Fleshlingt SIAC Lady lager review

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Fleshlingt SIAC Lady lager review

Post by Nezhul »

Ok, here's a bit of history. Fleshlight Lupe Fuentes (LF) with mini-lotus texture was my first and only masturbator that I bought before this one, and so I'm gonna compare only to it, because I don't have any other experience. You may see it as a double review of mini-lotus texture as well, because I will mostly review by comparison. Here goes:

Appearence
First let's adress the casing. Lupe Fuentes (LF) is a normal-sized fleshlight, whereas Lady Lager (LL) is of a Sex-in-a-Can series that are shorter. I would say that Lady Lager looks more descreet. It has a casing stylized to beer can, while LF is a fleshlight-shaped case. The first thing when you see normal-sized Fleshlight out on the table is "WTF is that thing?". As for SIAC, you likely not notice it at all, and even if you notice it it's likely to not cause questions.
Sleeve of Lady lager is of a more pinkish color, than one of LF. LF tryes to mimic tanned skin, but really it looks like pink mixed with brown and grey. I like the color of LL more.

The feeling.
Surprisingly, I have to award the win on this part to Lupe Fuentes. I don't know why it so happened. When I bought Lady Lager I thought: "Hey, it's tighter, has more pronounced Lotus texture, so it should feel more". Nah-hah, no it doesn't. Not for me anyway. They both feel pretty plain, if you ask me. But Lupe Fuentes has something there that makes me feel really good and wanna cum in minutes. While Lady lager is tighter - yes - but it doesn't provide anything as intense for me. I can pump it for half an hour no problem at all. I can't explain why it happens, I didn't overlube it or anything. It just happens.

Cleaning.
Lady lager is easier to clean. Not by much but still. It's shorter and more sturdy, so it doesn't stretch or fill like a balloon when you rinse water under good pressure through it.

Drying.
And it dries really quick. My lupe Fuentes was a real problem on that part, because it keeps water very good, and even if you let it rest for 2 days - it still is moist inside. Needless to say it's bad. But I was surprised to find my lady Lager completely dry the next morning, like about 10 hours after I used it. It was COMPLETELY dry, even the lotus thingy of it, and several experiments provided same result. It dryes overnight no problem, and that's why I like it a lot. I can speculate that it's due to shorter length and more open "front" opening.

Overal:
It does good for it's money. The sensation is worse than mini-lotus (at least for me), but it still provides pleasurable session, and great orgasms that you can't get with your hand EVER. It's easier to look after than full-sized thing, and it's cheaper.
If you go for a good first experience - buy it. You will want to buy more.
If you are a pro and own another fleshlight - I'd say it doesn't worth it. Better buy something like Meiki, or save to Soloflesh, or...
Spoiler: show
...even spend it on a girlfriend... O_o o_o o_0
Pictures:
Spoiler: show
Lady Lager

Lupe mini Lotus
Last edited by Nezhul on Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Re: Fleshlingt SIAC Lady lager review

Post by SexualChoc »

unfortunately Nezul..
looks like that particular fleshlight is hard to find
it has been DISCONTINUED

photo updated!
so finding one will be difficult..

but thanks for the review!
Last edited by SexualChoc on Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Fleshlingt SIAC Lady lager review

Post by Nezhul »

Not that one. You posted the picture of her asshole fleshlight. I'm talking about her pussy FL, with mini-lotus inner texture. I'v seen some other girls have this texture for theirs fleshlights.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love: