Dear 'Johnny Thunder' and 'Cruel Ally': Take it to PM please

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Atma
Explorer
Explorer

Dear 'Johnny Thunder' and 'Cruel Ally': Take it to PM please

Post by Atma »

The webtease section is not your personal megaphone. This is no different than the barrage of personal ads that we received last year.

Please and thank-you.
someone43
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Dear 'Johnny Thunder' and 'Cruel Ally': Take it to PM pl

Post by someone43 »

No, this is amusing. There's nothing wrong with the teases. They aren't "1 page please dom me or be my sub" ads. Don't read them if you don't like them, but do not push away actual contributors to the site.
Great free cam site! Lot of girls who love teasing.
Check it out: http://www.myfreecams.com

I'll even be posting brief reviews of girls who are good at it to narrow down your search! :-D
Flogger
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Flogger »

Others have done similar. Just not in such an obvious way. Were it to continue, you would have a point. As a one-off. ... let them get on with it and then take it private if that's what it comes to.

My 10 cents.
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Banquo »

There's nothing wrong with posting this tease. It might not be to everyone's tastes, but hey, it's great that people are sharing ideas. There's nothing to stop other doms using this for their own subs etc.

The only thing that disappointed me a little was that Ally didn't have to post her reports on the forum ;-)
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
stadoug
Explorer
Explorer

Post by stadoug »

nice one johnny,
a taste of her own medicine, ally's teases seemed to be non consensual, and the disregard of safety to purposefully hospitalise , and have no sense of responsibility to the safety of ones under her control, if of course these are real scenarios, but please give some more humiliation and publish the results