University Hazing (yet another true story)

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Stephiebrune
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

University Hazing (yet another true story)

Post by Stephiebrune »

This is another true story I lived a few years ago. At that time, I was 19 years old, and it was my first year at university. It was also the first year where I didn’t had to come back to mum and dad after school since I had my own little student flat. I could do what I wanted when I wanted… I was free !

It is a common habit, when you’re in your first year at University in my country, that a hazing happens. In this hazing, elder students, or that are not anymore in their first year, haze the newcomers, making them true students. The hazing last two months. Two months, twice a week, all ending in a party. The hazing is made with different games involving drinking (like the king of the blues, where the winner is the one drinking the most beers in the evening), humiliation (making you spend hours on your knees, head to the ground, while people laugh at you), and sex (like not hesitating to strip you naked for sexual games). I didn’t knew that at that time, but when I started it, I first didn’t liked it at all… I was feeling humiliated, but bits by bits, I started to love the games that I had to do. Before I even start remembering the best games I remember having done (I’ve done a lot but often I was to drunk to even remember correctly what had happened), you need to not forget that I was at that time just past 19. I had awoken sexually, but I was very cautious about that. I was also coming from a strict education where a lot is taboo and unspoken, and arrived in the most liberating community. Thinking of it years later, I think that it’s that year that has set the standard in my sexuality. I’m now loving sex, and am not afraid of speaking about it, most probably because I went through that experience.

Finally, this story is divided into smaller chunks, where I remember a special event. There were lots of events and it’s impossible to describe everything in every details. It’s impossible to describe the auctions that happened, for beer, and all the rules that are forbidden as well as all the rules that are to be followed if something forbidden happens. I’ll simply say that those who were hazed at University know what I mean.

Pass the egg !
For that game, we were divided at random on 4 lines. 4 lines of 10 people. I was in the middle of one of those. Behind me was a girl, and in front was a boy. Then, they told us the game. We had 10 minutes to take an egg from the end of the line, braking it inside the mouth of the end of line, and pass it anyway we wanted without using our hands to the front row, unbroken. And then the game started. I let you imagine what mess it can make ! Having an unbroken yellow inside one’s mouth isn’t an easy task, but passing it from mouth to mouth is also very difficult. Especially for me with a girl I had to go mouth to mouth. As soon as the yellow brakes, it flows out the mouth and cover the clothes we were still wearing. In the end, we only passed luckily 2 eggs, out of more than a 100, leaving us in an unbelievable mess on our clothes. But it was so fun !

The Rower,

That evening, the boys had been brought upstairs for a game, and we had remained downstairs. At a certain time, we were ordered to get upstairs. What we found there was something I wasn’t expecting. All the guys had been placed in pairs, and were laying naked on the ground. Two guys and an empty place… Two guys and an empty place. Before I could start to realize what was about to be for a game, we were ordered to strip in our bra and undies only. Once it was done, we had to take place where there were room for us, between two guys. Once we all were laid, the elders explained us the game. We had to « row » as fast as possible until one guy was « sinking ». Then we had to stop for the other one as well. I wasn’t sure about what I had heard, and I quickly looked around me. I saw all the other girls moving their hands around the cocks that were there on the left and on the right. I now had understood. It was a masturbation contest. We had to make the guys cum as fast as possible, and when it was done for one, stop for the other. I wasn’t an expert at all about masturbating guys, but I had done it a few times. So when the game started, I started to « row », up and down as fast as I could. I never had had two dicks at the same time in my hands, but since I had drunk enough that evening, I wasn’t to shy (alcohol tends to remove my inhibitions). I closed my eyes and concentrated on going as fast as possible, trying to make one cum fast. Soon, all the boys were struggling. I heard one was cumming shortly followed by applauses. A few seconds later, I felt the cock I had on the left becoming hard and it was very soon after that that I suddenly felt cum flowing on my hand. I was applaused as well, and I stopped with my right hand. A girl quickly bent over me and told me not to clean my hand. That I was made to be dirty in cum. So I complied.
When all the girls had one guy finished, those that had cummed went downstairs for their punitions. We were ordered to remove our bra, and to sit the other way around, facing the guys. They were replaced back so I had back one on my left and one on my right. Their dicks were already rock hard now. This time, they told us that in exchange for our nipples to be watchable, we could revenge on making it harder for the guys by moaning. Once again, I started masturbating the two guys, my left hand already covered in cum. But this time, I focused on moaning, and closed my eyes, trying to remember what I do when I have pleasure. I think the guys were watching me and that I started to mimic my orgasm with my face as well since it wasn’t long at all before the guy on my right exploded covering my right hand with cum. Once again, I stopped and was applaused as well. The guys losing were to be brought downstairs as well for their punitions.
Then, they told us this was the finale… We were 4 girls left, and only 4 guys left too. On this one, we had to remove our undies, and sit inside the legs of the guy. We had to be as fast as possible and be the first one to make a guy cum. On the other end, the guys in front of us had the right to touch us anyways he wanted to try to distract us and make us slow down, allowing them in the same time more time. I was quite under the shock, but I didn’t had the time to think, and the game was started. I took his dick and started masturbating him as fast as I could. The guy in front of me wasn’t very smart as he started pinching my nipples, while, as I could see, the others had slid their fingers inside the girls pussies. Everyone was moaning now. But my guy was the first one to lose, probably mainly because he didn’t distracted me enough to bring pleasure in my body, making me the winner, and also adding even more cum to my hands. But the game didn’t stopped. They kept on going until two guys came, and a girl shaked in orgasm. It’s at that game that I earned my student title of Miss Masturbator. (yeah, nice nickname isn’t it ?). On the other hand, the last guy that resisted so many girls was declared Mister Holder. And from that day on, we were always put together for our games, when the game was made for girls and boys mixed.

