Ejaculating with only p-massager

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Jaimz
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Ejaculating with only p-massager

Post by Jaimz »

My wife recently used a prostate massager on me (cheapo one we bought with her vibrator to get free shipping) I told her that it's possible to orgasm with only prostate stimulation so she wants to see if I can but I'm not sure the current prostate massager will do the trick. Has anyone had experience with a specific anal toy that brought them to orgasm with little to no other stimulation?
TheCaptain
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Re: Ejaculating with only p-massager

Post by TheCaptain »

I once succeeded with just a normal plain prostate massager but it took about an hour to bring me to the point.
BEAGOODBOY!
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Domme (Female)
Dom/me(s): I am Scarlett Snowbunni, a Mistress and Domme!
Sub/Slave(s): My slave is the Author of this tease. We are working together to convert and recruit more desperate white losers into actively supporting the BNWO

Post by BEAGOODBOY! »

Don't cum for a cpl days and use this http://www.amazon.com/Graduate-Glass-Pl ... lass+dildo
Madden
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by Madden »

I've got an Aneros Progasm and it's never failed to deliver the most pleasurable orgasms. Sometimes it can take a half hour to build up to it, but the pleasure is there slowly increasing the entire time, often leaving me moaning and begging for it to happen while resisting the urge to stroke.

Sometimes it ends in a massive body-wracking release. But the best ones are when it delivers a series of mini-orgasms with just a few jerks and a little spurt. Almost like a ruined only more intense. I've been able to have three of them over a 15 minute span that left me needing to curl up in the blankets and sleep.

Well worth the $45 I spent.

Madden
Last intercourse: 12/25/13 Last orgasm: 09/21/16
Last ruined: 1/23/15 Weight: 274.8 down from 297.6
Longest Period of Denial: 100 days

madeline for Miss Linda, and madeline does what ever Miss Linda asks.