Which fantasy would you make a reality?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): Anyone interested?
Sub/Slave(s): None right now.

Which fantasy would you make a reality?

Post by Tury »

Again, out of nothing but curiosity, I ask the Milovana community a question that just randomly popped into my head.

What teases out there would you like to have be part of your REAL life? No changes, no exceptions. Okay, you can make some SMALL changes if you want.

Also, if anyone has any fantasy they would want to actually experience I welcome you too. Just remember, REAL LIFE. Consequences, relationship changers, and all.

Of all the teases I've done, I'd have to choose my current favorite tease "Sister in Laws Secret Revenge". Awesome scenario, hot model, and the promise of even better things down the line. I still maintain that it's still a shame that its the only tease Jake1212 ever did.
If you have no reason to live, find a reason to keep living.

-Me
friendlyWanker
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Re: Which fantasy would you make a reality?

Post by friendlyWanker »

Last edited by friendlyWanker on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caius1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Caius1 »

Hearts Club by d3vion, a pretty safe choise yes but that wasn't prohibited

If only anime IRL would be possible I'd definitely have a lot of fun with some Anime Ass

Also, I must admit, I am somewhat thrilled by the idea in The Maze of Lust. It might, however, be nice to have the option to get out even if I don't find the exit, though that wouldn't really be in the spirit, now would it? ;-)

Then there's also The Awesome Competition!

Oh man, how did I forget. A Month with Jana. Thank you, Jana (Decker) for this one :love:

If I had to put them in some kind of an order... :hmmm: I think it'd be something like this:
Hearts Club
The Maze of Lust (if I had some way to get out if I need)
A Month with Jana (after which of course Another Month and so on...)
The Maze of Lust (if there were no other way than the door)
Anime Ass
Awesome Competition

Yup, that'd be it 8-)
"Two possibilities exist:
Either we are alone in the universe, or we are not.
Both are equally terrifying." -Arthur C. Clarke
tommmmmm
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tommmmmm »

anime ass... didn't see that one. It has nice pics ;)
idg69
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by idg69 »

I love anything by cactus, but I made my tease, hoping to share it with the lady and make it a reality. Great thread!

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showt ... p?id=23737
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): I am the owner of many.

Post by CruelNatalie »

::waving:: Hi Tury!

It's not a tease but steadily becoming my reality. Does that count. In fact I just posted today on my blog about recent thoughts and feelings. I spent a lot of time reflecting on this prior to New Years. It seems that the more I explore female domination and feminine authority the more it integrates into my lifestyle. I do have real slaves. They don't live with me. I do have phone/online slaves. Some are just fantasy in our heads and others we actually engage in activities.

I really see myself getting deeper into it. Chastity, orgasm control, servitude and living as a Goddess in every single way.
Visit my Blog for Teases, Assignments, Audios and Videos. Specializing in Cock Control, Orgasm Denial and Emasculation
Click Here!
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): Anyone interested?
Sub/Slave(s): None right now.

Post by Tury »

*A Gentlemanly Bow*

Live the dream, Ms. Natalie. Live the dream.
If you have no reason to live, find a reason to keep living.

-Me
cockheroaddict
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by cockheroaddict »

FlashTease "Awake"
denied_fate
Explorer
Explorer

Post by denied_fate »

I think the "Maze of Lust" is a very interesting fantasy. This one might be an old tease but "Be Careful What you Wish For" would also be a very interesting fantasy.
Now where did I put the TV remote?
yao
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yao »

This is actually a pretty tough choice but if I had to choose one, I believe the one I would go with these in no particular order as my favorite teases with fantasies I'd enjoy making a reality:
Spoiler: show
High School Blueballs
High School Blueballs Part 1 by cumhardy
High School Blueballs Part 2 by cumhardy
High School Blueballs Part 3 by cumhardy
I absolutely love the scenario and the way the tease is set up. I feel much more involved than most and it feels more realistic as well (even though it takes place with celebrities!). What makes this one of my favorites is the back and forth between the two women, and their different styles. The whole thing from beginning to end is sexy as hell. It's just a shame there was never a sequel. I'd love to see where the tease/fantasy went after the end of part 3.

Keep it Down
Keep it Down by wonderbo
This is an interesting tease that would be very hot to make a reality. I can imagine how difficult it would be, especially if I hadn't cum in a while! Again I enjoy the interaction and different styles of both girls in the tease and I love how unique this is as well. With a couple small changes, I can see this again as a slightly more realistic scenario that I'd love to be in myself! I am slightly disappointed we never saw a sequel for this one either. I'd love to see how it ended.

Wrong side of the law
Wrong side of the law by Bondageman
This one could be hot as a fantasy. The one thing I would change is having a girl I know or a girlfriend play the cop rather than this taking place with a real cop. As a fantasy I find something like this to be pretty hot and arousing and it could be fun to play out for real.

Cleaning up the Friend Zone (cei and humiliation)
Cleaning up the Friend Zone (cei and humiliation) by pigjoy
I love the scenario in this tease and can really see something like this happening to me in real life. I have a lot of girls who I'm friends with who I feel I'm in the "Friend Zone" with and I'd absolutely love it if something like this actually happened. I would make a few small changes to make it the girl talk a little more in a I'd enjoy more. And I'd want a little more build up and convincing before something like this happened but I just love the way this little fantasy goes and the ending is so sexy.