My final haze

The last day of the haze was finally there, and we all were happy that it was coming to a conclusion. We all knew that after tonight, life would be calmer and that, after those two months, we could get back to our books and study. All the ones that were left (a lot of the students had dropped the hazings because they didn’t liked it), we were something like 10, were brought to a waiting room. We all knew that the final haze had to be done in public. And it was personalized. After two months living together with us, they knew us enough to know what we like and what we dislike.
When they called my name, they didn’t called just mine, but also the one of Mister Holder. We since had became good friends and he held my hand friendly when going out. The room was crowded, full of students. Only the middle of it was empty. There were spotlights everywhere, and in the middle of all spotlights, a table. They made us climb on the table, and told us the haze was in two parts.
For the first part, we had to make the sexiest strip of our life… Truly make it sexy… Sexier than what is to be seen in movies. BUT… He had to strip me, while I had to strip him. And yes… Naked. A full sexy strip. Our eyes met, and what I read inside his eyes was quite easy to read. « Do it, because I’m going to do it for you ». It wasn’t the first time we were naked in front of others, and after two months, it had become just plain natural. And so I started stripping him. Slowly, but so sexy… He, on his side, he was doing it sexy for me… faking stripping me and suddenly ripping my shirt open… And all this without seeing anyone due to the spotlights. All I could see was him.
When I removed its last remaining bit of clothing, he was very excited, all rocking hard… And I can tell I was quite wet as well… This was very exciting.
For the second part, it was quite easy… While we were having a shower of beer over our bodies (other students were emptying their glasses on top of us), we had to be on the table and mimic 10 sexual positions. Oh my god ! I didn’t knew that much at that age ! I only knew one by then… But my imagination kicked in, and furthermore, he seems he knew more than me, because he guided me… Between each position, we had to mimic sexual acts, and trying to make them believable during 2 minutes, then change… The last one, we had to fake orgasm…
It was quite fun, and since we had learnt each others, it was easier than purely with a random student. But on the fourth position, I closed my eyes when I felt his cock sliding inside me. I heard him whisper me « oh fucking god, I’m so sorry… ». And he slid out of me. I opened my eyes, surprised he had took me, and read on its face that he truly was sorry. « I’m sorry he whispered, I didn’t wanted to… I’m so sorry… » I was so drunk that day, and so horny, that I only answered him « do you want it ? ». He was blushing red… He didn’t answered back… and so I slid once more on his cock…
I don’t know if it has been spotted by the other students that we were fucking for real, but we were keeping it very discreet. But the orgasms we had to fake weren’t faked at all… This was the first time I made love to him…

And before you start judging me, this Mister Holder, is the one I’m still living with today. This was our first time… And I never knew if others have truly understood what had happened that night…

I hope you liked these short stories, as much as I loved writing them :)

If you like how I write stories, feel free to let me know in answer in the forum. I could write some more, or even go a little bit crazier with some ideas I have (but didn’t happened). Just let me know, and I’ll see what I can do :)
Fledrin
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: University Hazing (yet another true story)

Post by Fledrin »

I got sucked into reading this story. It was pretty hot, especially the one about "rowing," since I'm turned on easily by erotic games. The truth of the story gives it a lot of power, and left me wanting more. I would love some even more detailed descriptions!
I have to admit I think the concept of hazing is goddamned stupid, but you seem to have gotten a lot out of it. Is English your second language? Your grammar is nearly perfect, but a little different than what I'm used to.
english-gent
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by english-gent »

Loved the story, and I also love how you write. You can tell that english isn't your first language, but it doesn't detract from the story at all, and in fact makes it sexier and more exotic somehow!

The egg game sounds like a lot of fun (and is of course my favourite!). I'd love to hear some more, either true or made up, especially if they involve a little more wam ;)

Oh, and cute profile picture by the way!
Stephiebrune
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Stephiebrune »

It is correct. English is not my main language. Nor my second ;) It is my fourth language. So yeah, I'm just trying to do my best but as long as it is understandable, I'm fine with it :)
Thanks for the comments guys ! Much appreciated !
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by jackstock »

I didnt realize its not your first language. I usually notice these things! What a phenomenal story though! Unbelievable :w00t:
And the part about you still being with that guy.... Hilarious. Like some kind of very odd coincidental love story
Stephiebrune
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Stephiebrune »

Well, it's a question I always asked myself. Was it truly a coincidence, or were we put together because they had noticed we had became good friends ? Did they already have felt that it could be a possibility between us, that we were compatible ? I guess I'll never know... I don't find it hilarious, but at least it's an uncommon meeting indeed. And thank you for your compliments on my english. I just am trying to do my best :)
tikiliz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tikiliz »

Wow that was some pretty sexual hazing...

I probably will always regret not joining a student society, since the hazing intrigues me.
I already knew I was submissive towards females when I started university and I know that during the hazing in my country they try to make it more humiliating by primarily letting the other sex haze you. I am not sure what they would have done, however I'm damn sure I would have been horny as hell when being humiliated by girls. Who knows what would have happend when they noticed...?

If I only could join now and experience it...
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by jackstock »

Yep stephie thats some real law-of-attraction/destiny/soul-mate stuff going on there :smile: :-D
Stephiebrune
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Stephiebrune »

Thanks for the comments guys... It's much appreciated :)