PCM2 - Play Avi's?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Holdingout1
Explorer
Explorer

PCM2 - Play Avi's?

Post by Holdingout1 »

First off I love the Milovana Site and community. What an awsome place!

Ok on to my question - I have been using the PCM 2 software for a long while and can get almost all functions to work as advertised but I have never been able to get the .PlayAVI command to work.

Each time I try and execute the SBD file - It will go to that action - the PC will look like its trying to Pop a blank screen - which then just disappears. I have tried lots of variation but never any luck.

Does anyone have a script that works for them? If so what is the Action command that works? I would love an example if possible

Thanks a ton
Haldirkd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Haldirkd »

EDIT!!!! DIVX NOT DIRECTX must have been |-)
Well...there is a small thing you could try...install divx 3.11 (believe that's the right verison, but check the yahoo group) I have checked several times, and the playavi does not seem to work with the newer directx...I don't know why.
Last edited by Haldirkd on Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you think you might like it, try it.
Kenneth
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Kenneth »

Haldirkd wrote:Well...there is a small thing you could try...install directx 3.11 (believe that's the right verison, but check the yahoo group) I have checked several times, and the playavi does not seem to work with the newer directx...I don't know why.
If that's the solution, it is in fact logical. The latest DirectX available is DirectX 10 or perhaps even 10.1 already. So a lot must have been changed, and since PCM has been around for lots of years with its development cancelled, it is quite likely that it doesn't work anymore
---

About CyberMistress, 2005-2011
The CM software is my intellectual property and no one is allowed to distribute it. Use it at your own risk, no support whatsoever. I do not mind the sharing of content which was created for it by 3rd party. My content however is not to be shared.
mart_l_b
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mart_l_b »

The exact command in a block is for example:

[action 300]
Watch this little movie
.noimage
.playAvi Video1.avi
.waitAvi
.range 400 400

This still works for me running XP2.
Only problem is that the old .avi files don't run anymore but you can easily check that first by clicking just on the avi file to see if it works. May be someone knows a solution how to update / convert the old avi files?

I'm not interested in PCM and the groups anymore since there's only spam there at the moment and no further development. But if you have a good one I like to look at it and see if it can be translated to a CM script.
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by avatarbr »

mart_l_b wrote:
I'm not interested in PCM and the groups anymore since there's only spam there at the moment and no further development. But if you have a good one I like to look at it and see if it can be translated to a CM script.
hey,

I have a new script almost done.

I still get some errors, but I dont have much free time to finish it.

Look for beta testers in Yahoo groups is a waste of time actually. I think open a topic here to this.
Holdingout1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Holdingout1 »

Well I have to say I love your work! . .Some of the best PCM scripts out there have your name on them so just wanted to say thanks. :-D

Also with the help of everyone and the Divx 3.11 I now can get the AVI to work . . .very cool stuff.

Thanks for the help
gesmack2000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by gesmack2000 »

mart_l_b wrote:
hey,

I have a new script almost done.

I still get some errors, but I dont have much free time to finish it.

Look for beta testers in Yahoo groups is a waste of time actually. I think open a topic here to this.
I would love to test it :lol:

mart_l_b
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mart_l_b »

@Avartarbr:
Glad to see you back here Avartarbr. You made already some of the best scripts at PCM so I really would like to test it, although it might have some errors, and I promise to give you feedback.
I remember the ones you make very good with really nice girls and a lot (a bit to much for me) of stroking.
Have you also try CM already? Cause it has even more possibilities as PCM and the feedback is mostly a lot better then in the old PCM yahoo groups.