You can find the sequel here although the sequel isn't part of the fantasy I'd want to make a reality. At least, it isn't the way I'd like the fantasy to continue after the way the first ended.
I am pretty sure there is a few more that I'd love to make a reality, although it seems I forgot to favorite the teases so I don't know which ones they were!
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): I am the owner of many.

Post by CruelNatalie »

Tury wrote:*A Gentlemanly Bow*

Live the dream, Ms. Natalie. Live the dream.
I don't know if you've been to my blog lately but I did end up posting about the dream here and there. We've begun a discussion and I'd love to have you.
Visit my Blog for Teases, Assignments, Audios and Videos. Specializing in Cock Control, Orgasm Denial and Emasculation
Click Here!
wheels71
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): definitely looking for the right one

Post by wheels71 »

I think that right now, the Cuckold Neighbor, the 1st part, would be my main choice.
Jake1212
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jake1212 »

Tury wrote:Again, out of nothing but curiosity, I ask the Milovana community a question that just randomly popped into my head.

What teases out there would you like to have be part of your REAL life? No changes, no exceptions. Okay, you can make some SMALL changes if you want.

Also, if anyone has any fantasy they would want to actually experience I welcome you too. Just remember, REAL LIFE. Consequences, relationship changers, and all.

Of all the teases I've done, I'd have to choose my current favorite tease "Sister in Laws Secret Revenge". Awesome scenario, hot model, and the promise of even better things down the line. I still maintain that it's still a shame that its the only tease Jake1212 ever did.
Hi Tury,

I happened on your post and just wanted to drop a note to say "thanks" and that I'm flattered. Glad you liked it!

A little addendum you might also enjoy... is that this post IS inspired by real events.

We were visiting my mother-in-law for the holidays, where my sister-in-law was living at the time. One of the days, I walked past the bathroom while my sister-in-law was in there and getting ready to shower. The door was open just enough that I could see her naked and leaning over the sink. She's a brunette with a gorgeous body, a good bit like my wife, and I could also see her face and breasts in the mirror. I stood there frozen and in awe, taking it all in. When I went to look at her breasts in the mirror, I thought I caught a glance and a smile from her, looking at the reflected hallway, but then it seemed not.

Later that same day, I was in the bathroom getting ready for my turn to shower and I started thinking about it. I was wondering how much I could see into the hallway and left the door open a crack to find out. I stripped naked and bent over the sink in the same position as she'd been earlier. Of course that made me think about what I'd seen and I started to get hard again. It's then I looked up and saw the print of her dress reflected in exactly the spot where I'd been standing. Now she was watching me!

My cock sprang to full attention and, to be honest, I kind of panicked and got in the shower. She said nothing about it when I came downstairs later, fully dressed. But I did catch a kind of knowing smile.

The next day, they all went shopping while I stayed at the house to work. I finished my project, did a couple miles on the exercise bike, and stripped to shower again. I was beating off in the shower, of course, thinking about her naked body yet again. But instead of finishing there, I'd had an idea. I finished up the shower, dried off, and went -- naked -- into my sister-in-law's bedroom. I went in the closet and imagined what it would be like to jerk off while watching her in bed. I imagined her touching herself there, naked, as I watched.

In the closet, she also had a dresser with a drawerful of her panties. And on the floor, some for her laundry pile. I took out a satiny white pair and took a good smell of the crotch. I tasted it. Then I wrapped it around my cock and started to stroke. I must have been in there for 40 minutes, fantasizing and edging.

Maybe it's because I was lost in pleasure that I didn't hear the garage door open, but suddenly I heard a voice -- my wife's -- calling my name. "Jake, are you up here?" First it was in the hallway, and then in our bedroom... and then in her sister's bedroom. I was inches away from where she stood, naked in the closet, with only a pair of her sister's panties in hand. And a rock hard dick that was unmistakably dripping with pre-cum. I held my breath and froze.

I heard her say, "That's weird" and then she left.

I seized the moment to throw the panties back in the pile, run back to the bathroom, and jump back into the shower... where I finally finished myself off with an earth-shattering orgasm. My wife came back in the bathroom just as I was catching my breath and said, "How did you... I was just in here looking for you..."

"Oh, I said, I must have been downstairs getting another towel when you came in and you just passed me... I just came up a second ago. How was the mall?"

A clean getaway, or so I hope. But that was years ago and I've had multiple fantasies about it ever since, including the one I wrote and posted here... at Milovana. Again, glad you liked it! Maybe this story will help you enjoy it next time, all the more. ; )
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by jackstock »

Interesting story, Jake1212.... just so slightly deviant :innocent:
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

I'm having a hard time of picking a tease, but I guess I would go with my own tease, Maze of Lust. Makes sense - it's a fantasy that I feel is hot.

as for non-tease fantasy, I have too many experiences I want to participate in to make a choice. In a magical world, however, my desire would be turning into a real female, because I know the male side of life, and female viewpoint fascinates me. I'm not into men (gay) or transgender or even crossdressing - those are turn-offs for me as I am. But if by some magic I could turn 100% female, with all the pros and cons, with the ability to bear children and so on - I would take that one for sure, without a second thought. And, as odd as it may seem for some, I imagine I would be a straight female, i.e. I would prefer men. :unsure:
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love: