Tease ME

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
TOKON1
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Tease ME

Post by TOKON1 »

Still trying to figure out how to get TeaseMe on my mac. I have loaded parallel but still cant download. If anyone can give me a TeaseMe on MAC for dummies I will be forever in your debt......
Takenaga
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Tease ME

Post by Takenaga »

TOKON1 wrote:Still trying to figure out how to get TeaseMe on my mac. I have loaded parallel but still cant download. If anyone can give me a TeaseMe on MAC for dummies I will be forever in your debt......
GuideMe is the next version of TeaseMe and it's running on Mac (the link is in my signature...) It's a work in progress but it will be better :-)
Try GuideMe or TeaseMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos... don't forget to support milovana and rate the online teases!
TOKON1
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by TOKON1 »

still stuck.....which should i download and then what do i do...i feel so stupid
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by philo »

Takenaga wrote:Mac users, this is a very first attempt in creating a version of GuideMe that can run on a Mac (64-bit)

It's not a user-friendly installer or dmg with an app package yet. I want to know if I included all dependencies.

Extract the ZIP file and go to the command prompt into the just extracted directory.
In the bin directory there is a script named 'app'. You can run it by typing 'sh ./app' in the bin directory.

https://mega.co.nz/#!J40mSIwI!3dBh9Sgnr ... MO222Gf9kU

Please PM me to let me know if it works!

EDIT: I got the first two reactions that it's working! Minor issue is that at first the menu is not visible. If you switch to another application and then back, the menu should appear. It is still called 'SWT' but things will be nicer soon :-)

Thanks.
and optionally this as well
kong wrote:Wohoo I wrote a small workflow that opens GuideMe for mac!

It works if the GuideMe is placed in the Downloads map.
Here it is!

http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g3 ... 0c91239bb8