My first chastity cage

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
rrki69
Explorer
Explorer

My first chastity cage

Post by rrki69 »

Hi all just got my first chastity cage and its great. Its a CB-6000
Though I do have concerns. when I wear the cage and im trying to get hard. The head of my penis (where urine comes out) squeezes thought the hole of the cage a little too much I think. I have posted a few photos.
Does this normally happen to you guys too?
Is this safe? will it harm my penis in anyway?

Thank you guys!!!!
Also ive tried petrolium jelly to stop the chafing but its still there.
Last edited by rrki69 on Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quiet Linda
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)
Dom/me(s): ?
Sub/Slave(s): Please?
Missy
Nicole
Sharin
Missy
Sasha
Anna
Rose
Kayla
Katelynn
tflover
k123
Winnie

Re: My first chastity cage

Post by Quiet Linda »

I think it is not safe.
rrki69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rrki69 »

Quiet Linda wrote:I think it is not safe.
So should I get another brand of cages? But do you think the same issue will persist?
1azzu1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1azzu1 »

same problem i had with my CB devices... the problem is the hole's shape... after switching to another device with a differend style hole i havent had much problems
rob204
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by rob204 »

Maybe you shouldn't try to get hard. :huh:

It happened to me too, but it wasn't that serious. The head pushed out farther so the hole wasn't that irritated. Actually that lower stuff didn't squeeze out at all.

I think maybe it could help to get a cage with plug.
rrki69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rrki69 »

1azzu1 wrote:same problem i had with my CB devices... the problem is the hole's shape... after switching to another device with a differend style hole i havent had much problems
Okay so any cage beside CB. What do you use and what do you recomend?
something cheap and not metal or custom is ideal
Last edited by rrki69 on Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rrki69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rrki69 »

rob204 wrote:Maybe you shouldn't try to get hard. :huh:

It happened to me too, but it wasn't that serious. The head pushed out farther so the hole wasn't that irritated. Actually that lower stuff didn't squeeze out at all.

I think maybe it could help to get a cage with plug.
Oh im not into intereurethal devices haha but thanks. What cage do you use?
rob204
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rob204 »

rrki69 wrote:What cage do you use?
Oh, I've been using this $21 plastic cage from amazon until my gf threw it away. Maybe I should have told her that I bought one. But I wondered how long it would take her to notice I'm wearing it all the time. She only noticed it once I took it off and left it in my desk drawer.
rrki69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rrki69 »

rob204 wrote:
rrki69 wrote:What cage do you use?
Oh, I've been using this $21 plastic cage from amazon until my gf threw it away. Maybe I should have told her that I bought one. But I wondered how long it would take her to notice I'm wearing it all the time. She only noticed it once I took it off and left it in my desk drawer.

looks like a CB rip-off
so did your gf raise any questions about what that was?
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Post by micheleFFS »

Anything that chafes enough to break the skin is unsafe - you could easily have an infected dick! Stop using this thing or make an adjustment.

The $21 Amazon device is a CB knock-off. I have one but it doesn't work for me 'cause I have only one testicle. If it doesn't chafe, it can fall off; it it's tight enough, it chafes dangerously.

I turned to Kali's Teeth Bracelet, which clamps to the shaft. It needs regular, supervised, time off to prevent chafing and infections. A friend of mine wore his for 20+ days, but ended up infected.
rrki69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rrki69 »

micheleFFS wrote:Anything that chafes enough to break the skin is unsafe - you could easily have an infected dick! Stop using this thing or make an adjustment.

The $21 Amazon device is a CB knock-off. I have one but it doesn't work for me 'cause I have only one testicle. If it doesn't chafe, it can fall off; it it's tight enough, it chafes dangerously.

I turned to Kali's Teeth Bracelet, which clamps to the shaft. It needs regular, supervised, time off to prevent chafing and infections. A friend of mine wore his for 20+ days, but ended up infected.

Oh I see. well i have to apply a lot of lube to stop chafing. But my more pressing concern is the hole with my penis being squeezed through

The teeth braclet looks a bit over kill does it break the skin?
rob204
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rob204 »

rrki69 wrote:looks like a CB rip-off
I only found it in the trash when I came home. Together with all of my other secret toys. She doesn't mention things like that. She just destroys them and puts them in the trash.

I don't know if she knows what it was. But she must have seen it and clearly there's no way you can misinterpret the purpose.

It wasn't that good though. Each night I woke up when my cock tried to rip it off. My cock is pretty good at ripping it off. Maybe I should have used ice water but instead I always took it off until the morning.
rrki69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rrki69 »

rob204 wrote:
rrki69 wrote:looks like a CB rip-off
I only found it in the trash when I came home. Together with all of my other secret toys. She doesn't mention things like that. She just destroys them and puts them in the trash.

I don't know if she knows what it was. But she must have seen it and clearly there's no way you can misinterpret the purpose.

It wasn't that good though. Each night I woke up when my cock tried to rip it off. My cock is pretty good at ripping it off. Maybe I should have used ice water but instead I always took it off until the morning.

ohh did it split on you? that what a lot of people are saying. that it splits at the seem of the tube and injures you apperently. But you never had the problem of your head squeezing through
rob204
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rob204 »

rrki69 wrote:ohh did it split on you? that what a lot of people are saying. that it splits at the seem of the tube and injures you apperently. But you never had the problem of your head squeezing through
I don't think it split. Well maybe sometimes it pinched a bit.

It's just that I noticed at night my cock always gets semi-hard while my balls get really soft. But the cage pretty short.
So at some point the cage slides down about half of the penis length and the balls get dragged with it. That's totally uncomfortable. Not sure if it's okay to show inappropriate pics here.

I had the head squeezing through the hole at the tip only when I tried to masturbate with the cage. I tried to push the head through. But it wasn't uncomfortable.
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Banquo »

The cheapo ones from Amazon eBay etc can be easily modified to be wearable for daily use. I actually used duct tape on mine to get rid of those awful ridges and make it a much comfiest fit. I always use plenty of lube to prevent chaffing.

As for your cock pressing up against the slit in the end of the cage, this is normal. As long as your cock isn't the hulk it should burst out of the cage :w00t: however, it's best not to get too excited while wearing the cage for too long, it's not comfy and it puts a lot of strain on the cage. Eventually it will break the various bonds between the rods and the cage itself may split. This will,likely happen even sooner with the knock offs.

It's just something you need to be aware of and mindful of when wearing the device. I wouldn't say it's dangerous, so long as you are aware of things and monitor them properly. If chaffing gets too much, take the cage off and give your skin time to recover. I don't mean a few hours either, I mean a week, or two.

Just be sensible and you will be fine. The cb6000 is a decent belt, many people swear by it, other prefer different models.

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions