000 Posts, nice!

Post by camel »

seraph0x wrote:Now you're probably wondering who posted the 1000th post. It was my fellow Vice-Webmaster dark, but unfortunately it was in the internal team forums, so most of you are never going to read it.
Oooo! You tease you!!

Congrats!!!
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Anyway it was a boring safety information about CBT or whatever :-D I hope we will get the next 1000 post in the half of the time :look:
Try or die
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Party at Seraph0x's house on the weekend!!!! Dont worry about airfares cos' he'll pay it all!!! :-D
The Mistress From Oz
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Mz_Teneale wrote:WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Party at Seraph0x's house on the weekend!!!! Dont worry about airfares cos' he'll pay it all!!! :-D
:-| Just so you know: I definitely won't pick up ~500 people from the airport. :-P
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

I just have seen: We have a new record 122 users were online at the same time nice :smile:
Try or die
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

dark wrote:... hope we will get the next 1000 post in the half of the time :look:
Ok it looks that we reach this easily it's great to see the activity grow :-)
Try or die
scubawlf
Explorer
Explorer

Post by scubawlf »

I really like running through the forums to see the new postings, but I'd love to see still more. We have a lot of folks looking through, but how can we encourage more participation? I'm even kind of stumped about the ratio of votes to views on most of the teases.

Understand, please, I'm certainly speaking as someone who sat on the sidelines at OD.com for many years and barely particpated. I can't even say too much about what might have drawn me to participate more over the years (Hell, I can't even explain why the teases turn me on so much! :-) ) However, I have learned that sites like this thrive best with lots of input from a great number of users- any ideas about how to encourage more folks to jump in? Especially the ladies, after going through the few teases posted by women (a shout out to the amazing works posted by Ms_Teneale and Jenna as examples).

Would it help if there was a "tease" that actually explained some of the how's and why's of why participating would be good all the way around?
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

I don't want members who were coaxed to join. The low ratio of viewers to contributors is probably the main reason for the awesome quality most of these contributions have.

So, as long as you keep this in mind, you are free to do a tease with a little encouragement in it. I think there even are a few already. Just keep it on a nice note. :-)