Jerking Off Tricks/Toys (Pump, Cock Rings)

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Dickletdrippy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Jerking Off Tricks/Toys (Pump, Cock Rings)

Post by Dickletdrippy »

Hi guys :wave:
I've been on the site for a while but I haven't been around or posted anything in ages.
I was just wondering if anyone has any creative ideas, tricks, or techniques for jerking off.
I have tried rubber cock rings. And I recently ordered a penis pump.
I'm just curious about any techniques or ideas any of you might have. 8-)
I don't currently have a chastity device.
I like edging and teasing my cock a lot. I like how I blow huge wet, almost watery loads after tons and tons of edging :lol:
Any ideas guys?
sissyboy6
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Re: Jerking Off Tricks/Toys (Pump, Cock Rings)

Post by sissyboy6 »

personally, i tie my balls up so that theyre seperated from my dick and fondle, spank them.
have you tried sitting on you hand till it goes numb, then jerking (a classic)
or just using your other hand.
Weabols
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Weabols »

!
Last edited by Weabols on Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
edgeallday
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Jillian

Post by edgeallday »

I do something kinda similar to Weabols sometimes, except without the audio interactions stuff. I cram a full sized bullet vibrator into a tight fitting cock ring then put that cock ring right on that sensitive spot below the head. Totally hands free other than hitting buttons to change speeds on the vibe. If you just leave it running it seems like you are never going to reach an orgasm from it but it just VEEEERRY slowly creeps up on you. In the couple minutes leading up to orgasm I am usually wiggling my feet around uncontrollably it gets so intense.

Tying up your junk can always be fun too. One fun way I found (I think from a tease cant remember): If you use a shoelace and fold it in two (so you essentially have one long double-lace) then put both of the ends of those laces through the "loop" where you folded it, then tighten that around your balls+cock. Position the part where the loose laces come out right in the middle of the bottom of your sack, then you can pull those laces up separating your balls from each other, then split those laces to each side and wrap around your cock.

Ice can be pretty intense to play with too. Get yourself lubed up (with water based lube) and close to the edge then backoff a bit and use ice cubes to stroke yourself until the ice has fully melted. On a related note you can dip your cock+balls in ice water after getting close to the edge to get soft faster again.

If you are into pain jerking off with icy-hot is super intense too. It doesn't feel like much at first but then it starts to really burn as you keep going. It's not as bad as it sounds actually though. It's a much more bearable pain than stuff like ball slaps IMO, just different and longer lasting.

There are always fleshlights or pocket pussies too. Pretty self explanatory. You can set one up them up against something to move your hips to fuck it too, which is a different sensation than just jerking with one.

If you haven't heard of it this site has a bunch of ideas too, most of which only require lube or some household items: http://www.jackinworld.com/techniques/j ... collection

And yes....I've given way too much thought to ways of jerking off. :lol:
Dickletdrippy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Dickletdrippy »

I certainly came to the right place. Thanks for all the great responses. I especially like bullet vibe and cock ring combo and I'm really curious to try that. Great ideas. I'll come back and write more of a response when I have more time. THANKS!!! :-)
edgeallday
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Jillian

Post by edgeallday »

That jackinworld website also reminded me to recommend GLOVES. Latex/Nitrile gloves + lube feels AMAZING, and it's great for couples play too. Something about the texture and slipperiness just feels great, and it seems like water based lubes don't dry up nearly as fast when you use gloves.
Dickletdrippy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Dickletdrippy »

For some reason I was under the impression I would be able to pump my cock to an erection with a penis pump and then jerk off. This seems to not be the case. I guess it's more of something you just do to improve the overall health and virility of your penis. I'm ordering a bullet vibe so I can attempt a hands free ejaculation.