New TeaseMe tease: Cock Workout **Version 1.21 available**

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
MiloSmurf
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

New TeaseMe tease: Cock Workout **Version 1.21 available**

Post by MiloSmurf »

Hi all,

I've written a not-so-simple training tease. There is no real story. It contains a lot of different assignments you can select yourself, or you can put your fate in the hands of your host if you're feeling like it. Assignments can be as short as 10 minutes, but can take up to an entire day! The longest assignments are in the "Special Challenges" page. None of the assignments include pain.

Once you have successfully completed your assignment, you will be presented with your odds for an orgasm. Take your chance or leave it, but then you have to do another assignment first before getting a second chance... It's really all about choices in this one. If you don't cheat, you'll see that it's a lot of fun! I've been playing this tease regularly now, and it's different every time. You can almost say that it's addictive, so watch out :-P

-- Customization --

The tease is designed to be open to customization. If there is interest, I will open a developers thread with instructions on how to add special challenges to the tease. It was also an intellectual exercise for me to see how much stuff you can cram into a minimum of lines of code.

If you don't know how to program but have a great idea for a special challenge, be sure to let me know and I'll have a look if it can be implemented. Anything goes!

-- Feedback and constructive criticism --

It's been tested thoroughly and normally all the bugs have been ironed out. However, nobody is perfect. If you find a bug, please report it here and I'll have a look.

-- Content and sharing --

The tease has 3 subdirectories: "host", "rampup" and "edging". They all contain JPG pictures that are used during the tease. I've included some sample material, but I'm also counting on you to add stuff you like. Here is a short description of the directories we use and their content:

* host: Put pictures of a model you REALLY like in here. These pictures are used in the different menus and in the transition pages of the tease. You can put in a lot of them, but it isn't really necessary.
* rampup: Here you would put sexy pictures, but nothing too explicit. These pics are used when you are asked to stroke up to an edge. You should put a lot of pics in here to keep things entertaining.
* edging: This is the place for the more explicit stuff. When you are asked to edge or hold an edge, you will be shown one of these. Put as many as you like in here. The more the better!

I'm hoping that players will create their own "picture packs" and share them in order to spice up the tease even more. If you would like to create a picture pack, just take your 3 directories with your content (JPG files only please), RAR them and upload or torrent them. Please add a short description of what to expect (i.e. big boobs, babes, hardcore, etc). Not everyone will like your shemale collection :-P You don't have to provide pictures for every directory. If you have any material you deem to be fit, just share it and post the download link in this thread.

So if you like the tease and wish to give something back, you know what to do ;-)

-- Download location --

You can download the tease here:
https://mega.co.nz/#!Sc0RyAwB!ONgWqD6Ho ... 3d_kR2R5PM
http://www.mediafire.com/download/8zb7a ... orkout.rar

Unrar it in your TeaseMe directory and it should work just fine. The RAR contains the TeaseMe script and the 3 directories with sample content. It's about 340MB in size.

** Version 1.2 adds timed stroking assignments on a suggestion of justadude. Also, the reward in the end has been improved ;-) Minor bug fixes and aesthetic improvements. Download the update here (5 MB): http://www.mediafire.com/download/lnytn ... Update.rar and unrar it in your TeaseMe folder. It contains a new XML script and a new folder to add to the existing 3 (host, rampup and edging).

** Version 1.21 fixes a small bug in the D challenge. Please replace your 1.2 script with this one.**

That's it! Check it out and tell me what you think.

And bring on the picture packs if you like it! :w00t:

Bye,
MiloSmurf :wave:
Attachments
Milosmurfs Workout V1.21.rar
(21.98 KiB) Downloaded 1356 times
Last edited by MiloSmurf on Sat May 03, 2014 10:29 pm, edited 7 times in total.
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: New TeaseMe tease: Cock Workout

Post by slavejack »

I get this message;

"File Blocked for Violation.
The file you requested has been blocked for a violation of our Terms of Service.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance."
kong
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kong »

Noice a new TeaseMe tease! :D
Last edited by kong on Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
MiloSmurf
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MiloSmurf »

Apologies, try one of these new links:

Could someone please confirm a successful download from either of these locations? Thanks!
troyan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by troyan »

MiloSmurf wrote:Apologies, try one of these new links:

Could someone please confirm a successful download from either of these locations? Thanks!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
arthurb
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Re: New TeaseMe tease: Cock Workout **Download links updated

Post by arthurb »

Downloaded from MediaFile OK.

I like the framework idea with changeable pictures.

I love your choice of hostess :w00t:
Princess Penny's Subject Number 007

On Her Highness's Submissive Service
Azureballs
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Azureballs »

While testing the horny all day long section, I ran into a bug. The tease freezes on a "update-PG" slide after the first stroking task.
MiloSmurf
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MiloSmurf »

Azureballs,

Thanks for pointing this out. Please replace your XML script with the attached one, this should work better.

Have fun!

MiloSmurf

EDIT: script has been updated to 1.21, see first post...
Last edited by MiloSmurf on Sat May 03, 2014 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MiloSmurf
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MiloSmurf »

arthurb wrote:Downloaded from MediaFile OK.

I like the framework idea with changeable pictures.

I love your choice of hostess :w00t:
arthurb,

Glad you like it!

Have fun!
MiloSmurf
Ambossli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: New TeaseMe tease: Cock Workout **Version 1.21 available

Post by Ambossli »

I think there is a bug in the section edging hell
It's ends to early

I think the problem is the if-not-set command in the pause must be something about E10,E20, E30 ...

<Page id="pause">
<Text>
<p><font color="Red" size="+1"><b>Hands off!</b></font></p>
</Text>
<Image id="host\*.jpg"/>
<Delay seconds="0" style="hidden" if-set="edginghell+K300" if-not-set="E01" target="holdedgehell"/>
<Delay seconds="0" style="hidden" if-set="edginghell+K600" if-not-set="E02" target="holdedgehell"/>
<Delay seconds="0" style="hidden" if-set="edginghell+K900" if-not-set="E03" target="holdedgehell"/>
<Delay seconds="0" style="hidden" if-set="edginghell+K1200" if-not-set="E04" target="holdedgehell"/>
<Delay seconds="0" style="hidden" if-set="edginghell+K1800" if-not-set="E06" target="holdedgehell"/>
<Delay seconds="0" style="hidden" if-set="edginghell+K2700" if-not-set="E09" target="holdedgehell"/>
<Delay seconds="0" style="hidden" if-set="edginghell+K3600" if-not-set="E12" target="holdedgehell"/>
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavejack »

Really like this tease and I think that I am going to get a chance to try the Horny All Day Challange in the coming weeks. Has anyone else tried it? What was your experience?

I had a couple of questions...you can pm me a reply if you don't want to spoil it for others.

1) I looked it over and see that it starts at 9am...what time does it end?

2) It looked like each new task started on the hour...is that how it runs all day...new tasks starting every hour on the hour?

3) Have all the bugs been worked out with the latest update?

Thanks in advance for your replies! :-)
Ambossli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Ambossli »

I hope it's ok for the author of the tease i made up a new special challenge

you only have to replace the xml and add a folder "Misstressb" and put your images in there

maybe later i write more

http://ul.to/1q85kdq6