New Tease "We Like to Make You Ache"

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
submm1
Explorer
Explorer

New Tease "We Like to Make You Ache"

Post by submm1 »

I hope you enjoy. Please let me know.
submm1

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=131
alpahde5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alpahde5 »

i liked the begining, i usualy dont like teases that change to a diffrent girl kinda spoils the illusion of it, but you compensated well by making it an online story where the girl is teasing you through the pc, was a bit long for me though i stopped around slide 20 something.

all in all a great tease loved it, keep em coming :-D
Salerio
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Salerio »

Superb, though it was a bit too much for me, couldn't make it all the way through. Then again, I'm new at this. Definitely one of the best. Will be trying to work up to finishing it.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Hey Salerio :hi:

edit:
submm1 i am always honestly. And i have to say this is too much for me. I just read the first pages and stopped at the q-tip order.

The thing is: This is definetly dangerous! My knowledge about bdsm is not small, so i knew that kind of pratice before. There are a few mistresses who do this, too. But they learned it before. A very important point is to do this sterile with medical equipment.

At least you could write a big warning, because i bet for some people here (like me) this is an absolutely turnoff.

And please don't take this as offense :innocent: Your writing style is nice and you did a good work with your teases.
Try or die
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Yes, for now please add a safety warning to your tease.

We are already working on the long-term-solution for the safety issues: We will require authors to add a tag for every practice that is used in the tease. These tags will enable the site to automatically add safety instructions as appropriate.

This feature will be introduced soon after the new design is online.
alpahde5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alpahde5 »

please could you look at one of my teases, forget which one i think the dice one it involves using wax, i have put a note inside it saying use caution but i think that if people have any worries about it they will not use the wax.

p.s i always test my teases and my schlong was fine after. I have used wax alot in my own experiances and it has never caused any problems.

but just to be on the safe side should i add a safety warning?

The safety for wax is not a big problem:
- don't use red wax or candles with aggressive chemical ingredients
- the distance between candle and body should be above 40cm

If you don't retain to these rules, maybe you can get a little branding.
But to stick something in your urethra can cause infections and hurt the penis inside.

Hmm i would like it to discuss in another topic about the limits we want here. I will open it and hope that some users will post their opinion.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

alpahde5 wrote:please could you look at one of my teases, forget which one i think the dice one it involves using wax, i have put a note inside it saying use caution but i think that if people have any worries about it they will not use the wax.

p.s i always test my teases and my schlong was fine after. I have used wax alot in my own experiances and it has never caused any problems.

If in doubt always add one. Ten safety instructions too many are still a lot better than one too few.

See the Wikipedia article for safety guidelines when playing with Wax. They are pretty long though. Maybe you can trim them down to the essentials?
submm1
Explorer
Explorer

added warning

Post by submm1 »

I have added the warning as suggested.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Thx submm1 :-)
please could you look at one of my teases, forget which one i think the dice one it involves using wax, i have put a note inside it saying use caution but i think that if people have any worries about it they will not use the wax.

The safety for wax is not a big problem:
- don't use red wax or candles with aggressive chemical ingredients
- the distance between candle and body should be above 40cm

If you don't retain to these rules, maybe you can get a little branding.
But to stick something in your urethra can cause infections and hurt the penis inside.

Hmm i would like it to discuss in another topic about the limits we want here. I will open it and hope that some users will post their opinion.
Try or die
sabado
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: New Tease "We Like to Make You Ache"

Post by sabado »

Very good tease!!!

Excellent 'self-torture' material.

Keep up the good work! :-D

Sabado