Dick in Mouth

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
cumgulper
Explorer
Explorer

Dick in Mouth

Post by cumgulper »

I don't suck dicks. I don't suck dicks but you can fuck my face hard and savagely. A dick have an slightly different advantage over a pussy, but I would rather have a warm hairy cunt pressing down against my face and savagely riding it. But I am talking about dicks now.I will only suck a dick after it has shot its load into my mouth. I love cum. I love a big hard thick dick about eight or nine inches long and about two or three inches thick. I love to feel it ramming hard against my throat and thickness of it stretching my mouth to the limits making it hard to breathe. The length of it gagging me, but that is an awesome feeling. Just before he explodes, rams it hard down my throat making me swallow all of that sweet thick creamy cum. Then I will suck it to get the excess. Don't get me wrong, but if you are smaller and thicker but shoots a lot more cum then you are a better candidate to have your dick in my mouth. I LOVE Cum so come fill my mouth please.
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: Dick in Mouth

Post by jackstock »

thats the right attitude you got there
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): I am the owner of many.

Post by CruelNatalie »

hahahhaha Jack

When I first read it I was having lunch. I thought ewwwww. But then I thought "Better him then me!" I hate cum and I don't suck cock. That's why I have cock sucking dick loving cucks like this to do it for me. :)
Visit my Blog for Teases, Assignments, Audios and Videos. Specializing in Cock Control, Orgasm Denial and Emasculation
Click Here!
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by jackstock »

That is also the right attitude, Natalie.
Isn't life just wonderful and diverse.....
:pirate:
cumgulper
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cumgulper »

Thanks. That leaves more cum for me.